• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:36
CEST 06:36
KST 13:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20260Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8726 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 99

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 698 Next
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
December 24 2011 18:43 GMT
#1961
On December 25 2011 03:39 KoTakUEurO wrote:
yayy~~
I was looking to pick up a lot of these games, so I'm really happy that they went on sale.
Going to get Splinter Cell, Skyrim, Hard Reset, and Prototype.
I'll make another impressions post again later today.


Hope you done your research on prototype, it's got alot of flaws.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
December 24 2011 18:43 GMT
#1962
On December 25 2011 03:11 Enki wrote:
Skyrim is on sale today. $40, 33% off. Think I might finally get it.


High price for a Steam sale but still a steal to me, lol.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
December 24 2011 18:44 GMT
#1963
On December 25 2011 03:43 lynx.oblige wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2011 03:11 Enki wrote:
Skyrim is on sale today. $40, 33% off. Think I might finally get it.


High price for a Steam sale but still a steal to me, lol.


Considering it just came out last month, 33% off is great.
Belannaer
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland42 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-24 18:51:17
December 24 2011 18:47 GMT
#1964
Skyrim is also 25 euros on Amazon.de: http://goo.gl/3YgT2. Amd Amazon.co.uk has it for £21.21: http://goo.gl/MTdjb.

Both are cheaper than Steam sale.
KoTakUEurO
Profile Joined May 2011
605 Posts
December 24 2011 18:50 GMT
#1965
On December 25 2011 03:43 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2011 03:39 KoTakUEurO wrote:
yayy~~
I was looking to pick up a lot of these games, so I'm really happy that they went on sale.
Going to get Splinter Cell, Skyrim, Hard Reset, and Prototype.
I'll make another impressions post again later today.


Hope you done your research on prototype, it's got alot of flaws.

I'm a huge sucker for open world games, so that's basically the only reason I'm getting it. I basically had a list of open world games that I hoped would go on sale this Christmas - Just Cause 2, Prototype, SR3, Rage, Skyrim, and Borderlands, so Steam literally read my mind xD.
I'm well aware of texture pop-in and other issues, but I can deal with it.
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
December 24 2011 19:32 GMT
#1966
If anyone is tempted by Jamestown, remember that it, too, is in the humble bundle atm.
professorjoak
Profile Joined July 2008
318 Posts
December 24 2011 19:59 GMT
#1967
For those wanting a good single player RTS campaign, the original Company of Heroes is only $2 today. The Normandy opening of the campaign has excellent presentation and atmosphere, and though the difficulty is a bit uneven throughout the middle of the campaign, the end has great moments as well.

Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory is a good pick for $2.50 if you just want a taste of the Splinter Cell franchise.
"The different branches of Arithmetic -- Ambition, Distraction, Uglification, and Derision." --Lewis Carroll
ArYeS
Profile Joined June 2010
Slovenia268 Posts
December 24 2011 20:35 GMT
#1968
Anyone from Europe tried to buy Deus Ex: HR from Amazon.com? Any creditcard problems? Or works without problems?

Anyone willing to smuggle it for me? I give money and 1 coal from steam
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
December 24 2011 20:52 GMT
#1969
Today's sale is actually really good. Company of heroes and skyrim
sirkyan
Profile Joined July 2010
211 Posts
December 24 2011 21:07 GMT
#1970
On December 25 2011 03:43 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2011 03:39 KoTakUEurO wrote:
yayy~~
I was looking to pick up a lot of these games, so I'm really happy that they went on sale.
Going to get Splinter Cell, Skyrim, Hard Reset, and Prototype.
I'll make another impressions post again later today.


Hope you done your research on prototype, it's got alot of flaws.


Man oh man, I freaking love prototype. It's definitely one of the most enjoyable games I've every played. I'm a sucker for enchancements and slaughter and open world etc. I think I've played through that game more than 5 times getting all challanges.

It's got some flaws, but that's graphical flaws almost solely, which I hope won't deter anyone from actually getting this game if you have the slightest interest in open world games where exploration is very rewarded.
Tiny disclaimer: It does get a bit repetative after a while, but that's a non-issue for me myself because I absolutely love the upgrades and whatnot you can purchase, more than enough to keep me interested.

I got an Alex Mercer t-shirt. I love him.

I can't wait for prototype 2, eventhough Alex appears to be the enemy :'(.

Basically I just wanted to express my love for this game and hope perhaps someone will or already do love as much as I do. :D
liam33
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada192 Posts
December 24 2011 21:58 GMT
#1971
does anyone want to trade coupons? i have 50% off sanctum and 50% off Warhammer 40,000: dawn of war 2 retribution
vvSiegvv
Profile Joined March 2010
United States364 Posts
December 24 2011 22:05 GMT
#1972
Hey guys! I have a 50 % off coupon for Alien Breed Impact if anyone wants to trade!
Neb1000
Profile Joined January 2011
United States183 Posts
December 24 2011 22:43 GMT
#1973
I have a free Frozen Synapse coupon, I just bought it the other day so I would be willing to trade. Give me some offers
Capresis
Profile Joined September 2008
United States518 Posts
December 24 2011 23:43 GMT
#1974
On December 25 2011 07:43 Neb1000 wrote:
I have a free Frozen Synapse coupon, I just bought it the other day so I would be willing to trade. Give me some offers

You are saying you have a giftable copy? I would trade for Droplitz. Hell, I'll give you my 3 coals too. I have been trying to uptrade the last day and a half and have merely gone from Puzzle Chronicles to Droplitz. I'm done with this Steam holiday lol. I just want Frozen Synapse.
Neb1000
Profile Joined January 2011
United States183 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-24 23:53:03
December 24 2011 23:52 GMT
#1975
On December 25 2011 08:43 Psycho_Gemni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2011 07:43 Neb1000 wrote:
I have a free Frozen Synapse coupon, I just bought it the other day so I would be willing to trade. Give me some offers

You are saying you have a giftable copy? I would trade for Droplitz. Hell, I'll give you my 3 coals too. I have been trying to uptrade the last day and a half and have merely gone from Puzzle Chronicles to Droplitz. I'm done with this Steam holiday lol. I just want Frozen Synapse.

I'll take the game +3 coals for it, and yes it is a tradable copy.
My steam info is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Neb5000
KoTakUEurO
Profile Joined May 2011
605 Posts
December 25 2011 00:25 GMT
#1976
Impressions Post *Ended up getting a few more games than I had planned, just too tempting :p -
Skyrim -
Definitely one of my favourite RPGs this year. You can really get lost just exploring the vast world and obtaining stuff. Combat is really nice, and the world is huge and quite detailed. Dunno if it beats out the Witcher for me, but this is definitely one of the best RPGs I've played this year. If you're still playing through other RPGs such as The Witcher though, I'm not sure if it is worth stopping to play Skyrim. You may want to hold off till Summer Sale if that's the case.
Hard Reset -
Really nice old school FPS. After being severely disappointed by Duke Nukem Forever and SS: BFE, it's nice to see a game that really gets old school shooting done right. Lots of customization options for your guns, really nice cyberpunk environment, and super fun shooting. 100% worth the 5 bucks.
Prototype -
Satisfying Open World game. Somewhat generic story, and bland environments and textures, but it really does satisfy your itch for blowing stuff up. The world may be bland, but is huge, and there are lots of areas to explore. Texture pop in is a little more common than I thought, but is not too crippling. Huge amounts of unlockable powers and enhancements, so it seems like replay value is high. If you like exploring and killing stuff, then this is definitely barrels of fun, and well worth the sale price.
Tom Clancy Collection -
Was originally just going to get Splinter Cell Conviction, but I'm a sucker for savings, so when I saw what was included in the package, I just thought why not, and got it. I've only played the original H.A.W.X and Conviction so far, as the rest are still installing, but from what I've played of these two games, I'm really liking. Conviction has some of the best stealth and cover mechanics I've ever seen in a game, and has very satisfying combat. Having only played Chaos Theory before, I'm not too sure about the story, but what I've seen seems quite good. H.A.W.X is a somewhat realistic sky combat game, with very nice mechanics and controls. Sadly, the ground seems very bland and quiet, with nothing really going on in the environment. Combat is good, but from what I've played so far, is not amazing. H.A.W.X 2 is probably much better, so I'm not going to judge the original too much.
Anyhow, I'm going to do one more post tomorrow, and then I'm probably done for this years sale, since I've got 99% of the games on my list.

On a side note, I also have a giftable second copy of Frozen Synapse, and am looking to trade!
askTeivospy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1525 Posts
December 25 2011 00:30 GMT
#1977
I have 4 coal, whats the conversion rate to dollars because I'm looking to get Audiosurf / Wings of Prey
hihihi
Capresis
Profile Joined September 2008
United States518 Posts
December 25 2011 00:59 GMT
#1978
On December 25 2011 09:30 askTeivospy wrote:
I have 4 coal, whats the conversion rate to dollars because I'm looking to get Audiosurf / Wings of Prey


Trading coal for games almost entirely depends on the popularity of the game. Audiosurf and Wings of Prey are both Great Gift Pile games, so they are popular. You can probably get them for 10-15 coal apiece if you try to trade now. I also suspect coal is going to get more and more worthless over time as supply of coal will grow much, much faster than supply of games.
askTeivospy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1525 Posts
December 25 2011 01:04 GMT
#1979
On December 25 2011 09:59 Psycho_Gemni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2011 09:30 askTeivospy wrote:
I have 4 coal, whats the conversion rate to dollars because I'm looking to get Audiosurf / Wings of Prey


Trading coal for games almost entirely depends on the popularity of the game. Audiosurf and Wings of Prey are both Great Gift Pile games, so they are popular. You can probably get them for 10-15 coal apiece if you try to trade now. I also suspect coal is going to get more and more worthless over time as supply of coal will grow much, much faster than supply of games.


TY for info. I don't think coal will decrease in value overtime since theres already a ton of coal (from alternate accounts + abuse of humble bundle) and people who want coal I assume are using them for presents / hoarding them for the giveaway

I just want to use them for trading for whatever game I can get ^>^ I've already got dungeons of dredmor for 5 so I think your number is currently a good estimate!
hihihi
MoneyHypeMike
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada305 Posts
December 25 2011 01:16 GMT
#1980
Can any american help me, trying to buy deus ex HT for 10$ on amazon.
I will pay via paypal !
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11359
Rain 1785
GuemChi 639
FanTaSy 63
sSak 51
Bale 25
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm215
League of Legends
JimRising 593
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1126
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1086
Mew2King80
Other Games
summit1g7310
WinterStarcraft603
C9.Mang0177
ViBE72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 30
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1235
• Rush770
• Stunt376
Other Games
• Scarra935
• Shiphtur724
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 25m
INu's Battles
6h 25m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 25m
OSC
17h 40m
Replay Cast
18h 25m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.