• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:25
CEST 14:25
KST 21:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8543 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 98

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 698 Next
TieN.nS)
Profile Joined August 2003
United States2131 Posts
December 24 2011 03:00 GMT
#1941
On December 24 2011 11:50 BlueBird. wrote:
For people who still need your trade achievement thing, it's back up.

Can you buy borderlands goty from amazon and gift it to someone on steam? That's cheaper than the 7.50 that steam usually charges for borderlands goty and want to get it for a friend.


You can give them the redemption code, but you cannot redeem it yourself to give to them.
Dubzex
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6994 Posts
December 24 2011 04:20 GMT
#1942
The trading of steam items works now, right?
"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY CARRY OR YOU WILL BE CARRIED INTO THE ABYSS OF SUFFERING" - Tyler 'TC' Cook
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-24 04:22:29
December 24 2011 04:21 GMT
#1943
On December 24 2011 13:20 Dubzex wrote:
The trading of steam items works now, right?


Yeah, I just did it with my brother. The inventory may not refresh, but it did go through. I got +1 coal, but my coupon is still there.
Insomniac22
Profile Joined February 2011
United States907 Posts
December 24 2011 04:38 GMT
#1944
T_T I missed the torchlight sale apparently.

Damn having to work all day yesterday
KoTakUEurO
Profile Joined May 2011
605 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-24 05:13:43
December 24 2011 05:12 GMT
#1945
Another impressions post for today's games that I got -
From Dust -
This is really cool, I went into it expecting an upgrade PC Pocket God, but it's actually so much more. Very cool "god" sim with a very interactive environment. You really have to experience it to believe it. Also, there are no control issues (at least for me) on the PC version, as oppose to the console versions, which my friends tell me have horrible controls.
Frozen Synapse -
This is most definitely one of the most unique strategy games I've ever played. It is so deep on so many levels, and has a very feature-filled online hub. This is absolutely a must buy.
Saints Row 3 -
Pretty much the San Andreas of the modern day. I've only played GTA games before, so I was expecting a cheap GTA clone, but instead what I got was a trip back to the golden age of GTA (not saying GTA IV is bad ofc). Ever since GTA went serious business, I've been wanting another game like San Andreas or Vice City, and SR3 is that game.
Rage -
Haven't played too much of this yet, but I have to say, the world is very beautiful. The shooting seems good, but I've only shot like 5 guys so far. Also, I'm on an AMD card, and haven't encountered any technical issues yet, so seems good.

On a side note, Audiosurf -
Didn't buy this today, but it is super fun. A great way to pass time, the generated levels are actually very accurate.

Edit -
And of course, get Cave Story in the Humble Bundle if you haven't done so! You won't be disappointed!
Automata
Profile Joined March 2011
393 Posts
December 24 2011 05:13 GMT
#1946
On December 24 2011 13:38 Insomniac22 wrote:
T_T I missed the torchlight sale apparently.

Damn having to work all day yesterday


From experience, some/most of the deals come back on the last day.
Insomniac22
Profile Joined February 2011
United States907 Posts
December 24 2011 05:36 GMT
#1947
On December 24 2011 14:13 Automata wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2011 13:38 Insomniac22 wrote:
T_T I missed the torchlight sale apparently.

Damn having to work all day yesterday


From experience, some/most of the deals come back on the last day.

I hope so

What's the price of it (when it was on sale)

I have 3.55 still in my steam wallet from when i played tf2 hoping that will buy it lol
Automata
Profile Joined March 2011
393 Posts
December 24 2011 05:50 GMT
#1948
On December 24 2011 14:36 Insomniac22 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2011 14:13 Automata wrote:
On December 24 2011 13:38 Insomniac22 wrote:
T_T I missed the torchlight sale apparently.

Damn having to work all day yesterday


From experience, some/most of the deals come back on the last day.

I hope so

What's the price of it (when it was on sale)

I have 3.55 still in my steam wallet from when i played tf2 hoping that will buy it lol


http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/nmua6/steam_holiday_sale_2011_day_4/

You need 20cents more I think. Hope this helps.
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
December 24 2011 06:03 GMT
#1949
I picked up Limbo.

Very well crafted game for its genre.
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
December 24 2011 07:55 GMT
#1950
On December 24 2011 14:12 KoTakUEurO wrote:
Another impressions post for today's games that I got -
From Dust -
This is really cool, I went into it expecting an upgrade PC Pocket God, but it's actually so much more. Very cool "god" sim with a very interactive environment. You really have to experience it to believe it. Also, there are no control issues (at least for me) on the PC version, as oppose to the console versions, which my friends tell me have horrible controls.
Frozen Synapse -
This is most definitely one of the most unique strategy games I've ever played. It is so deep on so many levels, and has a very feature-filled online hub. This is absolutely a must buy.
Saints Row 3 -
Pretty much the San Andreas of the modern day. I've only played GTA games before, so I was expecting a cheap GTA clone, but instead what I got was a trip back to the golden age of GTA (not saying GTA IV is bad ofc). Ever since GTA went serious business, I've been wanting another game like San Andreas or Vice City, and SR3 is that game.
Rage -
Haven't played too much of this yet, but I have to say, the world is very beautiful. The shooting seems good, but I've only shot like 5 guys so far. Also, I'm on an AMD card, and haven't encountered any technical issues yet, so seems good.

On a side note, Audiosurf -
Didn't buy this today, but it is super fun. A great way to pass time, the generated levels are actually very accurate.

Edit -
And of course, get Cave Story in the Humble Bundle if you haven't done so! You won't be disappointed!

Kinda surprised you didn't hear about Saint's Row before this, the first game was the only "GTA clone" to really stand out and the second one got quite good reviews too.
malignant
Profile Joined August 2011
United States35 Posts
December 24 2011 08:47 GMT
#1951
Meanwhile at Gamersgate, lots of games on sale. My picks are :

Deus Ex Human Revolution for 17 USD
EU3 Chronicles at 10 USD
Bastion at 7.50 USD

Best of all is :
Batman Arkham City for 19.99 USD
Its actually 5 dollar cheaper than when it was on sale in Steam

I prefer Gamersgate cos I dont have to run any client when running my games ala Origin / Steam.
veQ
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland339 Posts
December 24 2011 09:47 GMT
#1952
Trading coal gives u achievment? If yes I can trade for it, just let me know.
Too ban in my country paying via web isnt that easy...... cant buy audiosurf and altitude awwwwwwwww
"Victory comes to those who look forward" Proud SPECTER EVO Owner - http://imgur.com/a/Me9LU
TieN.nS)
Profile Joined August 2003
United States2131 Posts
December 24 2011 11:22 GMT
#1953
On December 24 2011 17:47 malignant wrote:
Meanwhile at Gamersgate, lots of games on sale. My picks are :

Deus Ex Human Revolution for 17 USD
EU3 Chronicles at 10 USD
Bastion at 7.50 USD

Best of all is :
Batman Arkham City for 19.99 USD
Its actually 5 dollar cheaper than when it was on sale in Steam

I prefer Gamersgate cos I dont have to run any client when running my games ala Origin / Steam.


Isn't Deus Ex: HR Steamworks? And it's $10 on Amazon...
RogerX
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
New Zealand3180 Posts
December 24 2011 11:36 GMT
#1954
Trains is on sale, :D

The environment looks nice, everything else doesn't imo. I love simulation games though, wonder if its worth it.
Stick it up. take it up. step aside and see the world
Serelitz
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands2895 Posts
December 24 2011 13:33 GMT
#1955
Picked up magicka and Blur yesterday. If Blur goes back to 75% off again (only 5 euros) I'd definitely recommend it if you game with a few friends occasionally. Magicka is another great game to play with multiple people.

Not really sold on today's games but it updates in ~5 hours or so, guess we'll see if there's sweet stuff in it then.
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
December 24 2011 18:11 GMT
#1956
Skyrim is on sale today. $40, 33% off. Think I might finally get it.
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
nortorius
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada1210 Posts
December 24 2011 18:16 GMT
#1957
Skyrim is mighty tempting, but I think I'll hold out until it's 50% or more (next summer probably). Can anyone comment on Hard Reset or Risen?
Belannaer
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland42 Posts
December 24 2011 18:21 GMT
#1958
Risen has horrible DRM, which is preventing me from buying it. Otherwise it looks like quite nice game. Personally I was hoping Skyrim to have bigger discount than just -33%, although I know it was wishing a bit too much. If you live in Finland you can buy physical copy of Skyrim cheaper from verkkokauppa.com (32,40e vs steam's 33,49e). This price has been since the game was released so I was hoping the steam price would fall lower than that but guess I have to wait for summer sales or something.
KoTakUEurO
Profile Joined May 2011
605 Posts
December 24 2011 18:36 GMT
#1959
On December 24 2011 16:55 DystopiaX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2011 14:12 KoTakUEurO wrote:
Another impressions post for today's games that I got -
From Dust -
This is really cool, I went into it expecting an upgrade PC Pocket God, but it's actually so much more. Very cool "god" sim with a very interactive environment. You really have to experience it to believe it. Also, there are no control issues (at least for me) on the PC version, as oppose to the console versions, which my friends tell me have horrible controls.
Frozen Synapse -
This is most definitely one of the most unique strategy games I've ever played. It is so deep on so many levels, and has a very feature-filled online hub. This is absolutely a must buy.
Saints Row 3 -
Pretty much the San Andreas of the modern day. I've only played GTA games before, so I was expecting a cheap GTA clone, but instead what I got was a trip back to the golden age of GTA (not saying GTA IV is bad ofc). Ever since GTA went serious business, I've been wanting another game like San Andreas or Vice City, and SR3 is that game.
Rage -
Haven't played too much of this yet, but I have to say, the world is very beautiful. The shooting seems good, but I've only shot like 5 guys so far. Also, I'm on an AMD card, and haven't encountered any technical issues yet, so seems good.

On a side note, Audiosurf -
Didn't buy this today, but it is super fun. A great way to pass time, the generated levels are actually very accurate.

Edit -
And of course, get Cave Story in the Humble Bundle if you haven't done so! You won't be disappointed!

Kinda surprised you didn't hear about Saint's Row before this, the first game was the only "GTA clone" to really stand out and the second one got quite good reviews too.

Well I did hear about it, but I never played it or saw anyone play it, so didn't really know what to expect.
KoTakUEurO
Profile Joined May 2011
605 Posts
December 24 2011 18:39 GMT
#1960
yayy~~
I was looking to pick up a lot of these games, so I'm really happy that they went on sale.
Going to get Splinter Cell, Skyrim, Hard Reset, and Prototype.
I'll make another impressions post again later today.
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1207
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 280
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54492
Calm 3791
Shuttle 2813
Bisu 1321
FanTaSy 1296
firebathero 389
Stork 275
Hyuk 263
Zeus 252
actioN 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 237
Soma 232
Rush 223
EffOrt 208
Soulkey 145
Last 139
Light 128
ZerO 114
Snow 110
Mong 71
Dewaltoss 66
PianO 64
Pusan 56
Sea.KH 56
Killer 45
JYJ 44
hero 36
Barracks 36
Free 35
Shinee 34
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 31
Yoon 30
Bale 29
Aegong 27
Sharp 22
Shine 20
sorry 20
HiyA 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 18
Noble 16
Dota 2
Gorgc6559
Dendi520
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1441
kRYSTAL_96
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko380
Other Games
gofns33593
singsing1743
B2W.Neo660
crisheroes260
DeMusliM225
hiko152
Livibee107
byalli47
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
35m
OSC
9h 50m
Replay Cast
10h 35m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.