• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:35
CEST 06:35
KST 13:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20260Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8721 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 95

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 698 Next
Daray
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
6006 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 20:22:09
December 22 2011 20:21 GMT
#1881
$5 for NWN2 Platinum was too good to pass. Never played it for some unknown reason.
chocopaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
2072 Posts
December 22 2011 20:52 GMT
#1882
Did anybody craft a gift out of 7 pieces of coal yet? Please do post what you got because I would be mad as hell if it would be some shitty gift.^^
http://twitter.com/lechocopaw
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
December 22 2011 21:00 GMT
#1883
I saw someone got Farming Simulator 2011. Lol!

Only 3 pieces so far, i just don't almost any games they put up.

Dissapointing day, no purchases or coals to go for.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
December 22 2011 21:09 GMT
#1884
On December 23 2011 03:32 malignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 09:37 crms wrote:
so whats the consensus on NWN2?

I never liked single player games much but Skyrim has turned me around.. I see the light again. Is this one worth grabbing for $5?


The original campaign is .... okay-ish. I have never actually finished it due to scratched disk and the story wasnt compelling enough for me to try again.

Luckily, the expansion (which you can regard as a stand-alone realy) Mask of the Betrayer is up there with the likes of Torment, BG2 and Fallout 3. Its like the spiritual successor of Torment. Great writing, epic battle, awesome cast of character especially the companions such as spirit bear, a hagspawn and a conglomeration of evil spirits.


Torment, BG2 and Fallout 3? I'm not hating on fallout 3, I loved the game and played it for hundreds of hours. I never played torment nor BG2 but from what I've seen and heard they are pretty hardcore RPG's. I can't help but feel that listing is a little weird. Fallout 3 is definitely no hardcore RPG in my book. But if you were just talking about quality of the game then I would agree.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
December 22 2011 21:12 GMT
#1885
On December 23 2011 05:21 Daray wrote:
$5 for NWN2 Platinum was too good to pass. Never played it for some unknown reason.


I agree, I played the original and loved it. There were definitely interesting characters. Casavir and Khelgar were my favourites.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
stink123
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States241 Posts
December 22 2011 22:13 GMT
#1886
Is anyone trying to do the steam holiday achievements? I'm trying to do the Rise of the Immortals achievement, but the servers have been down all day.
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 22:51:01
December 22 2011 22:34 GMT
#1887
The Mass Effect games are a great deal, even though the first one wasn't that great imo. Too bad I already played the 1st one and already own the 2nd one though. At the very least you should pick up Mass Effect 2 which is fantastic.

Pretty lackluster deals today, I think I am just going to pick up Limbo.
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 22:59:20
December 22 2011 22:56 GMT
#1888
can someone please tell me the steam sales for today. I am in germany and it looks like some games get blocked here but I wanna know what they have on sale because the picture looked great T_T

it's the one on the right below limbo. The picture with the guy and the kid
Shivaz
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1783 Posts
December 22 2011 22:59 GMT
#1889
its silent hill home coming
Comprissent
Profile Joined September 2010
United States314 Posts
December 22 2011 23:00 GMT
#1890
Amnesia, torchlight, brink, ALL OF THE MASS EFFECT

God my wallet is taking a huge hit
He's French-Canadian, so he's gonna do fast expand into stupid zealot timing into something else gay
Terrakin
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1440 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 23:01:19
December 22 2011 23:00 GMT
#1891
On December 23 2011 07:56 Skilledblob wrote:
can someone please tell me the steam sales for today. I am in germany and it looks like some games get blocked here but I wanna know what they have on sale because the picture looked great T_T

main steam sale games day 4 first price is original price
+ Show Spoiler +
Sky Drift $9.99 -50% $4.99 4,99€ £3.49
Mass Effect $19.99 -75% $4.99 3,74€ £2.49
Mass Effect 2 $19.99 -75% $4.99 4,99€ £4.99
Avadon $9.99 -75% $2.49 1,74€ £1.49
Limbo $9.99 -75% $2.49 2,49€ £1.74
Torchlight $14.99 -75% $3.74 3,74€ £3.24
Silent Hill Homecoming $39.99 -75% $9.99 4,99€ £4.49
Blur $19.99 -75% $4.99 4,99€ £3.74
Divinity II $39.99 -75% $9.99 9,99€ £7.49
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising $14.99 -80% $2.99 2,79€ £2.39
Operation Flashpoint: Red River $44.99 -80% $8.99 6,99€ £4.99
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine $49.99 -50% $24.99 24,99€ £14.99
Brink $19.99 -75% $4.99 4,99€ £3.7
Alien Breed trilogy $22.99 -75% $5.74 5,24€ £4.24
Alien Breed games $9.99 -75% $2.49 2,24€ £1.74
Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs.
malignant
Profile Joined August 2011
United States35 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 23:17:49
December 22 2011 23:08 GMT
#1892

Torment, BG2 and Fallout 3? I'm not hating on fallout 3, I loved the game and played it for hundreds of hours. I never played torment nor BG2 but from what I've seen and heard they are pretty hardcore RPG's.


Yeah I was only talking about the quality. Probably should have used Dragon Age Origins as an example instead.
Basically what I am try to say that its a quality RPG but not a happy-go-lucky Final Fantasy style of story. Expect some grim dark theme and painful decisions in MoTB.

BTW

I just noticed that Avadon is on the list and I gotta say that all of you lover of old style, hardcore-RPG should buy it right now. It has :
- mature political theme (its not about you being the chosen one to save the world)
- vast world
- lots of side quests
- tons of dialogue
- party members interaction and personal quests
- tough turn-based battle (hard difficulty is actually HARD
- excellent character customisation.

Some cons being :
The graphic is .... adequate but just like Broodwar, you dont really notice it after a while.
Some enemies can be crazy difficult but mostly these are optional battle that can be skipped.
At times you dont know that you have finished a quest due to the underdeveloped journal.

Bought it a month or two ago, put 40-50 hours into it and I am still not yet finished with it (pretty much at the end game at this point). Did not expect much of it when I bought it for 5 bucks. If you are craving for party based RPG this year then go grab Avadon.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
December 22 2011 23:09 GMT
#1893
All the prices in dollars are the same as euros ( original prices) except for silent hill homecoming. Here it's 20 euros, is it really 40 dollars in America?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
December 22 2011 23:16 GMT
#1894
On December 23 2011 08:00 Terrakin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 07:56 Skilledblob wrote:
can someone please tell me the steam sales for today. I am in germany and it looks like some games get blocked here but I wanna know what they have on sale because the picture looked great T_T

main steam sale games day 4 first price is original price
+ Show Spoiler +
Sky Drift $9.99 -50% $4.99 4,99€ £3.49
Mass Effect $19.99 -75% $4.99 3,74€ £2.49
Mass Effect 2 $19.99 -75% $4.99 4,99€ £4.99
Avadon $9.99 -75% $2.49 1,74€ £1.49
Limbo $9.99 -75% $2.49 2,49€ £1.74
Torchlight $14.99 -75% $3.74 3,74€ £3.24
Silent Hill Homecoming $39.99 -75% $9.99 4,99€ £4.49
Blur $19.99 -75% $4.99 4,99€ £3.74
Divinity II $39.99 -75% $9.99 9,99€ £7.49
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising $14.99 -80% $2.99 2,79€ £2.39
Operation Flashpoint: Red River $44.99 -80% $8.99 6,99€ £4.99
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine $49.99 -50% $24.99 24,99€ £14.99
Brink $19.99 -75% $4.99 4,99€ £3.7
Alien Breed trilogy $22.99 -75% $5.74 5,24€ £4.24
Alien Breed games $9.99 -75% $2.49 2,24€ £1.74



thanks for the list. I guess I will never get to play Silent Hill T_T
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
December 22 2011 23:21 GMT
#1895
On December 23 2011 08:09 solidbebe wrote:
All the prices in dollars are the same as euros ( original prices) except for silent hill homecoming. Here it's 20 euros, is it really 40 dollars in America?

At the moment it's $10 but normally it's $40
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
December 22 2011 23:33 GMT
#1896
On December 23 2011 08:21 RoosterSamurai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 08:09 solidbebe wrote:
All the prices in dollars are the same as euros ( original prices) except for silent hill homecoming. Here it's 20 euros, is it really 40 dollars in America?

At the moment it's $10 but normally it's $40


Hmmm that's really weird.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
chocopaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
2072 Posts
December 22 2011 23:34 GMT
#1897
Wow todays f2p achievement game, Rise of Immortals, is just SO bad. No idea why anyone would ever want to play it, it's really hard to get the achievement. :D
http://twitter.com/lechocopaw
matiK23
Profile Joined May 2011
United States963 Posts
December 22 2011 23:52 GMT
#1898
Waited all year to get Torchlight at a low price. $3.74, what a steal. This should fulfill my Diablo craving in the meantime.
Without a paddle up shit creek.
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-23 00:03:12
December 23 2011 00:02 GMT
#1899
Limbo, for it's simplicity, is extremely compelling in it's execution and atmospheric style. I'm impressed.

Played for an hour so far, and would easily recommend it for it's current 2.50 price tag.
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
December 23 2011 00:20 GMT
#1900
On December 23 2011 08:34 chocopaw wrote:
Wow todays f2p achievement game, Rise of Immortals, is just SO bad. No idea why anyone would ever want to play it, it's really hard to get the achievement. :D

It's only difficult when your team is bad. I agree that Rise of Immortals is a god awful dota-clone though. League of Legends is similar in style but far far superior.
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11359
Rain 1785
GuemChi 639
FanTaSy 63
sSak 51
Bale 25
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm215
League of Legends
JimRising 593
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1126
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1086
Mew2King80
Other Games
summit1g7310
WinterStarcraft603
C9.Mang0177
ViBE72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 30
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1235
• Rush770
• Stunt376
Other Games
• Scarra935
• Shiphtur724
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 25m
INu's Battles
6h 25m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 25m
OSC
17h 40m
Replay Cast
18h 25m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.