• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:55
CEST 10:55
KST 17:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8243 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 86

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 698 Next
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
December 19 2011 06:48 GMT
#1701
On December 19 2011 10:55 ibutoss wrote:
Dead Island is on sale, is it worth $20? I enjoyed l4d2 but I've heard that Dead Island is more like borderlands than l4d.

It is more like Borderlands than L4D2. It's basically Borderlands but the enemies are limited to three types of zombies and a couple bandits with guns. If you don't like Borderlands, I can't see any reason why you'd like this game. Also, I was extremely disappointed with the ending. The plot of "get off the zombie-infested-island" was still loosely gripping even though it drags on for the second half of the game.

I can't say whether it's worth it for you or not. It's a very very repetitive game so it depends how much you like killing the same zombies over and over. I beat the entire game with a couple friends but I feel like it was a waste of time -- I could have quit after a couple hours and still have done everything the game offers.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
December 19 2011 18:03 GMT
#1702
IT BEGINS.
RaiderRob
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands377 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 18:20:44
December 19 2011 18:16 GMT
#1703
I almost had Dead Island for 8,49, 83% off... I was ordering and when I got to payment it was up to 33 euro's again. Blast.

Edit: Anyone seen the daily deals? It was on for a few seconds for me, I recognized Orcs Must Die at 75% off which I highly recommend if you like playing single player tower defense but I didn't catch any of the others.
People don't want freedom but fair leadership
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 18:29:39
December 19 2011 18:20 GMT
#1704
On December 20 2011 03:16 RaiderRob wrote:
I almost had Dead Island for 8,49, 83% off... I was ordering and when I got to payment it was up to 33 euro's again. Blast.

I actually noticed that. :D I think they accidentally added the 33% to the 50%

Edit: Says 83% off again under top sellers. I already have it so I can't check the steam page.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
December 19 2011 18:23 GMT
#1705
METRO 2033 0% OFF

WHAT A STEAL
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
December 19 2011 18:43 GMT
#1706
On December 20 2011 03:16 RaiderRob wrote:
I almost had Dead Island for 8,49, 83% off... I was ordering and when I got to payment it was up to 33 euro's again. Blast.

Edit: Anyone seen the daily deals? It was on for a few seconds for me, I recognized Orcs Must Die at 75% off which I highly recommend if you like playing single player tower defense but I didn't catch any of the others.

Have the Update News popup in front of me:

Fable Franchise - 75% off
Just Cause franchise - 75% off
Metro 2033 - 75% off
Amnesia - 75% off
Sam and Max Franchise - 75% off
Rift - 75% off
Orcs Must Die - 75% off
Pendulo Adventure Pack - 75% off
Bunch of Heroes - 75% off
Portal Franchise - 75% off
Max Payne Franchise - 75% off
Singularity - 75% of
Moderator
WightyCity
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada887 Posts
December 19 2011 18:44 GMT
#1707
so many deals. but to much sc2 to catch up on
90% watching it 8% talking about it and 2% playing it - sc2
RaiderRob
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands377 Posts
December 19 2011 18:44 GMT
#1708
Thank you. Seems that this day my wallet is pretty safe, I already own the games or they're not on my wishlist.
People don't want freedom but fair leadership
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
December 19 2011 18:58 GMT
#1709
Good thing I'm trying to get back into SC2 currently. Otherwise I'd be wasting so much money.
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
December 19 2011 19:01 GMT
#1710
If they offer SW:TOR too, I'm gonna be so happy, because I cannot purchase SW:TOR in Turkey. (
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
December 19 2011 19:02 GMT
#1711
Hooray, nothing good that I don't already have. My wallet is safe for another day.
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
December 19 2011 19:24 GMT
#1712
On December 20 2011 04:01 Bleak wrote:
If they offer SW:TOR too, I'm gonna be so happy, because I cannot purchase SW:TOR in Turkey. (

I believe that is only available through Origin?
rbx270j
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada540 Posts
December 19 2011 19:49 GMT
#1713
On December 20 2011 03:43 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 03:16 RaiderRob wrote:
I almost had Dead Island for 8,49, 83% off... I was ordering and when I got to payment it was up to 33 euro's again. Blast.

Edit: Anyone seen the daily deals? It was on for a few seconds for me, I recognized Orcs Must Die at 75% off which I highly recommend if you like playing single player tower defense but I didn't catch any of the others.

Have the Update News popup in front of me:

Fable Franchise - 75% off
Just Cause franchise - 75% off
Metro 2033 - 75% off
Amnesia - 75% off
Sam and Max Franchise - 75% off
Rift - 75% off
Orcs Must Die - 75% off
Pendulo Adventure Pack - 75% off
Bunch of Heroes - 75% off
Portal Franchise - 75% off
Max Payne Franchise - 75% off
Singularity - 75% of


I bolded my personal recommendations.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
December 19 2011 19:51 GMT
#1714
Remember a lot more stuff is on sale than what's on the front page. As in, the entire franchise and company sales below them.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
December 19 2011 20:06 GMT
#1715
On December 20 2011 04:51 Fruscainte wrote:
Remember a lot more stuff is on sale than what's on the front page. As in, the entire franchise and company sales below them.

If you're around for the entire sale though, it's usually a good idea to hold off on those till the last day though, since lots of stuff that's in those sales can go lower as part of daily deals.
Moderator
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
December 19 2011 20:10 GMT
#1716
Do you think Might and Magic Heroes VI will be on sale this sale?
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
December 19 2011 20:14 GMT
#1717
On December 20 2011 04:24 RoosterSamurai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 04:01 Bleak wrote:
If they offer SW:TOR too, I'm gonna be so happy, because I cannot purchase SW:TOR in Turkey. (

I believe that is only available through Origin?


Well yes, that is why I'm just hoping Steam somehow sells it. ((( It just won't happen though I'm 100% sure.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
Uhh Negative
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1090 Posts
December 19 2011 20:15 GMT
#1718
Must be a lot of people on the steam store. It's sooo slow. So many good sales though. Portal 2 for 8 bucks sounds rather enticing.
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
December 19 2011 20:16 GMT
#1719
Well I can't see the Steam store at all, but I think I'm passing on everything today anyway.
djcube
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States985 Posts
December 19 2011 20:27 GMT
#1720
Man I haven't bought something from the major steam sales in ages. Aside from skyrim, I feel like nothing big came out in the last year and a half or so. I dunno what to look forward to in this sale >_>
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1181
GuemChi 631
Hyun 494
firebathero 416
BeSt 328
Leta 216
Soma 192
Mong 147
Hyuk 139
Shine 99
[ Show more ]
PianO 63
Hm[arnc] 57
910 49
sSak 47
Bale 24
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 19
Shinee 18
Noble 13
Sharp 5
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1273
shoxiejesuss785
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King344
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe137
Trikslyr32
Pyrionflax2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos794
• Stunt418
Other Games
• Shiphtur431
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 5m
Patches Events
7h 5m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.