• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:03
CEST 23:03
KST 06:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6702 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 87

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 698 Next
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
December 19 2011 20:29 GMT
#1721
On December 20 2011 05:15 Uhh Negative wrote:
Must be a lot of people on the steam store. It's sooo slow. So many good sales though. Portal 2 for 8 bucks sounds rather enticing.


Can't even log in to Steam right now lol
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
December 19 2011 21:36 GMT
#1722
steam is dead for me too T_T
green.at
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Austria1459 Posts
December 19 2011 21:56 GMT
#1723
On December 20 2011 03:23 Fruscainte wrote:
METRO 2033 0% OFF

WHAT A STEAL

it is indeed i wish i didn't know the game and could buy it again. so good ^^

btw, could one use the 50% off coupon on games that are on sale (portal 2).
Inputting special characters into chat should no longer cause the game to crash.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 22:04:08
December 19 2011 22:03 GMT
#1724
On December 20 2011 06:56 green.at wrote:
btw, could one use the 50% off coupon on games that are on sale (portal 2).

They don't become valid until January 2nd, which makes them feel kind of pointless, because everything you can use them on is already on sale for more.

TBH I'd rather have gotten coal than the 33% off coupon I got--seeing as if I wanted any of the games the coupon could get, they're already on sale for less.
Moderator
green.at
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Austria1459 Posts
December 19 2011 22:05 GMT
#1725
follow-up question: do the coupons have an expiration date? ^^
Inputting special characters into chat should no longer cause the game to crash.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
December 19 2011 22:10 GMT
#1726
On December 20 2011 07:05 green.at wrote:
follow-up question: do the coupons have an expiration date? ^^

Read the coupons to find out. The one I have says March 1st, 2012, and I assume all the others are the same.
Moderator
mavsfan0041
Profile Joined February 2011
United States306 Posts
December 19 2011 22:15 GMT
#1727
What I want to know is will the coal go away after the contest or will we still be able to convert it to coupons after we lose.
R.I.P. CheckSix
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
December 19 2011 22:28 GMT
#1728
The gift thing seems to have been taken off-line. The links goes to a dead page now
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Enox
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1667 Posts
December 19 2011 22:34 GMT
#1729
On December 20 2011 05:27 djcube wrote:
Man I haven't bought something from the major steam sales in ages. Aside from skyrim, I feel like nothing big came out in the last year and a half or so. I dunno what to look forward to in this sale >_>

batman: arkham city! must buy if they put it on sale... its totally worth even the full price. also warhammer 40k: space marine is really nice. just 2 examples.. there were soooo many good games this year
If you think it's too hard there are solutions other than asking for a nerf, getting better is the first that comes to mind.
Diizzy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States828 Posts
December 19 2011 22:43 GMT
#1730
wow portal2 so cheap. everyone should get that game. also i just got just cause 2.
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
December 19 2011 23:00 GMT
#1731
Is there a reason my inventory isn't working?
I saw a coupon there before steam more or less crashed for a bit.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
December 19 2011 23:04 GMT
#1732
On December 20 2011 08:00 Mysticesper wrote:
Is there a reason my inventory isn't working?
I saw a coupon there before steam more or less crashed for a bit.

Valve's servers are fucked because there's so much traffic.

Does anyone know if achievements work properly atm? I kind of want to try getting some of the achievements for upcoming days ahead of time (steamtreasurehunt.wikia.com/wiki/Winter_Objectives) but right now the Achievements page for any game I try to check on doesn't show up, and I don't want to waste my time if I'm not going to get any of them.
Moderator
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
December 19 2011 23:06 GMT
#1733
On December 20 2011 08:04 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 08:00 Mysticesper wrote:
Is there a reason my inventory isn't working?
I saw a coupon there before steam more or less crashed for a bit.

Valve's servers are fucked because there's so much traffic.

Does anyone know if achievements work properly atm? I kind of want to try getting some of the achievements for upcoming days ahead of time (steamtreasurehunt.wikia.com/wiki/Winter_Objectives) but right now the Achievements page for any game I try to check on doesn't show up, and I don't want to waste my time if I'm not going to get any of them.

Hmm, thanks. I wasn't sure if it was just me or not.

Otherwise, I know the ones I just did are working -- Edge: Snowblind, Orcs Must Die: Deck the Halls.
Deleted User 124618
Profile Joined November 2010
1142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 23:10:00
December 19 2011 23:08 GMT
#1734
I have never played a single "Sam & Max" -game, but that daily sale really interests me. I have seen some pictures and I heard it is a humorous adventure series. I love those, my favourite this far has been "Monkey Island".

-Is the Sam & Max offer worth it? I mean, are the games any good?
-Will it work in Windows 7 (64bit)?
Kojak21
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1104 Posts
December 19 2011 23:11 GMT
#1735
my gift was half life 2:episode one, but i already have it, if someone got something they wanna trade ill do that
¯\_(☺)_/¯
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
December 19 2011 23:11 GMT
#1736
I know the Sam and Max comics are good, dunno about the game (sorry for not helping at all) :D

Got Portal 2, fuck yeah!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 23:12:16
December 19 2011 23:12 GMT
#1737
On December 20 2011 08:11 Kojak21 wrote:
my gift was half life 2:episode one, but i already have it, if someone got something they wanna trade ill do that

I'll trade my 50% off any Valve game coupon, but you probably don't want it, lol.

This thing is seriously worthless.
Moderator
green.at
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Austria1459 Posts
December 19 2011 23:16 GMT
#1738
On December 20 2011 07:10 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 07:05 green.at wrote:
follow-up question: do the coupons have an expiration date? ^^

Read the coupons to find out. The one I have says March 1st, 2012, and I assume all the others are the same.


you know, i would read it if i could
Inputting special characters into chat should no longer cause the game to crash.
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
December 19 2011 23:23 GMT
#1739
Guru loves to meditate, oh well, since I'll be off to visit my parents (and the computer over there is pretty old and busted) I'm working on the other winter achis from the games I own that have them avaiable already.
Urth
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1256 Posts
December 19 2011 23:41 GMT
#1740
I feel like portal 2 is gonna end up on the top sellers at the end, should I just wait for now?
BY.HERO FIGHTING!!!!
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 144
ZombieGrub43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15125
Calm 1839
scan(afreeca) 24
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto21
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King56
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4416
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2170
shahzam541
RotterdaM352
WinterStarcraft326
C9.Mang0285
ToD275
Dewaltoss52
JuggernautJason43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1127
Other Games
• imaqtpie1086
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 58m
INu's Battles
13h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 58m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.