• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:45
CEST 00:45
KST 07:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7263 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 89

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 698 Next
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
December 20 2011 03:03 GMT
#1761
I got the gift for checking my store, then I did Orcs Must Die as its the only game I have for today, but I haven't got anything. That was like 3 hours ago. Is stream messed up or did I get screwed?
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 03:42:22
December 20 2011 03:07 GMT
#1762
Really tempted to pick up Bunch of Heroes, but I'm wondering if it's any good. Anybody have an opinion? I'm a sucker for some zombie shooting so it can't be too awful, but I feel like I should just wait for Killing Floor to go on sale and just not worry about it ^_^

Nevermind, every review says it's awful...
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 03:56:07
December 20 2011 03:12 GMT
#1763
Picked up Amnesia, both Max Payne games, Metro 2033, Portal 1&2, and Psychonauts. Luckily, that is most of the games I have been wanting for awhile so hopefully nothing else tempts me...
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
skindzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
Chile5114 Posts
December 20 2011 04:40 GMT
#1764
Im getting Zeno Clash, Edge, The Longest Journey and The Void.
Its not only the rain that brings the thunder
xlep
Profile Joined December 2009
Germany274 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 09:29:36
December 20 2011 09:27 GMT
#1765
hey guys, I'm from germany and can't buy the max payne games. I loved playing them in "the old days". Would anyone help me buy them (I'll send you the money via paypal and you gift me the games).
Please PM me. Any help would be hugely appreciated

Also got a 50% coupon on the Dungeons Franchise if anyone's interested
skill is scissors beating rock
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
December 20 2011 10:23 GMT
#1766
Anyone who loved Amnesia should check out the Penumbra collection that's up for 8USD, not too bad for 3 great games. I already own them and had great fun with them but just in case someone doesn't you should give them a shot. Gotta spread that Frictional Games love.
Insomniac22
Profile Joined February 2011
United States907 Posts
December 20 2011 10:28 GMT
#1767
oh god the christmas sales have begun

GLHF to my bank account :D
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
December 20 2011 11:11 GMT
#1768
From today's main page sales, I already own Just Cause 2 and have to say it's tons of fun. Even though it gets repetitive quite easily, all the crazy stuff you can pull off with the wonky physics engine make it worth it and if you bother to load up some mods it becomes even better for sandbox goofing.

Considering getting Orcs must die as some of my friends have recommended it, also of the achievement games I have Anomaly, it's one of the better indie titles with worst parts being voice acting and only 4 different commander abilities (you can still get lot done by swapping the units around on the move and changing combinations).

There are few other quite interesting ones like portal bundle, but I'm not in a rush to play them.
Ysellian
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands9029 Posts
December 20 2011 12:52 GMT
#1769
All of a sudden I have metro and Portal added to my game's list :o It's almost like magic! (my bank account isn't going to like this steam sale)
DragoonPK
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
3259 Posts
December 20 2011 13:19 GMT
#1770
I was thinking about getting Civ5, Shogun 2 total war, or the Witcher 2. Tho I don't know how well my laptop would run the witcher 2.
Specs:
Core i5 2410M 2.3ghz
540M 1GB
4GB DDR3 Ram
Windows 7 64-bit

Thoughts?
Deleted User 124618
Profile Joined November 2010
1142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 13:33:39
December 20 2011 13:22 GMT
#1771
I have run Witcher 2 with a desktop:
Intel Core 2 Duo - 2,66Ghz
4GB ram
Ati Radeon HD 4850
Win 7 Pro 64bit

It was more than playable enough. I don't remember at what graphics level I played.

---

I bought that Sam & Max -pack and I was pleasently surprised. Worked perfectly in Windows 7 and even had a nice windowed mode.

I've played Episode 101 for 30 minutes and the humor seems very nice too, I like it.
DragoonPK
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
3259 Posts
December 20 2011 18:11 GMT
#1772
Oh Sweet Daily sale on Witcher 2+1. I didn't play either, so I wanna try both out. Just waiting to find if witcher 2 can run on my laptop, 540M anyone else?
Deleted User 124618
Profile Joined November 2010
1142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 18:18:06
December 20 2011 18:15 GMT
#1773
Witcher 2 is now -40% on steam (23,99€), a daily deal. Damnit Steam, you made me buy 3rd game this sale!

Original The Witcher is -75% (3,99€), also a daily deal.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
December 20 2011 18:23 GMT
#1774
Half-Life Pack and The Witcher games are the only good ones today imo. $15 for CoD 2 is pretty lol
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
December 20 2011 18:35 GMT
#1775
Dungeons of Dredmor is pretty fun if it's your style, personally I've put about 25 hours into it, excluding the espansion which I bought last week.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 18:53:56
December 20 2011 18:50 GMT
#1776
Dredmor is definitely worth the $1.24. Accessible way for someone to get into the Roguelike genre, and the cheeky humor will still appeal to a genre vet.

On December 21 2011 03:23 emperorchampion wrote:
Half-Life Pack and The Witcher games are the only good ones today imo. $15 for CoD 2 is pretty lol

Recettear, Chantelise, and Dredmor are all good, though admittedly the style may not be up everyone's alley.
Moderator
DragoonPK
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
3259 Posts
December 20 2011 19:17 GMT
#1777
Just bought Witcher 1,2 and Orcs must die! Great deals :D
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
December 20 2011 19:30 GMT
#1778
So far so good at avoiding coupons.

2 coal, Left 4 Dead, Eufloria.

I may get Chantelise. I've always wanted to get it, but I figured it wasn't worth the full price, but for 2.50, why not.
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 19:34:20
December 20 2011 19:30 GMT
#1779
What's different in Chantelise from Recettear?

edit: nevermind - it's a completely different game.
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
December 20 2011 19:33 GMT
#1780
As far as i know, it's a more standard action rpg.
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 276
Nina 133
SpeCial 63
ViBE63
Nathanias 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12315
Artosis 475
NaDa 32
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever268
febbydoto25
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox515
Mew2King83
Other Games
summit1g6188
Grubby2898
Liquid`RaSZi1786
shahzam618
WinterStarcraft428
C9.Mang0292
JimRising 237
Trikslyr22
JuggernautJason2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie794
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 15m
INu's Battles
12h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 15m
OSC
23h 30m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.