• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:05
CEST 23:05
KST 06:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6997 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 90

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 698 Next
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
December 20 2011 19:36 GMT
#1781
Recettear > Chantelise tbh.
No good deals for me today
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 20 2011 19:37 GMT
#1782
Did anyone else get gifted a game they already own? I got half life 2 but i already own is that right?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Baituri
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1501 Posts
December 20 2011 19:40 GMT
#1783
Dungeons of Dredmor is a great game. I really like to play it when watching a stream or something. It doesn't need your full attention, is easy to learn and overal a fun experience.
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
December 20 2011 19:43 GMT
#1784
On December 20 2011 11:58 Chrispy wrote:
Bought San Andreas and Mass Effect 2. Been waiting since they had the deal on in November except back then the games were both <5$ now ME2 is 10 and San Andreas is 7.50$.

! I could've saved FIVE DOLLARS!

you could have if you waited too, mass effect 1 and 2 will likely show up as a daily deal for $5 each.
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
MoneyHypeMike
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada305 Posts
December 20 2011 21:02 GMT
#1785
On December 21 2011 04:37 iamperfection wrote:
Did anyone else get gifted a game they already own? I got half life 2 but i already own is that right?


I got portal 2 that I already owned too hehe
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
December 20 2011 21:04 GMT
#1786
On December 21 2011 04:37 iamperfection wrote:
Did anyone else get gifted a game they already own? I got half life 2 but i already own is that right?

I have only heard of people getting gifted games they already own. I assume this is intentional so that people can't make a bunch of new accounts to farm free games for themselves. It still means you can trade them with people (I think they opened a big section of the forums for trading).
Moderator
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
December 20 2011 21:06 GMT
#1787
Today's sale is extremely disappointing.
MoneyHypeMike
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada305 Posts
December 20 2011 21:09 GMT
#1788
On December 21 2011 06:06 RoosterSamurai wrote:
Today's sale is extremely disappointing.


Agreed.
Tomorrow can't be worse at least!
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
December 20 2011 21:15 GMT
#1789
On December 21 2011 06:04 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 04:37 iamperfection wrote:
Did anyone else get gifted a game they already own? I got half life 2 but i already own is that right?

I have only heard of people getting gifted games they already own. I assume this is intentional so that people can't make a bunch of new accounts to farm free games for themselves. It still means you can trade them with people (I think they opened a big section of the forums for trading).


Both of my gifts so far I do not own.
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
December 20 2011 21:18 GMT
#1790
Picked up the HL2 games. Kinda sad to see that Psychonauts is a daily deal today since I bought it yesterday. Oh well, only overpaid by $2.50 T_T
Very underwhelming deals today though, nothing I'm interested in. Psychonauts is $2.50 though so if you havent played it yet, now would be a good time to pick it up.
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
OrchidThief
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark2298 Posts
December 20 2011 21:22 GMT
#1791
I, uh, sigh, bought Duke Nukem Forever. I figured for 5 euros I didn't have to enjoy it very much to be worth it. Not my proudest moment, buh oh well.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
December 20 2011 21:42 GMT
#1792
On December 21 2011 06:09 MoneyHypeMike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 06:06 RoosterSamurai wrote:
Today's sale is extremely disappointing.


Agreed.
Tomorrow can't be worse at least!

Today's sale has at least 5 deals I would recommend to people who don't own the games (HL series, Witcher, Recettear, Dredmor, Psychonauts). It could get a lot worse.

TBH I think today's sale is actually better than yesterday's.
Moderator
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
December 20 2011 21:46 GMT
#1793
On December 21 2011 06:42 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 06:09 MoneyHypeMike wrote:
On December 21 2011 06:06 RoosterSamurai wrote:
Today's sale is extremely disappointing.


Agreed.
Tomorrow can't be worse at least!

Today's sale has at least 5 deals I would recommend to people who don't own the games (HL series, Witcher, Recettear, Dredmor, Psychonauts). It could get a lot worse.

TBH I think today's sale is actually better than yesterday's.

How many indie games does one man need?
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
December 20 2011 22:01 GMT
#1794
I hear Witcher 2 is good. I'll pick up Witcher 1 and see how I like it, and wait til Witcher 2 drops further. I'll likely also get Dredmor. I still got tons of games I still need to play, so I can wait

Any opinions on this Sacred game?
Trucy Wright is hot
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 20 2011 22:49 GMT
#1795
does anyone else think to themselves " god damn it i paid full price for these games and now their giving them away." Cause i do but at the same time i but another package for 15 games for $60 when il probally only play 2 of them.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
zerglyn
Profile Joined August 2011
Norway19 Posts
December 20 2011 23:31 GMT
#1796
Anyone who's planning on getting Witcher 2 for the holiday should seriously consider getting it from gog.com instead of steam. It's 50% off there, so 10% more discount from what I believe is the same retailprice. I can't say for sure since the price on steam is different depending on region, but 23.99 $ on gog.com is a much better deal for me than the 23.99 € I get on steam.
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
December 20 2011 23:39 GMT
#1797
On December 21 2011 07:01 Purind wrote:
I hear Witcher 2 is good. I'll pick up Witcher 1 and see how I like it, and wait til Witcher 2 drops further. I'll likely also get Dredmor. I still got tons of games I still need to play, so I can wait

Any opinions on this Sacred game?

The Sacred games are pretty good. They're diablo-knockoffs so if you need one of those before D3, go ahead. For some reason they only released the Sacred 2 add-on for EU players and I don't think it's on steam.
Dubzex
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6994 Posts
December 20 2011 23:53 GMT
#1798
I have 50% off a valve title and a lump of coal D:
Anyone get a duplicate game they want to trade for my coupon?
"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY CARRY OR YOU WILL BE CARRIED INTO THE ABYSS OF SUFFERING" - Tyler 'TC' Cook
ArcticVanguard
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States450 Posts
December 20 2011 23:57 GMT
#1799
WHOOOO! I love you, Valve <3

Assassin's Creed Revelations :D Got it for the AI War achievement
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
December 21 2011 00:10 GMT
#1800
On December 21 2011 08:57 ArcticVanguard wrote:
WHOOOO! I love you, Valve <3

Assassin's Creed Revelations :D Got it for the AI War achievement

I am ridiculously envious. Time to go play AI War myself.
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 147
ZombieGrub41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15125
Calm 1839
scan(afreeca) 24
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto30
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4416
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2170
shahzam527
RotterdaM352
WinterStarcraft326
ToD239
C9.Mang0227
Dewaltoss52
JuggernautJason49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1085
Other Games
• imaqtpie1071
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 55m
INu's Battles
13h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 55m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.