• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9281 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 684

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 682 683 684 685 686 698 Next
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
June 23 2017 21:49 GMT
#13661
It's also annoying not being able to delete certain items. I have a free copy of Civ 5 vanilla and three copies of the Street Fighter V beta that I can't get rid off.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
June 23 2017 22:19 GMT
#13662
I apparently have all of it on hold for 15 days.

I have 80 dollars worth of stuff waiting because I didnt have steam guard .... I wanted to use the money during the sale QQ
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
June 24 2017 00:17 GMT
#13663
On June 23 2017 11:39 Faruko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2017 11:31 icystorage wrote:
shadow of mordor GOTY 80% off

ICY YOU ARE BACK ! ???????

lol not really, just checking out LD sometimes
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
Immersion_
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom794 Posts
June 24 2017 06:37 GMT
#13664
On June 23 2017 20:56 AbouSV wrote:
If you can gift the CIV6 in your bundle, go for it and give it to someone you know (or me? :D).
Even if you can't, you would still pay less for XCOM2 anyway.

...
After writing this I realise that you might have been sarcastic with your last sentence.


yep sorry wasn't a tough decision! Good if you own civ and want xcom though!
http://www.twitch.tv/sybar1te Sybarite#2581 - add me for Heroes games. .Play Hots and Overwatch currently. Feel free to add.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
June 24 2017 10:11 GMT
#13665
Just wanted something cleared up: Will the current prices stay the same for the whole sale, or can they go even lower as days pass, something like daily specials?

For instance I can buy DOOM for 14,99 Right now it being 50% OFF. Can this discount be higher, like 75% OFF on a given day?
Because I remember it being sold for less before the summer sale on a weekend sale or such.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
June 24 2017 10:13 GMT
#13666
On June 24 2017 19:11 Latham wrote:
Just wanted something cleared up: Will the current prices stay the same for the whole sale, or can they go even lower as days pass, something like daily specials?

For instance I can buy DOOM for 14,99 Right now it being 50% OFF. Can this discount be higher, like 75% OFF on a given day?
Because I remember it being sold for less before the summer sale on a weekend sale or such.

There are no more daily deals or flash sales. The price now will not chance (baring unforseen stuff).
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Epishade
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2267 Posts
June 24 2017 19:18 GMT
#13667
[image loading]
This is my haul so far.

I refunded L4D1 when I found out L4D2 has the campaign of the 1st one already in it though, so no reason to buy that. Also bought Extreme Exorcism and Outlast the day after my first purchase.

I'm a sucker for cheap indie games. I almost never buy games at full price, but I made an exception for Rimworld because the dev said he'd probably never put it on sale and it just looked too good to ignore. 30 dollars for that game is the most I've spent on a single game on steam in years I think. I'll probably try Subnautica first though.
Pinhead Larry in the streets, Dirty Dan in the sheets.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
June 24 2017 19:24 GMT
#13668
after playing dawn of war 3, i found myself buying space hulk

also got furi
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
June 24 2017 19:29 GMT
#13669
I bought Hearts of Iron IV. I'm really liking it so far, and then I haven't tried any major mods yet (aside from a tiny bit in Kasierreich)
EZ4ENCE
Reaps
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom1280 Posts
June 24 2017 19:46 GMT
#13670
My list so far:
Serious Sam's Bogus Detour (the new 2d one)
Age of Empires II HD
Tomb Raider & Rise Of The Tomb Raider
Return to castle Wolfenstein (for nostalgia reasons)
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
June 24 2017 21:43 GMT
#13671
Bah bought a bunch of shit now not even sure which game i want to play first. Probably darkest dungeon
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
June 24 2017 22:23 GMT
#13672
Only got Ori and the Blind Forest so far, took my time and finished it within a bit less than 10h.

What a beautiful game, should have gotten this way earlier. The recently announced sequel is going to be a day one buy for sure. <3
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
June 24 2017 22:27 GMT
#13673
I got AoE 2HD, because my girlfriend has very fond memories of that game.

Must say, i am a bit disappointed at the HD remake. There is no UI scaling, so everything is just incredibly tiny at modern resolutions. Especially the UI is almost unreadable. In my opinion, someone failed to put in the bare minimum effort into a HD remake. I shouldn't have to change my OS resolution to make things visible in a modern game.

Also, when i first launched it, it just didn't work because some weird thing that checks for mods apparently hangs on first launch, and you have to google how to fix it.
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
June 24 2017 23:10 GMT
#13674
Transistor- $3
BL2 GOTY- $8
Ultimate Chicken Horse- $9

Thinking about Pillars and/or Tyranny.
Forever Young
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-25 04:06:13
June 25 2017 04:03 GMT
#13675
On June 25 2017 04:29 WindWolf wrote:
I bought Hearts of Iron IV. I'm really liking it so far, and then I haven't tried any major mods yet (aside from a tiny bit in Kasierreich)

The paradox base is in an angry state at the moment with the company for various things so don't go to the reddit or forums right now. Kasiereich is pretty boss though.

Also buy the expansion for XCOM Its cheap right now and is extremly worth it. It adds good content and it'll make you compatable with long war which is top game for me right now.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
June 25 2017 08:22 GMT
#13676
On June 25 2017 13:03 Sermokala wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2017 04:29 WindWolf wrote:
I bought Hearts of Iron IV. I'm really liking it so far, and then I haven't tried any major mods yet (aside from a tiny bit in Kasierreich)

The paradox base is in an angry state at the moment with the company for various things so don't go to the reddit or forums right now.

Yeah, I've already noticed that. Hoi4 is certainly not flawless, but I really enjoy the game still
EZ4ENCE
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
June 25 2017 09:59 GMT
#13677
Isn't the paradox base always angry after the release of a game/expansion/whatever? I've recently bought HoI4 and I'm really enjoying it as well.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
June 25 2017 14:01 GMT
#13678
On June 25 2017 18:59 RvB wrote:
Isn't the paradox base always angry after the release of a game/expansion/whatever? I've recently bought HoI4 and I'm really enjoying it as well.

From my point of view ever since ~2016 I've been overall more disappointed by Paradox. The CK2 Conclave DLC was massively 'meh', so was the recently released M&M. Stellaris was less than stellar on release and even today still has some awkward issues (fleetbattles come to mind). HoI4 also felt really, really bad on release - that one had reasonable improvements though I'd say.

The way I see it the DLCs deliver overall less value than usual for their prices and games like Stellaris/HoI4 have pretty small teams since release that can only grind up issues very slowly.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-25 21:20:49
June 25 2017 14:20 GMT
#13679
So i have a free key for Dark souls 2: Scholar of the first sin, anyone wanna trade?
Interested in: Darkest dungeon, nex machina, cosmic star heroine, or hyper light drifter.
F1rstAssau1t
Profile Joined November 2010
1341 Posts
June 26 2017 01:59 GMT
#13680
Holy shit guise.....MY WALLET IS CRYING!!

Send haaalp!
#1 Kloggmosexual | Gambit 4 lyfe! | DiamondGOD | #iBelieve
Prev 1 682 683 684 685 686 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O70
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15596
Artosis 727
Mini 245
Dewaltoss 123
Mind 75
ZZZero.O 70
Hyun 39
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Dota 2
qojqva2720
420jenkins586
League of Legends
Doublelift1491
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6422
Khaldor1281
Liquid`Hasu1022
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g5979
FrodaN2404
B2W.Neo811
byalli689
ToD190
Railgan45
Mew2King31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1237
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 34
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 25
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 17m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.