• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9280 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 683

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 681 682 683 684 685 698 Next
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
June 23 2017 09:15 GMT
#13641
Here is a link on discounted RTS games. We are on teamliquid after all

http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/RTS/#p=2&tab=Discounts
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
bardtown
Profile Joined June 2011
England2313 Posts
June 23 2017 09:28 GMT
#13642
Shadow Tactics still too expensive
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2668 Posts
June 23 2017 09:41 GMT
#13643
On June 23 2017 18:15 Weavel wrote:
Here is a link on discounted RTS games. We are on teamliquid after all

http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/RTS/#p=2&tab=Discounts


Which one can you recommend?
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
June 23 2017 09:48 GMT
#13644
On June 23 2017 12:49 deth2munkies wrote:
Transistor is $2.99


If the pack with the soundtrack is also on sale, that a great grab too.
I think I had the full soundtrack for an additional €0.50 during a previous sale.
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
June 23 2017 09:58 GMT
#13645
On June 23 2017 18:41 gTank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2017 18:15 Weavel wrote:
Here is a link on discounted RTS games. We are on teamliquid after all

http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/RTS/#p=2&tab=Discounts


Which one can you recommend?
I know Total War series is generally really good same with Ages and older dawn of wars. Stuff I'm looking to buy in this sale are Wargame series (different and interesting), grey goo (want to try it as well) and Men of War 2: assault squad 2 (heard great things about this as well).
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Immersion_
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom794 Posts
June 23 2017 11:46 GMT
#13646
So I can buy XCOM2 for £11.54 or the Strategy Game of the Year bundle with Civ 6 (which I own) and X COM 2 for £8.65. Tough deicison
http://www.twitch.tv/sybar1te Sybarite#2581 - add me for Heroes games. .Play Hots and Overwatch currently. Feel free to add.
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
June 23 2017 11:56 GMT
#13647
If you can gift the CIV6 in your bundle, go for it and give it to someone you know (or me? :D).
Even if you can't, you would still pay less for XCOM2 anyway.

...
After writing this I realise that you might have been sarcastic with your last sentence.
Pontual
Profile Joined October 2016
Brazil3038 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-23 12:15:36
June 23 2017 12:06 GMT
#13648
On June 23 2017 11:31 icystorage wrote:
shadow of mordor GOTY 80% off

Was this lightining sale? I want this game, rip me if i lost this sale

Just bought it gg weekend
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12174 Posts
June 23 2017 12:09 GMT
#13649
Humble bundle has killing floor for free right now.
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/killing-floor?hmb_campaign=killingfloor_freegame_2017&hmb_source=bundle_page&hmb_medium=banner_cross
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
June 23 2017 13:46 GMT
#13650
On June 23 2017 18:12 ahswtini wrote:
reminder that you can actually get 3 trading cards per day for going through the discovery queue, just like in previous sales. for some reason they say you can only get 2.


whats the point of trading cards? I have so many but they just sit there :/
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Pontual
Profile Joined October 2016
Brazil3038 Posts
June 23 2017 13:48 GMT
#13651
On June 23 2017 22:46 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2017 18:12 ahswtini wrote:
reminder that you can actually get 3 trading cards per day for going through the discovery queue, just like in previous sales. for some reason they say you can only get 2.


whats the point of trading cards? I have so many but they just sit there :/

Personally i sell them
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
June 23 2017 13:51 GMT
#13652
On June 23 2017 22:46 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2017 18:12 ahswtini wrote:
reminder that you can actually get 3 trading cards per day for going through the discovery queue, just like in previous sales. for some reason they say you can only get 2.


whats the point of trading cards? I have so many but they just sit there :/


They're used to craft badges. Personally I just sell them all on the steam market. All those nickels and dimes add up and you can buy games.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-23 14:03:29
June 23 2017 13:54 GMT
#13653
I have hours of work ahead of me next week after I move. I have a lot of them.

I also have some csgo skins I never use cuz I dont play the game. I remember when one of them was worth 50 bucks. Should have sold it then but I was playing the game at the time haha

Also in retrospect: should have sold all that stuff before I bought the 2 games I wanted from this steam sale. Oh well.

Damn the min wear vulcan is still worth around 35 USD this week thats pretty good!
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
June 23 2017 15:07 GMT
#13654
On June 23 2017 18:48 AbouSV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2017 12:49 deth2munkies wrote:
Transistor is $2.99


If the pack with the soundtrack is also on sale, that a great grab too.
I think I had the full soundtrack for an additional €0.50 during a previous sale.

Note that if you email supergiantgames.com with your Steam confirmation number, they'll give you DL links to .flac versions.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
June 23 2017 15:07 GMT
#13655
I usually try to buy the Japanese visual novel type games around this time because I just don't feel like they are worth the full price. Trying Steins;Gate and Corpse Party this year.

But aside from Total War:Warhammer, most of the games I want this year are only discounted 10-40%.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-23 17:31:53
June 23 2017 17:30 GMT
#13656
On June 23 2017 22:48 Pontual wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2017 22:46 ZeromuS wrote:
On June 23 2017 18:12 ahswtini wrote:
reminder that you can actually get 3 trading cards per day for going through the discovery queue, just like in previous sales. for some reason they say you can only get 2.


whats the point of trading cards? I have so many but they just sit there :/

Personally i sell them


I used to do that, but then they did the weird Phone thing that means that i can only sell stuff after doing an email verification for every single item. And i am way too lazy to do that for 0.07€. I wish there was a "put all this shit on the market at about the right price" button, so i could turn them into money. Even before the phone weirdness it was already pretty annoying to set them up one by one for 7 cents each, or whatever the graph told you they were worth.

And i just don't see why steam would need my phone number.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
June 23 2017 17:37 GMT
#13657
On June 24 2017 02:30 Simberto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2017 22:48 Pontual wrote:
On June 23 2017 22:46 ZeromuS wrote:
On June 23 2017 18:12 ahswtini wrote:
reminder that you can actually get 3 trading cards per day for going through the discovery queue, just like in previous sales. for some reason they say you can only get 2.


whats the point of trading cards? I have so many but they just sit there :/

Personally i sell them


I used to do that, but then they did the weird Phone thing that means that i can only sell stuff after doing an email verification for every single item. And i am way too lazy to do that for 0.07€. I wish there was a "put all this shit on the market at about the right price" button, so i could turn them into money. Even before the phone weirdness it was already pretty annoying to set them up one by one for 7 cents each, or whatever the graph told you they were worth.

And i just don't see why steam would need my phone number.


It's more interesting when they ask for personal information to prepare tax documents after you market so many items.

I believe the phone verification is to reduce/prevent scamming and fraud though. It's a lot harder to steal items when you have to verify by phone that you want to sell them.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Yrr
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany805 Posts
June 23 2017 17:44 GMT
#13658
I put like 40 csgo cases for 1 cent (after valves grab) each on the market and realized later on I had to go through as many emails to finish it. Should have just deleted them :p
MMR decay is bad, m'kay? | Personal Hero: TerranHwaiting
Pontual
Profile Joined October 2016
Brazil3038 Posts
June 23 2017 17:51 GMT
#13659
With phone verification is actually easier to confirm, just mark X on boxes and confirm all. Btw i also hate having to set up one by one, i have 5 dota items that i don't bother selling for this specific reason.
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
June 23 2017 17:55 GMT
#13660
WinAuth is also a fun program if you want to get around the whole verification confirmation thing without actually using a phone. Obviously caveat emptor, as you're using a 3rd party program as an authenticator middleman.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
Prev 1 681 682 683 684 685 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O70
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15596
Artosis 727
Mini 245
Dewaltoss 123
Mind 75
ZZZero.O 70
Hyun 39
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Dota 2
qojqva2720
420jenkins586
League of Legends
Doublelift1491
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6422
Khaldor1281
Liquid`Hasu1022
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g5979
FrodaN2404
B2W.Neo811
byalli689
ToD190
Railgan45
Mew2King31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1237
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 34
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 25
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 17m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.