• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:44
CEST 23:44
KST 06:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8135 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 671

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 669 670 671 672 673 698 Next
Melwach
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany176 Posts
July 04 2016 16:34 GMT
#13401
Alpha Protocol
Crypt of the NecroDancer
Pony Island
Darkest Dungeon
Homeworld: Remastered

A little throwback on my pile of shame, but at least it's not growing much bigger.
I'm statisfied with the games so far, didnt try Alpha Protocol and Crypt.. so far though.

Darkest Dungeon is borderline too much grind for me, but with careful planing it's alright. Don't spend unnescessary coin, take care that your best heroes don't level up too fast so they can fight the bosses before their level is too high. Really annoying mechanic, although it makes sense gameplay wise. I would have prefered an XP-lock of some kind though. The overall art and sound-design are great though. Feels a lot like Diablo 1 with a good portion of lovecraftian horror.

Pony island was short and relatively entertaining, nothing too memorable. It was okay to play it, it would have been okay to not have bought it.

I've played a bit of Homeworld when it was released back in the day. And I must say the remastered version just makes it feel fresh again. I like the story and atmosphere so far, but I don't have a real feeling for tactics yet. I just try to build a fleet that can handle everything without strong specialisation and it's working out so far. But I don't feel like I know exactly what I'm doing. Same with formations, using the 3d space for movement etc.
Come for the culture. Stay for the cultural decline.
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
July 04 2016 16:43 GMT
#13402
-Transistor: Very nice. Brough the OST for an extra 2.5€ or something, really worth.
- MGS V - ground 0: Did the 'main mission' and liked it, before seeing it was over. I then saw 'completion: 4%'. Much playtime remaining!
- Cook, Serve, Delicious!: Took it to play local coop. Fun game.
- Brothers - A tale of two sons
- The Talos principle

I have yet to test the last two, but I don't doubt I'll like them.
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
July 04 2016 17:01 GMT
#13403
On July 04 2016 23:18 Faruko wrote:
Hotline Miami 1&2
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Zestetiria
Fallout 4
Satellite Reign
Salt and Sanctuary
Testament of Sherlock Holmes
The Talos Principle
XCOM 2

MIGHT add evil within, but not sure


Add Mega Man Legacy Collection, but that was bought on nuuvem which has it for $6 dollars (south america only tho)
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 04 2016 20:39 GMT
#13404
Ended up participating in steam sales for the first time, going out with

Ys Origin
Ys 1 & 2 Chronicles
Ys Oath in Felghana
Ys VI
Disgaea PC
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (1st Chap)
Archeon
Profile Joined May 2011
3273 Posts
July 04 2016 22:04 GMT
#13405
On July 04 2016 23:28 Reaps wrote:
I bought dishonored, it had amazing reviews and was really hyped up but i can't really get into it, its not that i think its bad but more like i'm just playing it to finish it, maybe its because its a pretty old game i'm not sure, i guess i'll try it again when i'm more in the mood for it.

Was exactly the same for me.
I loved dark messiah from the same studio, but while I think that I should like gameplay and design of dishonored and normally am a sucker for vengeance stories, it somehow didn't click for me. The world somehow just feels static despite lots of cool details.
low gravity, yes-yes!
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-05 00:44:29
July 04 2016 23:23 GMT
#13406
My haul, honestly picked up more than I thought I would

Dead Rising 2
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Mass Effect 1+2 (Played them but I pirated the first one because of the DRM so I never had choices carry over)
Pathologic
Terraria
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 (Only played the first one but this is supposed to be good too)
Fable Anniversary

On July 05 2016 05:39 Cephiro wrote:
Ended up participating in steam sales for the first time, going out with

Ys Origin
Ys 1 & 2 Chronicles
Ys Oath in Felghana
Ys VI
Disgaea PC
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (1st Chap)


Ys Origin is amazing, loved my playthrough of it. I still need to get around playing it again with another character this time. Disgaea is great too I remember putting in so many hours into it on the PS2. So much to do in it, it can keep you busy for hundreds of hours if you are into strategy RPGs.
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
July 05 2016 16:44 GMT
#13407
apparently, it ends on EST, not PST. got too busy yesterday and forgot to purchase my games until late at night. oops.
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
July 06 2016 20:27 GMT
#13408
I ended up buying early on. Got

Shadowrun: HongKong, Returns and Dragonfall
Stardew Valley
Wasteland 2
Tales of Symphonia

Also ended up preordering Civ 6 and I am Setsuna on a GMG sale.

I have not played a single one yet. Got Civ 4: Colonization from a humble bundle earlier in the year and I'm still playing that.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
July 12 2016 00:49 GMT
#13409
I purchased Witcher 3 for $25 two weeks ago and only have two hours into the game. Damn it.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
July 12 2016 10:04 GMT
#13410
Only like 100+ hours to go
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
July 22 2016 22:38 GMT
#13411
EDF is just genius.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17897 Posts
August 09 2016 21:30 GMT
#13412
Starcraft 2 is on sale on Battle.Net.
https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/starcraft
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
Artisreal
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany9235 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-11 13:49:38
August 11 2016 12:48 GMT
#13413
The Trine trilogy is heavily reduced at GOG for the next 5 days.
I guess I'm gonna pick up 1 & 2 for about 5 quid later

On August 11 2016 22:24 Faruko wrote:
Its also on steam

I did not check that, thanks for pointing it out!

Aaand steam is a little cheaper as well.
passive quaranstream fan
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
August 11 2016 13:24 GMT
#13414
Its also on steam
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-25 13:23:12
August 25 2016 13:22 GMT
#13415
i normally dont upload things, but i was laughing so much when i logged into steam today

Im from germany:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12175 Posts
September 08 2016 17:19 GMT
#13416
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/tropico-4-free-game
Tropico 4 free if anybody wants it.
Capresis
Profile Joined September 2008
United States518 Posts
September 08 2016 20:11 GMT
#13417
Thanks! Redeemed a copy.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
September 08 2016 20:29 GMT
#13418
On September 09 2016 02:19 Yurie wrote:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/tropico-4-free-game
Tropico 4 free if anybody wants it.


great! t hanks for the head's up
maru lover forever
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17897 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-08 23:20:58
September 08 2016 22:14 GMT
#13419
Borderlands franchise for $20.
Or just BL1 and BL2 for $10.
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/borderlands/

deal ends in 18 hours.

To make "open-world" games a lot more fun and active .....if you live in the northeastern US or eastern Canada I recommend switching your Steam download server location to New York. Then reset Steam and restart Borderlands.

On July 05 2016 01:34 Melwach wrote:
Darkest Dungeon is borderline too much grind for me, but with careful planing it's alright. Don't spend unnescessary coin, take care that your best heroes don't level up too fast so they can fight the bosses before their level is too high. Really annoying mechanic, although it makes sense gameplay wise.


even though it is grindy i got addicted to Darkest Dungeon. they did so many other things in the game really, really well that it made me work through the grind. Although I liked the game I can't universally recommend it. I can see why some people will hate it. I recommend to pirate it first and if you like it get it on Steam for the convenience factor OR take advantage of the Steam 2 hour game play refund feature. 110 minutes is enough time to know whether or not you like working through hte grind of the game.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
September 08 2016 22:43 GMT
#13420
On July 07 2016 05:27 andrewlt wrote:
I ended up buying early on. Got

Shadowrun: HongKong, Returns and Dragonfall
Stardew Valley
Wasteland 2
Tales of Symphonia

Also ended up preordering Civ 6 and I am Setsuna on a GMG sale.

I have not played a single one yet. Got Civ 4: Colonization from a humble bundle earlier in the year and I'm still playing that.


So I kinda mapped what games coming out that I'm interested in and when I'll play them. Looks like I won't be playing this year's Steam sale purchases until after next year's sale. I now have a greater understanding on why you guys have hundreds of unplayed games.
Prev 1 669 670 671 672 673 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 261
Nina 114
SteadfastSC 101
StarCraft: Brood War
910 60
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD48
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu879
Other Games
summit1g7339
Grubby2211
shahzam577
C9.Mang0126
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 65
• Hupsaiya 58
• Hinosc 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21234
Other Games
• imaqtpie691
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.