• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7951 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 22

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 698 Next
Rasun
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States787 Posts
July 02 2011 02:53 GMT
#421
On July 02 2011 10:03 Sc2ggRise wrote:
any of those star wars games any good?? i loved KotOR 2 back in the day... not sure if these are worth buying though.


KotOR was very very good, and for $2.50 its so worth it, I picked up Battlefront 2 as well cause its also $2.50 and I used to play that a lot with my friends, we were all Star Wars nerds and loved it. So yeah its worth it.
"People need to just settle the fuck down!"- Djwheat <3
skipgamer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia701 Posts
July 02 2011 04:25 GMT
#422
Picks of the day for me are spacechem and railworks.

Only 40% off shogun is a joke. still over $50 here in aus. It's even cheaper at EB games.
Excessive
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark151 Posts
July 02 2011 10:46 GMT
#423
Picked up KotOR. I very much recommend it to anyone who havent played it yet.
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
July 02 2011 11:11 GMT
#424
I'm on the fence about Just Cause 2. Any advice? I've heard the game is good, but I only really want to pick it up if it's -really- good. I have such an enormous backlog of awesome games already.
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
OrchidThief
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark2298 Posts
July 02 2011 11:16 GMT
#425
On July 02 2011 20:11 Ethenielle wrote:
I'm on the fence about Just Cause 2. Any advice? I've heard the game is good, but I only really want to pick it up if it's -really- good. I have such an enormous backlog of awesome games already.


It's fun, but not amazing. But definitely worth five euros.
ZiggyD
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia64 Posts
July 02 2011 11:45 GMT
#426
I bought KotR today $2.50 is a great price for something I always wanted to play. Im excited to see what is on the menu for tomorrow.

I agree that 40% is not enough off for Shogun, I bought the collectors edition at ebGames (Aus) for $51 AUD (<$50 US) :D
Editor/Writer - LearningSC2.com
astroorion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1022 Posts
July 02 2011 11:56 GMT
#427
So many sales, I think that this is why Steam is so successful and if other companies just watched what Steam did to get and maintain users, then they could be more successful as well
MLG Admin | Astro.631 NA
keeblur
Profile Joined April 2010
United States826 Posts
July 02 2011 12:54 GMT
#428
If you like puzzle games where you have to actually sit back and think about solutions, SpaceChem is definitely a must have.
Isn't it ironic and selfish to say that God made man in his image, when God was made in man's image?
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 13:06:48
July 02 2011 13:00 GMT
#429
Just Cause 2?



Probably need some modding for some stuff though.
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
July 02 2011 13:26 GMT
#430
Just Cause 2 is the best sandbox GTA clone ever made. It's really gorgeous too. It's impossible not to have fun playing it and there are a bunch of mods if you ever bored http://www.justcause2mods.com/
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
July 02 2011 14:11 GMT
#431
Anyone here try Braid? Looking at the gameplay vid it looks awesome, think I'm going to pick it up along with KotR.

Another game I really want to see go on sale is Magic 2012.
Drock
Profile Joined October 2010
United States305 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 14:17:41
July 02 2011 14:16 GMT
#432
I have KOTOR but I can't get it to work on my comp. Anyone else having that problem after they bought it?

There are pages about it on the steam forums, but I still can't get it to work.

(I'm not asking for a solution, just if others can or can't get it to work)
I kinda miss Idra...
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
July 02 2011 14:17 GMT
#433
Is knights of the old republic compatible with Windows 7?
Valestrum
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States246 Posts
July 02 2011 14:22 GMT
#434
I got KotOR and Battlefront 2, I couldn't resist. They were just some of the best games I played back in the day and for $2.49 each it's easily worth it to re-buy them for the PC.

I recommend at least getting KotOR if you're an RPG or Star wars fan.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
July 02 2011 14:22 GMT
#435
On July 02 2011 23:11 ThaZenith wrote:
Anyone here try Braid? Looking at the gameplay vid it looks awesome, think I'm going to pick it up along with KotR.

Another game I really want to see go on sale is Magic 2012.


Braid is good fun, good length and what it's about is pretty interesting. Would recommend!
johanngrunt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Hong Kong1555 Posts
July 02 2011 14:25 GMT
#436
Braid is colorful, I got it wiht the Humble Bundle and it's worth it.
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
July 02 2011 15:08 GMT
#437
If you enjoy Just Cause 2 or GTA-clones / free world shooter games in general, be sure to pick up Prototype in case it goes on sale.
Nando
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany32 Posts
July 02 2011 15:13 GMT
#438
On July 02 2011 23:17 RoosterSamurai wrote:
Is knights of the old republic compatible with Windows 7?


Sure, but if you want to play it in 1920x1080 (or other widescreen) you need a modified exe.
Antipathy
Profile Joined June 2008
United States222 Posts
July 02 2011 15:25 GMT
#439
On July 02 2011 07:18 Bloodash wrote:
if they go on sale, are the first 2 assasins creed parts worth buying? was thinking of playing trough them all but I've heard mixed comments about the first 2


I've only played the first. I got the second one when it went on sale a little while ago and haven't gotten around to it yet.

I really liked the open world running, jumping and climbing. It was so much fun to kill random beggars then sprint through town evading the guards. The combat was really fun too, some see it as repetitive, but I never got tired of the block/counterattacking badassery. I did play it a while ago when it first came out, so I'm not sure how well it has aged, but the story was well worth it anyways. When I saw the ending, I knew right away I had to play the sequel.
"All give some, some give all"
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
July 02 2011 16:05 GMT
#440
On July 02 2011 23:25 johanngrunt wrote:
Braid is colorful, I got it wiht the Humble Bundle and it's worth it.


Played it for an hour and it's awesome, genuinely challenging at parts early in the game already.

Debating on picking up Heroes of M&M 5, I remember great times with number 3 back in the days, and it's only $5 for the game and the expansions, so it's a great deal too.

Only problem with all these awesome steam sales is I'm going to have trouble finding time to play all these games. ^^

Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 256
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 274
Dewaltoss 174
Bale 22
Terrorterran 17
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
JimRising 818
Counter-Strike
taco 353
Other Games
summit1g13474
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1291
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo824
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 18m
Replay Cast
19h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.