• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:37
CEST 23:37
KST 06:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7774 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 148

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 698 Next
Pangolin
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1035 Posts
July 14 2012 18:50 GMT
#2941
There is a stealth daily sale on the older Dirt games in addition to Dirt Showdown. I picked up Dirt 2 for $5.
It's easier not to.
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
July 14 2012 18:57 GMT
#2942
I found some info on Ys origin if it tickles your fancy.
http://www.reddit.com/r/ShouldIbuythisgame/comments/wjuui/sib_ys_origin/
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
July 14 2012 18:59 GMT
#2943
The OMD goty is 4.99 I think but yes it is worth it absolutely.

There's been two standalone tower defense games I have enjoyed: Defense Grid and OMD, and Orcs is by far the best of the two. It's just amazingly fun
Jakatak_
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
July 14 2012 19:01 GMT
#2944
On July 15 2012 03:10 MrKn4rz wrote:
I sincerely recommend the Penumbra Collector Pack and Legend of Grimrock. Penumbra is in some ways even better than Amnesia and Legend of Grimrock will soon have its own Dungeon Editor.


I forgot about Penumbra, it was too expensive when i was interested in it and now i just bought the collectors pack for 5 dollars. Watched some reviews on it and apparently its just as good if not better than amnesia.
I am not the hotkey/reddit/help noobs jakatak.
idonthinksobro
Profile Joined December 2010
3138 Posts
July 14 2012 19:13 GMT
#2945
just in case l4d2 wins the vote i would need someone that can gift it to me because it is cut in my area. I can buy another game for the same amount or send via paypal.

lmk
najreteip
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium4158 Posts
July 14 2012 19:14 GMT
#2946
Guys if anyone hasn't yet played the first kotor, this is your chance, it's an absolutely amazing game!
I have no quote!
wattabeast
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States957 Posts
July 14 2012 19:16 GMT
#2947
What does everyone think about Brink? Its on a flash sale now for 4.99, I looked at the concept and the concept seems amazing, but from the reviews that I have looked up it seems to have some issues. What do you guys think? Also, Frozen Synapse, what exactly is the deal with that game? I keep on hearing great things about it, but from a few videos I have no clue what it is about haha.
:O
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
July 14 2012 19:20 GMT
#2948
Brink is shit. I say that as someone who was really hyped for it because I loved Wolfenstein Enemy Territory and even like Quake Wars too. But Brink was hot garbage, bots are useless and the playerbase is completely dead and there is no single player (its just mp with bots called SP)
wattabeast
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States957 Posts
July 14 2012 19:24 GMT
#2949
On July 15 2012 04:20 floor exercise wrote:
Brink is shit. I say that as someone who was really hyped for it because I loved Wolfenstein Enemy Territory and even like Quake Wars too. But Brink was hot garbage, bots are useless and the playerbase is completely dead and there is no single player (its just mp with bots called SP)

Well that settles that matter haha, what about frozen synapse?
:O
Thienan567
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States670 Posts
July 14 2012 19:32 GMT
#2950
On July 15 2012 03:57 Xacez wrote:
I found some info on Ys origin if it tickles your fancy.
http://www.reddit.com/r/ShouldIbuythisgame/comments/wjuui/sib_ys_origin/


So according to reddit it's a good buy, but I'd still like TL's opinion. Ys: Origin, a good buy? The trailer looks pretty good imo
neurosx
Profile Joined August 2011
Luxembourg1096 Posts
July 14 2012 19:34 GMT
#2951
On July 15 2012 04:24 wattabeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2012 04:20 floor exercise wrote:
Brink is shit. I say that as someone who was really hyped for it because I loved Wolfenstein Enemy Territory and even like Quake Wars too. But Brink was hot garbage, bots are useless and the playerbase is completely dead and there is no single player (its just mp with bots called SP)

Well that settles that matter haha, what about frozen synapse?


Frozen synapse is awesome, need a bit of time to get used to but it's really fun and it will twist your brain a bit. If you have friends you can play with it's even better, you can search for WTF is Frozen Synapse from TB. Get it imo
You'll wish I'd never stooped to notice you.
Murdco
Profile Joined June 2011
United States745 Posts
July 14 2012 19:39 GMT
#2952
Here is totalbiscuits wtf is frozen synapse

truth is with this kind of games the best way to know if you are gonna enjoy them is watching gameplay.
I enjoyed it but it was hard getting multiplayer matches, the campaign is really good and bot matches are moderately challenging
Iranon
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States983 Posts
July 14 2012 19:45 GMT
#2953
On July 15 2012 03:59 floor exercise wrote:
The OMD goty is 4.99 I think but yes it is worth it absolutely.


Ditto this. If you haven't played OMD yet, buy it and the DLC, $5 is an amazing deal for how much fun I had with this. Plus, Orcs Must Die 2 is scheduled to come out at the end of the month, so get excited.
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
July 14 2012 19:45 GMT
#2954
On July 15 2012 04:24 wattabeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2012 04:20 floor exercise wrote:
Brink is shit. I say that as someone who was really hyped for it because I loved Wolfenstein Enemy Territory and even like Quake Wars too. But Brink was hot garbage, bots are useless and the playerbase is completely dead and there is no single player (its just mp with bots called SP)

Well that settles that matter haha, what about frozen synapse?

Really awesome if you like tactics games. It's one of those indie games that actually does something new instead of regurgitate the same shit physics puzzles or prey on your 2d sidescroller nostalgia. Great game
Candadar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2049 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 20:21:13
July 14 2012 20:21 GMT
#2955
On July 15 2012 04:16 wattabeast wrote:
What does everyone think about Brink? Its on a flash sale now for 4.99, I looked at the concept and the concept seems amazing, but from the reviews that I have looked up it seems to have some issues. What do you guys think? Also, Frozen Synapse, what exactly is the deal with that game? I keep on hearing great things about it, but from a few videos I have no clue what it is about haha.


Brink was the biggest disappointment of our time.

Frozen Synapse is a great strategy game.
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
July 14 2012 20:26 GMT
#2956
Got Ys origin, will have to try it out later.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
July 14 2012 20:28 GMT
#2957
On July 15 2012 04:32 Thienan567 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2012 03:57 Xacez wrote:
I found some info on Ys origin if it tickles your fancy.
http://www.reddit.com/r/ShouldIbuythisgame/comments/wjuui/sib_ys_origin/


So according to reddit it's a good buy, but I'd still like TL's opinion. Ys: Origin, a good buy? The trailer looks pretty good imo

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=307441

Buy it.
boomer hands
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
July 14 2012 20:28 GMT
#2958
I am really digging Frozen Synapse. I am sold on it. The WTF video sold it for me. A lot of times you have folks review a game and they "say" that it's good. In this case, you can "feel" that he thinks it's good. You can hear the excitement even when he describes the little things.
wattabeast
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States957 Posts
July 14 2012 20:40 GMT
#2959
The video etc is awesome for frozen synapse, and tbh it seems like a really good game, but I just don't see myself getting into it when i have all these other awesome games that i have gotten already. Thanks for the help though guys!
:O
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
July 14 2012 20:45 GMT
#2960
On July 15 2012 05:40 wattabeast wrote:
The video etc is awesome for frozen synapse, and tbh it seems like a really good game, but I just don't see myself getting into it when i have all these other awesome games that i have gotten already. Thanks for the help though guys!


I can understand that feeling. I still have quite a few games I haven't touched from the last summer sale. Many times I buy the game as a support to developers for at least trying to go beyond the curve to deliver an awesome experience. Many times companies have to play safe and give out a recycled or suppar game, so it's nice to be able to show that good games will be supported, even if you'll only play it for an hour.
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 264
Nina 109
SteadfastSC 99
StarCraft: Brood War
910 62
Bale 12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD42
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1000
Other Games
summit1g7173
Grubby2254
shahzam643
C9.Mang0194
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 69
• Hupsaiya 38
• Hinosc 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21308
Other Games
• imaqtpie839
• Shiphtur291
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.