• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:27
CEST 02:27
KST 09:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9221 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 173

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 179 Next
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 29 2012 18:32 GMT
#3441
Yeah, my bad. They'll just have to fuck harder
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 29 2012 18:55 GMT
#3442
Is Infiltrator fun? I wish I could change my class by console because I feel sentinel is really boring and too similar to all the other classes I played.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Madkipz
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Norway1643 Posts
June 29 2012 19:06 GMT
#3443
On June 30 2012 03:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
Is Infiltrator fun? I wish I could change my class by console because I feel sentinel is really boring and too similar to all the other classes I played.


Its like playing an engineer with invisibility and sneak attack.
"Mudkip"
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
June 29 2012 19:08 GMT
#3444
was the extended cut any betteR?
FoTG fighting!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 29 2012 19:34 GMT
#3445
+ Show Spoiler +
thaneeeeeeeeeeeeee
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-29 20:23:27
June 29 2012 20:22 GMT
#3446
On June 30 2012 04:08 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
was the extended cut any betteR?


In my opinion, yes.
It brought the ending from a grade of F to a B-

On June 30 2012 04:34 Torte de Lini wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
thaneeeeeeeeeeeeee


Not going to lie, I teared up when it happened.
moo...for DRG
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-29 21:16:07
June 29 2012 21:13 GMT
#3447
+ Show Spoiler +
Man, I tried to make the moves on Traynor.

I got crushed, holy fuck. ): Of course the british females are gay :/


+ Show Spoiler +
ROUDN 2 WITH the lazy-eye reporter sleazy girl. She said tonight, I said I'll reap the goods
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
June 29 2012 23:08 GMT
#3448
On June 30 2012 06:13 Torte de Lini wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Man, I tried to make the moves on Traynor.

I got crushed, holy fuck. ): Of course the british females are gay :/


+ Show Spoiler +
ROUDN 2 WITH the lazy-eye reporter sleazy girl. She said tonight, I said I'll reap the goods

I felt those details were kind of unnecessary lol. I was like O_O
I hate all this singing
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 29 2012 23:12 GMT
#3449
I was posting in jest, but I'll stop :B
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 29 2012 23:13 GMT
#3450
On June 30 2012 03:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
Is Infiltrator fun? I wish I could change my class by console because I feel sentinel is really boring and too similar to all the other classes I played.

Infiltrator was the first class I played in all three games and my favorite as well by far in each. Only got better as the series progressed. Highly recommend, if you like sniping (not that it's the only option of course).
HeeroFX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2704 Posts
June 30 2012 17:05 GMT
#3451
On June 30 2012 06:13 Torte de Lini wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Man, I tried to make the moves on Traynor.

I got crushed, holy fuck. ): Of course the british females are gay :/


+ Show Spoiler +
ROUDN 2 WITH the lazy-eye reporter sleazy girl. She said tonight, I said I'll reap the goods





Lol dude First time I played this, I was like Holy Crap Traynor, is the girl of my dreams(because I honestly want a girl like that in IRL, i think she is indian(like me) except British(where half my family lives lol) And then I found out she is a lesbian...and well then I was sad......So I guess it's either Ashley, Tali, or Liara for me.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 30 2012 18:33 GMT
#3452
+ Show Spoiler +
Legion dead and I killed Tali all because I didn't believe them that uploading the code would kill the Quarians T____T I lost my love~

I google'd her unmasked and apparently its just a stock image? :/ meeeeeeeeeeh Kinda glad she's dead, but at the same time, she was the one for me T____T

I wanna quit this game so bad now.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
procyonlotor
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy473 Posts
June 30 2012 18:43 GMT
#3453
On June 30 2012 08:13 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2012 03:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
Is Infiltrator fun? I wish I could change my class by console because I feel sentinel is really boring and too similar to all the other classes I played.

Infiltrator was the first class I played in all three games and my favorite as well by far in each. Only got better as the series progressed. Highly recommend, if you like sniping (not that it's the only option of course).


Shotgun infiltrator is just so much more fun. Sniping in Mass Effect is just sitting behind cover all the time. You don't even need cloak to do that.
killa_robot
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1884 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-30 21:18:42
June 30 2012 21:18 GMT
#3454
On July 01 2012 03:33 Torte de Lini wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Legion dead and I killed Tali all because I didn't believe them that uploading the code would kill the Quarians T____T I lost my love~

I google'd her unmasked and apparently its just a stock image? :/ meeeeeeeeeeh Kinda glad she's dead, but at the same time, she was the one for me T____T

I wanna quit this game so bad now.


If you look carefully at the new endings you can briefly see what a real quarian would look like (from the side). Apparently they have gray skin. (Assuming they survived)
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-30 22:05:41
June 30 2012 22:05 GMT
#3455
A random quarian does not equal a Tali (who totally survives what choices are you making!?) face reveal.

Especially since she's just so nerdy and adorable.
twitch.tv/medrea
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-30 22:15:12
June 30 2012 22:14 GMT
#3456
On July 01 2012 07:05 Medrea wrote:
A random quarian does not equal a Tali (who totally survives what choices are you making!?) face reveal.

Especially since she's just so nerdy and adorable.


She dies, I swear T_____________T

+ Show Spoiler +
I beat that reaper on Rancoch or whatever it is called. Now I had to decide to upload Geth with reaper stuff or not. I decide to and I didn't have a strong enough good or bad karma to prevent Quarrians from attacking the now fully buffed Geth. So the Geth kill them in retaliation and Tali is so hurt from all her people dying that she takes off her mask and kills herself off a cliff.

Oh yeah, Legion dies uploading all the reaper data fora ll the Geth.

Talk about lose-lose :/ my fucking god
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
NonFactor
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden698 Posts
June 30 2012 23:10 GMT
#3457
On July 01 2012 07:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2012 07:05 Medrea wrote:
A random quarian does not equal a Tali (who totally survives what choices are you making!?) face reveal.

Especially since she's just so nerdy and adorable.


She dies, I swear T_____________T

+ Show Spoiler +
I beat that reaper on Rancoch or whatever it is called. Now I had to decide to upload Geth with reaper stuff or not. I decide to and I didn't have a strong enough good or bad karma to prevent Quarrians from attacking the now fully buffed Geth. So the Geth kill them in retaliation and Tali is so hurt from all her people dying that she takes off her mask and kills herself off a cliff.

Oh yeah, Legion dies uploading all the reaper data fora ll the Geth.

Talk about lose-lose :/ my fucking god


You don't make a good Sheppard man. He's supposed to pull through in these types of situations.

Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-30 23:13:28
June 30 2012 23:13 GMT
#3458
On July 01 2012 07:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2012 07:05 Medrea wrote:
A random quarian does not equal a Tali (who totally survives what choices are you making!?) face reveal.

Especially since she's just so nerdy and adorable.


She dies, I swear T_____________T

+ Show Spoiler +
I beat that reaper on Rancoch or whatever it is called. Now I had to decide to upload Geth with reaper stuff or not. I decide to and I didn't have a strong enough good or bad karma to prevent Quarrians from attacking the now fully buffed Geth. So the Geth kill them in retaliation and Tali is so hurt from all her people dying that she takes off her mask and kills herself off a cliff.

Oh yeah, Legion dies uploading all the reaper data fora ll the Geth.

Talk about lose-lose :/ my fucking god

You suck.

Really, you're a horrible person.

I'm a much better Sheppard than you are, thank god. :D
Moderator
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-01 02:51:34
July 01 2012 00:03 GMT
#3459
Guys...

[image loading]

What did you guys expect from my Sheppard? Look at his first name? He's been through so much (kept him since the first Mass Effect)

+ Show Spoiler +
No, but seriously. This is the first time, I didn't rationally ponder upon my choices. It's so weird, every little decision, I spent like 10 minutes muttering to myself of the pros and cons with the repercussions. The one time I said "fuck it" and went stone-cold? I lose fucking everyone.

This game is so depressing D:


+ Show Spoiler +
OMG, I THOUGHT GRUNT DIED, I WAS GONNA CRY, I JUST LOST TWO FRIENDS, I CANT LOSE GRUNT
Thank God he made it out alive and I hope that Rachni bitch dies.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
valium
Profile Joined June 2012
United States251 Posts
July 01 2012 07:09 GMT
#3460
infiltrator is the second most powerful class, second only to engineer which is EZ mode even on the hardest difficulty.

+ Show Spoiler +
i was disappointed with tali's face reveal. it was a third rate lazy photoshop of a stock photo. i am not disappointed with the stock photo being used, that is their purpose, but the lack of effort put into the alteration. with that lack of effort, i would have prefered they not reveal her face at all, make it a sort of running gag.
It is not easy being this awesome and modest
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2310
Artosis 683
White-Ra 109
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever580
NeuroSwarm183
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv212
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe155
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr114
Other Games
summit1g8398
shahzam603
JimRising 543
C9.Mang0303
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick783
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• davetesta22
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 33m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 33m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.