• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:22
CEST 14:22
KST 21:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10327 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 223

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 221 222 223 224 225 405 Next
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
July 10 2011 05:34 GMT
#4441
wtf getting to level 200 doesnt take years anymore?
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
July 10 2011 06:01 GMT
#4442
On July 10 2011 13:06 WarChimp wrote:
I've always wanted to do a boss run, but alas, I am only level 84. In addition, its so hard to find an active guild these days, most guilds have a 1 or 2 active players and the rest are inactive. As you get higher level, is it easy enough to find people who want to do boss runs? or do you have to have friends that will do it.


as you get higher level you will hopefully have friends
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
July 10 2011 06:13 GMT
#4443
On July 10 2011 14:34 GhostKorean wrote:
wtf getting to level 200 doesnt take years anymore?

Roffles did 1-120 in a week ^^

also, hot time confuses me... i dont think i got anything besides the sp reset and love letter o_o
:)
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
July 10 2011 13:49 GMT
#4444
open the love letter~
also, anyone 55-75 wanna do xerxes with me? my 63 archer is waiting
[TLMS] REBOOT
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
July 11 2011 01:16 GMT
#4445
Hmm...
I need help guys.
I'm currently in Taiwan for the summer, and I can't log onto Maple Global
Even if I have hostpost shield on...
Help?
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
July 11 2011 02:08 GMT
#4446
On July 10 2011 15:13 synapse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2011 14:34 GhostKorean wrote:
wtf getting to level 200 doesnt take years anymore?

Roffles did 1-120 in a week ^^

also, hot time confuses me... i dont think i got anything besides the sp reset and love letter o_o

Shoulda clarified
You can get level 200 while having a life?
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
July 11 2011 02:43 GMT
#4447
yesh, our (well no longer our) lvl200 is a guy with a proper job and a wife
[TLMS] REBOOT
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
July 11 2011 02:52 GMT
#4448
wow I would totally play if
a. I didn't have to redownload the game and
b. you get something for hitting level 200 (Yo guys, I hit level 200 on Maple Story! Yeah I'm gonna tell that one to my friends)

I had tons of fun playing in private servers back in the day, in a small server with <50 people. Why? Because there were tons of stuff to do, (Rare NX items from bosses, scroll NPC's to scroll that "perfect" 30% weapon (fucking expensive scrolls mind you), events for special items, making ridiculous characters through the rebirth system (A hero with holy charge and beserk, lol. A hermit with sharp eyes, advanced combo. Sure they were broken as shit but since when was Maple Story hard in the first place?)
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-11 13:29:00
July 11 2011 13:20 GMT
#4449
On July 11 2011 11:43 OpticalShot wrote:
yesh, our (well no longer our) lvl200 is a guy with a proper job and a wife


I'm pretty sure opshot means I'm not technically in the guild with my lvl 200 main.

Just to clarify because I do love TL so very very much.

So I'm still with TL!!!!

And I also got everyone on my buddy list.

Haha I sound pretty defensive but only because I truly believe TL is the best online community available.

Honestly I never thought I'd hit 200 in this boring as hell game either but with all the "auto potting" nx items, new experience curve, events that give a lot of easy experience, party bonus maps, and the fact that I'm a warrior with high hp, it was actually quiet easy. I was able to watch TV, movies, mostly starcraft streams while grinding maplestory. The biggest reason I haven't quit maplestory is because its an easy game to play that requires only 5% of my attention while doing something else. Also the fact that my wife enjoys playing MS while watching starcraft streams also gives maplestory more of an incentive to play.

But seriously when it come to online interactions I'm always TL first. Don't exclude me please haha

And yes I should come on TS and chill with you guys. That's my fault.


On July 10 2011 13:06 WarChimp wrote:
I've always wanted to do a boss run, but alas, I am only level 84. In addition, its so hard to find an active guild these days, most guilds have a 1 or 2 active players and the rest are inactive. As you get higher level, is it easy enough to find people who want to do boss runs? or do you have to have friends that will do it.


Warchimp, if you want to leave your IGN here and I can buddy you in game. I know a good amount of people if you are interested in boss runs. Most of the time most bosses can be solo'd. Also if you try to buddy me it will say my buddylist is full. I intentionally have added 20 of my own mules into my BL so that I can save space for TLers playing MS. So whenever someone wants to play I just simply delete one of my mules and add the TLer. Well if you still play I look forward to meeting you in game.
I like to ninja stuffs.
WarChimp
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia943 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-11 14:11:13
July 11 2011 14:09 GMT
#4450
On July 10 2011 15:01 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2011 13:06 WarChimp wrote:
I've always wanted to do a boss run, but alas, I am only level 84. In addition, its so hard to find an active guild these days, most guilds have a 1 or 2 active players and the rest are inactive. As you get higher level, is it easy enough to find people who want to do boss runs? or do you have to have friends that will do it.


as you get higher level you will hopefully have friends


But you level so fast that you really don't find any worthwhile friends anymore...

On July 11 2011 22:20 xusam wrote:
Warchimp, if you want to leave your IGN here and I can buddy you in game. I know a good amount of people if you are interested in boss runs. Most of the time most bosses can be solo'd. Also if you try to buddy me it will say my buddylist is full. I intentionally have added 20 of my own mules into my BL so that I can save space for TLers playing MS. So whenever someone wants to play I just simply delete one of my mules and add the TLer. Well if you still play I look forward to meeting you in game.


I would man, but I am in the bro of the worlds. Good old Broa.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
July 11 2011 14:42 GMT
#4451
Sam <3 you still leveling your traits? lol

We're usually at 4-5 active people now, which isn't too bad I think?
ANYBODY HAVE CHEAP PINKS I need to finish my dam gun, it's bothering me (2 slots left)
Also, nitty can I has your htp if you're good with nao's chtp?

+ recruiting people (lvl55-75) for Xerxes runs, my lvl63 archer is waiting.
[TLMS] REBOOT
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
July 11 2011 16:16 GMT
#4452
Dunno if i can be considered active, but if you're gonna do a run of CWK or HT or w/e, I'm always up. I just cba to level my bish.
TLMS
Shalaiyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2735 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-12 01:58:38
July 12 2011 01:55 GMT
#4453
I have time now officially and can come back :D


how much do mechs suck now? TT
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
July 12 2011 12:54 GMT
#4454
Most mech nerfs were pre-4th job so it hardly matters.

I'm using nao's chtp on my hero right now (it's only 6% str and expensive to move it around).
No I'm never serious.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
July 13 2011 12:25 GMT
#4455
I'll stick to my MoN for now then. Anyone got a bright idea to revive this guild?
Also I saw Cheery @ Ani yesterday but he wouldn't reply me, what's up with that o_O;;
[TLMS] REBOOT
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-13 15:25:10
July 13 2011 15:22 GMT
#4456
Revive the guild by joining kryptonite?

Then we can spread the SC scene to other maplers?

Why cant alliances have more than 5 guilds...
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
July 14 2011 14:22 GMT
#4457
Guild REVIVED! Well, sort of...
Last night we had 6-7 people on, yeah... we're not too bad right now.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
July 14 2011 19:59 GMT
#4458
lol 6-7 counts as revived? too noob
RezChi
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 06:33:33
July 14 2011 21:30 GMT
#4459
I quit MS a long time ago but just started against now. my IGN is JiYeonHeal. My new acc, going to be a cleric xD I also have a level 50 bandit and 51 bw
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
July 15 2011 04:15 GMT
#4460
dang... i can never get to the zakum pre quest place... maybe i just suck at healing or something (im using proxy so there's lag, maybe thats an excuse XD). them 100+ monsters keep killing me (and now i feel bad for wasting opshot's reindeer milk he gave me T^T). one time i was cautious enuf to get to 1 map away, i was like O_O and about to enter the portal, but no this hideous bull dog was hiding behind the rock and killed me... i was like... *flips tables*.

i think i need help from someone to help me get there (to the place where adobis is to start the zakum prequests) T_T if someone is wiling to help me that'll be great
zerg da beast breh
Prev 1 221 222 223 224 225 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1268
WardiTV507
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko446
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8932
Bisu 2560
Jaedong 1410
BeSt 1037
EffOrt 543
Horang2 433
actioN 257
Larva 245
ZerO 236
Mini 180
[ Show more ]
Pusan 141
ggaemo 89
Mind 87
Snow 85
Hyun 69
Barracks 63
Yoon 62
Shinee 50
Killer 44
NotJumperer 37
Sharp 37
Bale 36
scan(afreeca) 33
ToSsGirL 29
hero 23
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 18
zelot 15
Noble 12
sorry 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
Gorgc1467
Dendi835
qojqva577
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1032
markeloff87
Other Games
B2W.Neo384
crisheroes285
hiko207
DeMusliM205
Pyrionflax186
dupreeh106
Livibee73
Mew2King67
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 2448
StarCastTV_EN63
UltimateBattle 40
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1194
League of Legends
• Jankos1441
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 38m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.