• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:38
CEST 05:38
KST 12:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7835 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 30

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
FortuneSyn
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1826 Posts
October 18 2010 23:46 GMT
#581
So i read the rules and saw that minecart tracks aren't allowed . Why is this so? Is there any way to change this rule?
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
October 18 2010 23:57 GMT
#582
Theres huge problems with minecarts and redstone circuits in multiplayer. They cause massive amounts of lag and eventually make the server unplayable. Notch will eventually fix this, but for now it means no minecarts in multiplayer.
loves2build
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1 Post
October 19 2010 00:02 GMT
#583
My friend, aka me, got banned from teamliquid altogether for messing with buildings, isn't that a little harsh? Can't we keep the silly lego-world separate from what really matters?

User was banned for this post.
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
October 19 2010 00:05 GMT
#584
On October 19 2010 09:02 loves2build wrote:
My friend, aka me, got banned from teamliquid altogether for messing with buildings, isn't that a little harsh? Can't we keep the silly lego-world separate from what really matters?


No, because it just shows you how much of a douche bag you are.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
FortuneSyn
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1826 Posts
October 19 2010 00:05 GMT
#585
On October 19 2010 08:57 deconduo wrote:
Theres huge problems with minecarts and redstone circuits in multiplayer. They cause massive amounts of lag and eventually make the server unplayable. Notch will eventually fix this, but for now it means no minecarts in multiplayer.


thats so bad.. looks like ill stick to SP till he fixes that.
inFeZa
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia556 Posts
October 19 2010 00:05 GMT
#586
Griefers ruin it the most for aussie players. ugh
Starcraft 2 in-game Observer. Follow me twitter.com/infeza
sleeepy
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada777 Posts
October 19 2010 00:20 GMT
#587
On October 19 2010 08:29 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2010 08:11 sleeepy wrote:
What times is the server usually up? I tried last night and today in the afternoon and I keep getting the server offline message.


Are you on the whitelist? Cause the server's been up for about 40 hours now. I don't recognize your name.

If you PMed me for access in the last day, I haven't updated the whitelist yet, so you'll be able to log on starting tomorrow (or in about 13 hours from this post).


Yeah I PMed you today, hopefully I get to log in soon I'm really into minecraft now.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 00:34:19
October 19 2010 00:28 GMT
#588
On October 19 2010 09:02 loves2build wrote:
My friend, aka me, got banned from teamliquid altogether for messing with buildings, isn't that a little harsh? Can't we keep the silly lego-world separate from what really matters?


I'm assuming you are Spartik1s, in which case I'll reply to your post with the following:

You were given not one, not two, but THREE second chances to grow up and have some integrity. Apparently that was too much to ask of you, as was evidenced by your ban from the Minecraft server a little while ago for trying to destroy other people's hard work.

I'm so terribly sorry that you can't be a part of our silly lego-world, because honestly I think you would've been such a great and valued addition to the server. I mean, you seemed like a winner from the get go, and it's a tragedy that your overwhelmingly awesome potential was struck down in it's prime.

However, I don't know what kind of mod response you're trying to get by posting in a thread about a lego world. Surely this isn't one of the topics here that really matters.

Being the generous person I am, I have taken the liberty of forwarding your query to the TL staff so that they may better assist you with your problems. I'm sure they don't want to lose such a quality poster on their forums anymore than I wanted to lose you on my lego world!
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Reaper117
Profile Joined October 2010
6 Posts
October 19 2010 00:45 GMT
#589
On October 19 2010 07:32 MisterD wrote:
you all really can't read, can you? it clearly says in the OP that you should
PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
him, not post on the thread >.<


I certainly can not read. My bad. PMing as we speak :3
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
October 19 2010 16:32 GMT
#590
Minecraft username is TheToast, please add me to whitelist
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
NukeTheBunnys
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1004 Posts
October 19 2010 16:42 GMT
#591
I really like the idea of banning people from TL for greifing in minecraft. If you are the kind of Dbag that enjoys destroying hours of other peoples work/fun then I dont really see a reason for you to be here.
When you play the game of drones you win or you die.
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 17:25:55
October 19 2010 17:24 GMT
#592
i think we should also ban people from the forums who post their id in this thread instead of pm'ing xD TheToast, you officially are an idiot! read at least the post right above yours lol.

also, haha at "loves2build". applies for minecraft server with a newly registered account that doesn't even have any posts, so obviously not a tl member, and then cries around on the forums for having been banned after three second chances? man, how low can one go? how much more obvious can griefers become?
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
October 19 2010 19:01 GMT
#593
With all this effort being put out for both the server and the community it's great to have the support of real TL moderators.

Also a huge thanks to you Bran for providing AND still improving this for us!
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
October 19 2010 19:58 GMT
#594
perhaps there's some way that mods can block this thread to non-tlers to prevent that
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
October 19 2010 20:45 GMT
#595
well bran could just not accept tl users with less than 30 posts or something, unless someone with more than that explicitly vouches for them. But i don't think that would help all that much. Mostly it would make whitelist management a ton of more work i guess.

Maybe, in order to keep the workload low, the whitelist management could be passed on to some other trusted member who like sends bran an updated list once per day or something like that. That could be a person with enough time to manage the whitelist with some additional efforts like post count checking and such. I don't know if that would cause any issues with banning though, but i think that should be managable.
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Gozos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States19 Posts
October 19 2010 23:59 GMT
#596
On October 20 2010 05:45 MisterD wrote:
well bran could just not accept tl users with less than 30 posts or something, unless someone with more than that explicitly vouches for them. But i don't think that would help all that much. Mostly it would make whitelist management a ton of more work i guess.

Maybe, in order to keep the workload low, the whitelist management could be passed on to some other trusted member who like sends bran an updated list once per day or something like that. That could be a person with enough time to manage the whitelist with some additional efforts like post count checking and such. I don't know if that would cause any issues with banning though, but i think that should be managable.


I don't have 30 posts and no one on TL would vouch for me since I almost exclusively lurk. I'd like to think I'm an acceptable member of the minecraft server. :/
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
October 20 2010 00:08 GMT
#597
Is there a warp to a relatively non developed area where I can also mine nearby?? I was hopping around and everyone was busy. I think you all were in a tourny or something
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 20 2010 00:19 GMT
#598
On October 20 2010 08:59 valug wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2010 05:45 MisterD wrote:
well bran could just not accept tl users with less than 30 posts or something, unless someone with more than that explicitly vouches for them. But i don't think that would help all that much. Mostly it would make whitelist management a ton of more work i guess.

Maybe, in order to keep the workload low, the whitelist management could be passed on to some other trusted member who like sends bran an updated list once per day or something like that. That could be a person with enough time to manage the whitelist with some additional efforts like post count checking and such. I don't know if that would cause any issues with banning though, but i think that should be managable.


I don't have 30 posts and no one on TL would vouch for me since I almost exclusively lurk. I'd like to think I'm an acceptable member of the minecraft server. :/


If you were to add up everyone who's contributed to the server in meaningful ways, you'd find that the overwhelming majority of them are newer posters on TL.

So post count and join date aren't really good ways to judge whether or not somebody will be a valued member to the server, unfortunately.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 20 2010 00:20 GMT
#599
On October 20 2010 09:08 Hawk wrote:
Is there a warp to a relatively non developed area where I can also mine nearby?? I was hopping around and everyone was busy. I think you all were in a tourny or something


I'm uploading a new 3D map now. Should be done within an hour or so. There is TONS of open space on the map still, so I'm sure you can find a great spot.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
October 20 2010 01:15 GMT
#600
Yeah I forgot to update, I found a place in Idraville or whatever. I climbed to the top of some high unclaimed mountain and cut into the face for a cave. And then I dug a stairway through the mountain to the walkway on the other side of it.

It would be cool if someone mspainted the map
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 211
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17671
Rain 1498
GuemChi 644
sSak 34
Bale 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 453
Coldzera 353
minikerr33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1070
Mew2King68
Other Games
summit1g7166
WinterStarcraft635
JimRising 628
C9.Mang0166
ViBE130
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1014
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo743
• Stunt330
Other Games
• Scarra886
• Shiphtur573
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 22m
INu's Battles
7h 22m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 22m
OSC
18h 37m
Replay Cast
19h 22m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.