• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:48
CEST 04:48
KST 11:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6808 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 29

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
October 18 2010 10:16 GMT
#561
One question regarding duping: legit or not? I didn't find anything in the rules about it.

I accidently duped a full stack of iron after losing a small stack of diamonds and gold to lag/moving delay and then trying to reproduce the issue. It resulted in doubling the amount of iron I had (which I invested in iron tools, hurray). I also heard people casually joking about duping items in the chat without any critizism from others.

Now I'm curious: Is duping frowned upon / forbidden / does it screw with the server (which I would suspect) - or is it even allowed for building purposes (e.g. multiplying stacks of rare materials etc.)? Just to be sure if I can speed up my building projects, or if I should be careful when stacking/moving stuff in order to avoid it.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 18 2010 12:12 GMT
#562
On October 18 2010 19:16 Shockk wrote:
One question regarding duping: legit or not? I didn't find anything in the rules about it.

I accidently duped a full stack of iron after losing a small stack of diamonds and gold to lag/moving delay and then trying to reproduce the issue. It resulted in doubling the amount of iron I had (which I invested in iron tools, hurray). I also heard people casually joking about duping items in the chat without any critizism from others.

Now I'm curious: Is duping frowned upon / forbidden / does it screw with the server (which I would suspect) - or is it even allowed for building purposes (e.g. multiplying stacks of rare materials etc.)? Just to be sure if I can speed up my building projects, or if I should be careful when stacking/moving stuff in order to avoid it.


It's a legit server, so no; duping is not allowed. It's rather easy to dupe on accident, though, and once you have the items the only way to get rid of them is to throw them into lava or a cactus, and most people don't think about that. Plus, it's easier to just keep them.

So if you accidentally dupe a stack of cobblestone, that's fine. If I see your chest has 60 stacks of diamond blocks in it, then you're getting a ban.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
October 18 2010 12:57 GMT
#563
FLEHM FUCK

what happened...?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Vlanitak
Profile Joined November 2009
Norway3045 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-18 13:09:05
October 18 2010 13:02 GMT
#564
yeah what just happened? I can't connect to the server :<

EDIT: managed to relog back on, but the last 40min of my work is gone :<
washed
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
October 18 2010 13:19 GMT
#565
On October 18 2010 21:12 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2010 19:16 Shockk wrote:
One question regarding duping: legit or not? I didn't find anything in the rules about it.

I accidently duped a full stack of iron after losing a small stack of diamonds and gold to lag/moving delay and then trying to reproduce the issue. It resulted in doubling the amount of iron I had (which I invested in iron tools, hurray). I also heard people casually joking about duping items in the chat without any critizism from others.

Now I'm curious: Is duping frowned upon / forbidden / does it screw with the server (which I would suspect) - or is it even allowed for building purposes (e.g. multiplying stacks of rare materials etc.)? Just to be sure if I can speed up my building projects, or if I should be careful when stacking/moving stuff in order to avoid it.


It's a legit server, so no; duping is not allowed. It's rather easy to dupe on accident, though, and once you have the items the only way to get rid of them is to throw them into lava or a cactus, and most people don't think about that. Plus, it's easier to just keep them.

So if you accidentally dupe a stack of cobblestone, that's fine. If I see your chest has 60 stacks of diamond blocks in it, then you're getting a ban.


I duped some gold on accident. Then I tried to see if I could replicate it, and the chest swallowed my gold :D. It's kind of like gambling.
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
October 18 2010 13:45 GMT
#566
On October 18 2010 21:12 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2010 19:16 Shockk wrote:
One question regarding duping: legit or not? I didn't find anything in the rules about it.

I accidently duped a full stack of iron after losing a small stack of diamonds and gold to lag/moving delay and then trying to reproduce the issue. It resulted in doubling the amount of iron I had (which I invested in iron tools, hurray). I also heard people casually joking about duping items in the chat without any critizism from others.

Now I'm curious: Is duping frowned upon / forbidden / does it screw with the server (which I would suspect) - or is it even allowed for building purposes (e.g. multiplying stacks of rare materials etc.)? Just to be sure if I can speed up my building projects, or if I should be careful when stacking/moving stuff in order to avoid it.


It's a legit server, so no; duping is not allowed. It's rather easy to dupe on accident, though, and once you have the items the only way to get rid of them is to throw them into lava or a cactus, and most people don't think about that. Plus, it's easier to just keep them.

So if you accidentally dupe a stack of cobblestone, that's fine. If I see your chest has 60 stacks of diamond blocks in it, then you're getting a ban.


Last night i lost half a stack of diamonds to slow chests but got a stack of wool. totally worth it
TLMS
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
October 18 2010 19:23 GMT
#567
LOL wtf mass griefing wow
one night and people do this crap
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Reaper117
Profile Joined October 2010
6 Posts
October 18 2010 19:29 GMT
#568
Rabidch is constantly telling me about the TL minecraft server and I am on constantly. Any room for a whitelist? Reaper117, btw.
erkicman
Profile Joined October 2010
United States206 Posts
October 18 2010 21:32 GMT
#569
When the server was up for nighttime use, were only donors and mods allowed to play?

I find it hard to imagine someone paying just to get on a server just to destroy work. But then again, I guess some people get off on that kinda stuff.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
October 18 2010 22:09 GMT
#570
On October 19 2010 06:32 erkicman wrote:
When the server was up for nighttime use, were only donors and mods allowed to play?

I find it hard to imagine someone paying just to get on a server just to destroy work. But then again, I guess some people get off on that kinda stuff.

what? i was on around 3:00 PST and im not a donor or a mod
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
killanator
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States549 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-18 22:10:53
October 18 2010 22:10 GMT
#571
Can i be whitelisted plesae?

my minecraft id is killanator
DJ, put it back on!
SteveStyle
Profile Joined December 2008
United States27 Posts
October 18 2010 22:18 GMT
#572
I'd love to come play with you guys! My name is SteveStyle and I've lurked TL for a while, please add =)
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
October 18 2010 22:32 GMT
#573
you all really can't read, can you? it clearly says in the OP that you should
PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
him, not post on the thread >.<
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Nem0
Profile Joined October 2010
United States134 Posts
October 18 2010 22:36 GMT
#574
Is there a way we could get a list of the different towns as well as townspeople to make it easier for newcomers to know who's apart of each town as well as what towns exist. Just a thought
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 18 2010 22:40 GMT
#575
On October 19 2010 07:36 Nem0 wrote:
Is there a way we could get a list of the different towns as well as townspeople to make it easier for newcomers to know who's apart of each town as well as what towns exist. Just a thought


It's a work in progress, but has taken a backseat to moderation for the time being. Hopefully I'll have it up by tomorrow afternoon, including town locations on the 3d map and stuff.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
jrkenny5
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1 Post
October 18 2010 23:00 GMT
#576
i pmed you my minecraft ID is jrkenny5 i never got a message back though but id like to be whitelisted
Vlanitak
Profile Joined November 2009
Norway3045 Posts
October 18 2010 23:07 GMT
#577
SpartiK1S was just banned by Kennigit.

That account was created on 2010-05-22 06:57:02 and had 145 posts.

Reason: Griefing minecraft server


this just made my day <3
washed
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 18 2010 23:10 GMT
#578
On October 19 2010 08:00 jrkenny5 wrote:
i pmed you my minecraft ID is jrkenny5 i never got a message back though but id like to be whitelisted


Whitelist will be updated once I finish sorting out the griefers. Most likely first thing tomorrow morning.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
sleeepy
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada777 Posts
October 18 2010 23:11 GMT
#579
What times is the server usually up? I tried last night and today in the afternoon and I keep getting the server offline message.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 18 2010 23:29 GMT
#580
On October 19 2010 08:11 sleeepy wrote:
What times is the server usually up? I tried last night and today in the afternoon and I keep getting the server offline message.


Are you on the whitelist? Cause the server's been up for about 40 hours now. I don't recognize your name.

If you PMed me for access in the last day, I haven't updated the whitelist yet, so you'll be able to log on starting tomorrow (or in about 13 hours from this post).
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17802
Rain 1565
GuemChi 716
NaDa 23
Bale 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever476
NeuroSwarm201
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7064
taco 560
minikerr46
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1128
Mew2King98
Other Games
WinterStarcraft567
JimRising 565
C9.Mang0189
ViBE131
ZombieGrub15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt297
• Lourlo151
Other Games
• Scarra959
• Shiphtur581
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 12m
INu's Battles
8h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 12m
OSC
19h 27m
Replay Cast
20h 12m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.