• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:39
CEST 05:39
KST 12:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7544 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 31

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
October 20 2010 01:21 GMT
#601
MineCraft subforum where you have to request access would be the way to go. Don't know how likely it is to get one though, as the only other public subforum I know of is the Mafia forum and I know that took quite a few big mafia games for it to be created.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-20 01:38:51
October 20 2010 01:38 GMT
#602
Did people manage to do my hardest jumps on the jump challenge, or did someone just rob the chest? The diamond, iron and gold are missing from it.
RyuChus
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada442 Posts
October 20 2010 02:00 GMT
#603
I just have a quick question. Isn't it impossible for things to die in MultiPlayer unless you use fire for animals and monsters?
I have an announcement to make, "Moo!" That is all.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
October 20 2010 02:17 GMT
#604
On October 20 2010 10:21 So no fek wrote:
MineCraft subforum where you have to request access would be the way to go. Don't know how likely it is to get one though, as the only other public subforum I know of is the Mafia forum and I know that took quite a few big mafia games for it to be created.


this does not require a sub forum lol
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 20 2010 04:02 GMT
#605
On October 20 2010 11:17 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2010 10:21 So no fek wrote:
MineCraft subforum where you have to request access would be the way to go. Don't know how likely it is to get one though, as the only other public subforum I know of is the Mafia forum and I know that took quite a few big mafia games for it to be created.


this does not require a sub forum lol


If TL gave me a subforum I'm sure I could put it to use. But I can also just make forums on my website, too. So you know... *shrug*

It would make it easier for me to screen people I suppose, but I've managed ok without it thus far.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 20 2010 04:03 GMT
#606
On October 20 2010 11:00 RyuChus wrote:
I just have a quick question. Isn't it impossible for things to die in MultiPlayer unless you use fire for animals and monsters?


No health in SMP.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
UmmTheHobo
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States650 Posts
October 20 2010 04:15 GMT
#607
My username is BumTheBobo, whitelist me please, excited to play on the minecraft server!!
...
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
October 20 2010 04:17 GMT
#608
Where do you get cloth in this server?
Hates Fun🤔
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
October 20 2010 04:25 GMT
#609
On October 20 2010 13:17 paper wrote:
Where do you get cloth in this server?


Find a spider spawner, build a death trap for them, harvest the string, 9 string = 1 cloth.
migpim
Profile Joined April 2010
4 Posts
October 20 2010 05:55 GMT
#610
my user name is migpim in minecraft how can i join the server?
Vlanitak
Profile Joined November 2009
Norway3045 Posts
October 20 2010 06:52 GMT
#611
why can't people read the first topic and the info posts before posting D:

you have to PM Serejai your TL name and you MC name in order to get whitelisted.
washed
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
October 20 2010 09:06 GMT
#612
Dang I've been so sick these past days I even forgot about turning up for the spleef tourney Congrats to h3r1n6 for winning it Next time I'll show you what a real spleefer looks like, you know my moves on the bhop challenge well

/Trazka
hp.Shell
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2527 Posts
October 20 2010 10:32 GMT
#613
Congrats h3r1n6! I don't think I said that in my other post.
Please PM me with any songs you like that you think I haven't heard before!
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-20 13:44:47
October 20 2010 13:42 GMT
#614
Where in the hell is there a football field, someone was trying to direct me to something near there the other day and I was lost as shit

Is the 3d map currently not working for anyone else?? I was trying to figure out where I am on the map because I need to find a sand deposit nearby in Idrasville. I want a white spiral tower atop my mountain fortress
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Mienio
Profile Joined July 2009
Poland40 Posts
October 20 2010 16:18 GMT
#615
Please add me: Mienio
Thank You
=]
Ultimate Ownage
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-20 16:52:59
October 20 2010 16:52 GMT
#616
On October 20 2010 18:06 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
Dang I've been so sick these past days I even forgot about turning up for the spleef tourney Congrats to h3r1n6 for winning it Next time I'll show you what a real spleefer looks like, you know my moves on the bhop challenge well

/Trazka

On October 20 2010 19:32 hp.Shell wrote:
Congrats h3r1n6! I don't think I said that in my other post.

Thanks.


On October 20 2010 10:38 h3r1n6 wrote:
Did people manage to do my hardest jumps on the jump challenge, or did someone just rob the chest? The diamond, iron and gold are missing from it.

I kind of want to know that, because if someone made it, I'd bother refilling, but I assume that is not what happened.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 20 2010 19:15 GMT
#617
On October 20 2010 10:38 h3r1n6 wrote:
Did people manage to do my hardest jumps on the jump challenge, or did someone just rob the chest? The diamond, iron and gold are missing from it.

I kind of want to know that, because if someone made it, I'd bother refilling, but I assume that is not what happened.[/QUOTE]

Doubt anyone made it to be honest.

Also, Minecraft.net is still down and looks like it may be for a while longer. Sorry guys, nothing I can do about that
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Niick
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia426 Posts
October 20 2010 19:16 GMT
#618
minecraft has been hacked accordng to notchs blog ;_;
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
Lobotomy
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States300 Posts
October 20 2010 19:30 GMT
#619
I pm'd you about whitelist a couple of days ago. Still no response. my ID is TechniKal.

Thanks.
AKA Kayce on SC2/TechniKal on League
TrialanError
Profile Joined April 2010
United States41 Posts
October 20 2010 19:51 GMT
#620
Oh! That's why I haven't been able to login today. Was wondering what was up. I thought it was avg firewall messing with Minecraft again. Why would someone hack minecraft! ><
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 211
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17671
Rain 1498
GuemChi 644
sSak 34
Bale 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 453
Coldzera 353
minikerr33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1070
Mew2King68
Other Games
summit1g7166
WinterStarcraft635
JimRising 628
C9.Mang0166
ViBE130
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1014
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo743
• Stunt330
Other Games
• Scarra886
• Shiphtur573
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 21m
INu's Battles
7h 21m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 21m
OSC
18h 36m
Replay Cast
19h 21m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.