• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9364 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 551

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 549 550 551 552 553 665 Next
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
July 28 2014 17:45 GMT
#11001
On July 28 2014 20:57 Merany wrote:
Ok guys, I have a super stupid question and no idea where to ask it so here we go:

I wanted to indulge myself and play BGx styles decks on Modern so I started to save for good old Tarmogoyf.
I now own 3 of them but I noticed something that worries me...
Out of the 3, 2 seem "washed out". By that, I mean that the green color on the frame of the card is pale compared to the last one I have. And I'm worried I might have bought a fake one :/

Maybe it's just me tough?
I bought them from trusted vendors.
The two I bought that seem washed out were rated Excellent while the last one was NM.
I just had a look at all Goyf entries on Ebay and it seems that color vary slightly depending on the auction...

So, what do you think? Does that "fading" of colors is something that happens regularly? (I only owned Mint cards until then...)

can't answer your question, but welcome to the dark side
Merany
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
France890 Posts
July 28 2014 19:18 GMT
#11002
On July 29 2014 01:50 Thieving Magpie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2014 20:57 Merany wrote:
Ok guys, I have a super stupid question and no idea where to ask it so here we go:

I wanted to indulge myself and play BGx styles decks on Modern so I started to save for good old Tarmogoyf.
I now own 3 of them but I noticed something that worries me...
Out of the 3, 2 seem "washed out". By that, I mean that the green color on the frame of the card is pale compared to the last one I have. And I'm worried I might have bought a fake one :/

Maybe it's just me tough?
I bought them from trusted vendors.
The two I bought that seem washed out were rated Excellent while the last one was NM.
I just had a look at all Goyf entries on Ebay and it seems that color vary slightly depending on the auction...

So, what do you think? Does that "fading" of colors is something that happens regularly? (I only owned Mint cards until then...)


All cards fade depending on how they are stored.

If kept in a dark drawer, then it stays greener, if its in a display case then it fades. Best way to test is to first look what set its from, then ask yourself "if this was in a display case near sunlight for X years (since its release) would it be this faded?


You're right actually... It just never occurred to me that Future Sight was this old... 7 years of poor exposition can probably do that to a card.

I guess I just worried for nothing considering the investment and the fact it's the first time I see something like that. Thanks for the answer

@caelym: haha, thanks
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
July 28 2014 19:38 GMT
#11003
On July 29 2014 02:33 MCMcEmcee wrote:
Probably jamming monogreen at scg dallas this weekend~


Can that deck beat UW decks?

It has a very good match up against Jund Walkers though (which honestly is the best control deck in format at this point lololol).
Get it by your hands...
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
July 28 2014 23:44 GMT
#11004
On July 29 2014 04:18 Merany wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2014 01:50 Thieving Magpie wrote:
On July 28 2014 20:57 Merany wrote:
Ok guys, I have a super stupid question and no idea where to ask it so here we go:

I wanted to indulge myself and play BGx styles decks on Modern so I started to save for good old Tarmogoyf.
I now own 3 of them but I noticed something that worries me...
Out of the 3, 2 seem "washed out". By that, I mean that the green color on the frame of the card is pale compared to the last one I have. And I'm worried I might have bought a fake one :/

Maybe it's just me tough?
I bought them from trusted vendors.
The two I bought that seem washed out were rated Excellent while the last one was NM.
I just had a look at all Goyf entries on Ebay and it seems that color vary slightly depending on the auction...

So, what do you think? Does that "fading" of colors is something that happens regularly? (I only owned Mint cards until then...)


All cards fade depending on how they are stored.

If kept in a dark drawer, then it stays greener, if its in a display case then it fades. Best way to test is to first look what set its from, then ask yourself "if this was in a display case near sunlight for X years (since its release) would it be this faded?


You're right actually... It just never occurred to me that Future Sight was this old... 7 years of poor exposition can probably do that to a card.

I guess I just worried for nothing considering the investment and the fact it's the first time I see something like that. Thanks for the answer

@caelym: haha, thanks


Its something that is always worth worrying about. But as someone who has bought Duals and other old cards, I know the feeling of getting scared because of how faded the cards look. Heck, when I bought my 4rth mother of runes (I had opened my first 3 from booster packs before Masque Block came out) I was shocked at how different the color was because I had forgotten how long ago the Urza Set was.
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
July 29 2014 00:31 GMT
#11005
On July 29 2014 04:38 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2014 02:33 MCMcEmcee wrote:
Probably jamming monogreen at scg dallas this weekend~


Can that deck beat UW decks?

It has a very good match up against Jund Walkers though (which honestly is the best control deck in format at this point lololol).

G1 is rough. Nissa helps a lot. G2-3 can be okay with mistcutters and souls and such (scuttling doom engine???)
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
Kirsed
Profile Joined May 2013
9381 Posts
July 29 2014 00:37 GMT
#11006
I kind of want to get back into magic but I sold my Legacy decks about a year or two ago and don't want to really reinvest. I was thinking about just playing on cockatrice is that still alive?Is legacy still played or did modern really take over if legacy is dead I don't really want to come back anyways.
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
July 29 2014 00:51 GMT
#11007
On July 29 2014 09:37 kirsed wrote:
I kind of want to get back into magic but I sold my Legacy decks about a year or two ago and don't want to really reinvest. I was thinking about just playing on cockatrice is that still alive?Is legacy still played or did modern really take over if legacy is dead I don't really want to come back anyways.

Legacy isn't dead, but it's going to cost more to buy back in than it cost to sell your decks. Dunno what's good in Legacy anymore, haven't followed the format for a while.
Liquipedia
GoSuNamhciR
Profile Joined May 2010
126 Posts
July 29 2014 06:19 GMT
#11008
On July 29 2014 09:37 kirsed wrote:
I kind of want to get back into magic but I sold my Legacy decks about a year or two ago and don't want to really reinvest. I was thinking about just playing on cockatrice is that still alive?Is legacy still played or did modern really take over if legacy is dead I don't really want to come back anyways.


Legacy is not dead but modern is more popular due to their being a larger card pool. If Wizards ever gets rid of the reserved list then legacy would end up being more popular. Lands are really the paywall in legacy with old duals being 80-300$ and Rishadan ports and Wastelands being 100 and 75$ respectively.

Right now if you were to rebuy into legacy I would recommend one of the following (from best to worst in decks that can top 8):
1. Delver (BUG, American, RUG, UR.. in that order)
2. Death & Taxes (Aether vial hate bears with good equipment and denial lands... wasteland/ports)
3. Burn (Cheapest deck that is now regularly top 8'ing due to the best creature ever printed in red... Eidolon of the Great Revel)
4. Punishing Fire Jund
5. Any Combo deck (ANT, Sneak and Show, Omni-Show, Reanimator, etc... Combo is on a HUGE downspin right now due to the recent printings in the last few sets... decks that have favorable matchups against combo are now the mainstream deck choices)
6. Tribal (Elves, Goblins, Merfolk... in that order)

I don't recommend playing decks like lands because you usually only play 1 game in a series and end up with a shit ton of draws or worse. If you can take a lands deck to top 8 you have a good chance of winning though because of how powerful it is... its just the 50 minute play limit really hinders this deck.
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
July 29 2014 08:07 GMT
#11009
On July 29 2014 09:37 kirsed wrote:
I kind of want to get back into magic but I sold my Legacy decks about a year or two ago and don't want to really reinvest. I was thinking about just playing on cockatrice is that still alive?Is legacy still played or did modern really take over if legacy is dead I don't really want to come back anyways.


Starcity Opens have gotten pretty huge in a big way, giving a lot of people who enjoy legacy a big tournament to look forward to every year. Two stores at my city just started having regular legacy tournaments because its popularity has really picked up the pace.

Its like any other eternal format. Pick a deck you like and spend a year only putting together that deck.
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
July 29 2014 08:11 GMT
#11010
On July 23 2014 18:18 justiceknight wrote:
i want to start MTG, is there any online dueling website like Yugioh's Dueling network?


I hear all the time the level of play on mtgo is super high and cockatrice is pretty bad
can someone confirm
konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
Kirsed
Profile Joined May 2013
9381 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-29 09:19:32
July 29 2014 09:16 GMT
#11011
On July 29 2014 15:19 GoSuNamhciR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2014 09:37 kirsed wrote:
I kind of want to get back into magic but I sold my Legacy decks about a year or two ago and don't want to really reinvest. I was thinking about just playing on cockatrice is that still alive?Is legacy still played or did modern really take over if legacy is dead I don't really want to come back anyways.


Legacy is not dead but modern is more popular due to their being a larger card pool. If Wizards ever gets rid of the reserved list then legacy would end up being more popular. Lands are really the paywall in legacy with old duals being 80-300$ and Rishadan ports and Wastelands being 100 and 75$ respectively.

Right now if you were to rebuy into legacy I would recommend one of the following (from best to worst in decks that can top 8):
1. Delver (BUG, American, RUG, UR.. in that order)
2. Death & Taxes (Aether vial hate bears with good equipment and denial lands... wasteland/ports)
3. Burn (Cheapest deck that is now regularly top 8'ing due to the best creature ever printed in red... Eidolon of the Great Revel)
4. Punishing Fire Jund
5. Any Combo deck (ANT, Sneak and Show, Omni-Show, Reanimator, etc... Combo is on a HUGE downspin right now due to the recent printings in the last few sets... decks that have favorable matchups against combo are now the mainstream deck choices)
6. Tribal (Elves, Goblins, Merfolk... in that order)

I don't recommend playing decks like lands because you usually only play 1 game in a series and end up with a shit ton of draws or worse. If you can take a lands deck to top 8 you have a good chance of winning though because of how powerful it is... its just the 50 minute play limit really hinders this deck.


I would just build Canadian thresh again if I did. I guess I should start reinvesting. Looking into it the regular cards for thresh are about what my fully foiled deck was worth :<

Never sell your collection guys.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 30 2014 16:10 GMT
#11012
On July 29 2014 17:11 RoieTRS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 18:18 justiceknight wrote:
i want to start MTG, is there any online dueling website like Yugioh's Dueling network?


I hear all the time the level of play on mtgo is super high and cockatrice is pretty bad
can someone confirm

Nah.

There are tons of scrubs on MtGO too :p
The legend of Darien lives on
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-31 04:25:48
July 31 2014 04:16 GMT
#11013
On July 29 2014 18:16 kirsed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2014 15:19 GoSuNamhciR wrote:
On July 29 2014 09:37 kirsed wrote:
I kind of want to get back into magic but I sold my Legacy decks about a year or two ago and don't want to really reinvest. I was thinking about just playing on cockatrice is that still alive?Is legacy still played or did modern really take over if legacy is dead I don't really want to come back anyways.


Legacy is not dead but modern is more popular due to their being a larger card pool. If Wizards ever gets rid of the reserved list then legacy would end up being more popular. Lands are really the paywall in legacy with old duals being 80-300$ and Rishadan ports and Wastelands being 100 and 75$ respectively.

Right now if you were to rebuy into legacy I would recommend one of the following (from best to worst in decks that can top 8):
1. Delver (BUG, American, RUG, UR.. in that order)
2. Death & Taxes (Aether vial hate bears with good equipment and denial lands... wasteland/ports)
3. Burn (Cheapest deck that is now regularly top 8'ing due to the best creature ever printed in red... Eidolon of the Great Revel)
4. Punishing Fire Jund
5. Any Combo deck (ANT, Sneak and Show, Omni-Show, Reanimator, etc... Combo is on a HUGE downspin right now due to the recent printings in the last few sets... decks that have favorable matchups against combo are now the mainstream deck choices)
6. Tribal (Elves, Goblins, Merfolk... in that order)

I don't recommend playing decks like lands because you usually only play 1 game in a series and end up with a shit ton of draws or worse. If you can take a lands deck to top 8 you have a good chance of winning though because of how powerful it is... its just the 50 minute play limit really hinders this deck.


I would just build Canadian thresh again if I did. I guess I should start reinvesting. Looking into it the regular cards for thresh are about what my fully foiled deck was worth :<

Never sell your collection guys.


This is definitely a wrecked moment.

Edit: I picked up a scrubland for 25 and an arabian nights city of brass for 5, thought i was doing alright, 3 months later, wtffffff.
Get it by your hands...
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
July 31 2014 05:13 GMT
#11014
Was considering hitting up SCG Dallas, but my sister is really sick so I can't stay with her...anyone from TL going?
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
July 31 2014 14:36 GMT
#11015
I am
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-03 08:37:17
August 03 2014 08:35 GMT
#11016
3-2-1 drop with monogreen. Ran kinda poorly in the first loss (double mull to 5) and the draw (saw ~30 cards in 2 turns and whiffed on hitting polukranos or reclamation sage to win on the spot). 2nd loss was to the 3rd 3 mana Ajani in 3 turns with my opponent dead on board to Nissa elementals.
Deck felt good but a splash to smooth out gaps in the curve would probably be better. Shave/cut chord, more planeswalkers might be a reasonable route.

Beat Esper, Bant, Bg. Lost to UB Master of Feasts/Dictate of Kruphix/Whispering Madness and GW aggro. Drew with 5CC.

Nissa ult'd with double courser to gain 26 against Bg devotion~
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
August 03 2014 09:18 GMT
#11017
Am I the only one bummed out about all PT's being Standard/Draft next year? I liked watching Block and Modern PT's much more than I do watching the Standard ones .
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
August 03 2014 11:43 GMT
#11018
On August 03 2014 18:18 Cixah wrote:
Am I the only one bummed out about all PT's being Standard/Draft next year? I liked watching Block and Modern PT's much more than I do watching the Standard ones .

I'm more Eternal formats than Standard so yeah pretty bummed. Also all their reasons are really lame like:
  • "Well if we have less tournaments it means less broken stuff is revealed so we don't have to ban as many cards in Modern so people can keep their decks intact" (wtf?) or;
  • "Pro-Tours are supposed to promote the latest set" (then print better cards?) and;
  • "We want PTs to showcase good deck building and skilled play so it's best left as Standard only" (I have no words for this)
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-03 12:03:43
August 03 2014 11:58 GMT
#11019
On August 03 2014 20:43 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2014 18:18 Cixah wrote:
Am I the only one bummed out about all PT's being Standard/Draft next year? I liked watching Block and Modern PT's much more than I do watching the Standard ones .

I'm more Eternal formats than Standard so yeah pretty bummed. Also all their reasons are really lame like:
  • "Well if we have less tournaments it means less broken stuff is revealed so we don't have to ban as many cards in Modern so people can keep their decks intact" (wtf?) or;
  • "Pro-Tours are supposed to promote the latest set" (then print better cards?) and;
  • "We want PTs to showcase good deck building and skilled play so it's best left as Standard only" (I have no words for this)


I didn't even hear these reasons, but holy shit all 3 of those just signal DEAD GAME to me so hard. This choice just makes me mad, may as well just get rid of shocks before they drop below where they already have. All of next year only has 4 modern GP's too and 2 of those are in Asia.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
August 03 2014 12:03 GMT
#11020
On August 03 2014 20:58 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2014 20:43 MoonBear wrote:
On August 03 2014 18:18 Cixah wrote:
Am I the only one bummed out about all PT's being Standard/Draft next year? I liked watching Block and Modern PT's much more than I do watching the Standard ones .

I'm more Eternal formats than Standard so yeah pretty bummed. Also all their reasons are really lame like:
  • "Well if we have less tournaments it means less broken stuff is revealed so we don't have to ban as many cards in Modern so people can keep their decks intact" (wtf?) or;
  • "Pro-Tours are supposed to promote the latest set" (then print better cards?) and;
  • "We want PTs to showcase good deck building and skilled play so it's best left as Standard only" (I have no words for this)


I didn't even heare these reason, but holy shit all 3 of those just signal DEAD GAME to me so hard. This choice just makes me mad, may as well just get rid of shocks before they drop below where they already have, All of next year only has 4 modern GP's too and 2 of those are in Asia.

Yeah. I'm wondering if I should sell some of my cards now. Might keep one deck but that's it which might not be a bad thing since I have a lot of Fetchlands I'm not using. Also, just for the record...





Transcript of Helene's answer on stream
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Prev 1 549 550 551 552 553 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1928
GuemChi 1396
NotJumperer 144
910 74
Bale 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
taco 476
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King51
Other Games
summit1g8000
Doublelift1818
JimRising 601
C9.Mang0367
PiGStarcraft293
WinterStarcraft269
Maynarde122
Coldzera 41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo713
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 25m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 25m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 25m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.