• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:16
CEST 03:16
KST 10:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10238 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 127

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 665 Next
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
January 18 2012 07:08 GMT
#2521
On January 18 2012 15:24 zhurai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 15:13 Judicator wrote:
They are pushing tokens hard.....but the mana is just so terrible. PVs deck or rather his approach deserves another look at this point.

I find the flavor text of the stromkirk captain kinda...interesting..


Zombies be eating all their food.

Why didn't they just reprint Mental Note? Oh well. No biggie.

Markov Blademaster

1RR
Rare Vampire

Double Strike
Whenever it deals damage it gets a +1/+1 Counter
1/1

So...not so great. But art is nice.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Sensator
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia377 Posts
January 18 2012 09:13 GMT
#2522
Hey just thought I'd post this here. I'm currently selling a very good Pauper Ulamog Control deck, if you want to check it out here's the deck list. http://www.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/090099.html

User was warned for this post
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
January 18 2012 14:35 GMT
#2523
I hate limited cards that can be superbombs if it connects or super shit if it doesn't...Blademaster is one of those cards :\

That said, the lines of play for this card in limited isn't that terrible.
Get it by your hands...
Rainofpain
Profile Joined December 2010
United States125 Posts
January 18 2012 21:53 GMT
#2524
I want to try B/W tokens and self mill/mill now. Looks SO FUN :D! Also I LURV that stromkirk noble is at uncommon.
Thought Scour looks kinda nuts, draw a card at instant speed for 1 mana? YES PLEASE!

Not relevant to new cards: Where should I buy cards from? There are no game shops in the marquette U.P. area so I need to buy online. The only place I know of right now is starcitygames but I want some choice.
It`s hard to read bad players because they`re bad - Idra
Gann1
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1575 Posts
January 18 2012 22:02 GMT
#2525
i'd rather gouge my eyes out than play another game against solar flare
I drop suckas like Plinko
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
January 19 2012 01:30 GMT
#2526
Channelfireball.com is another site, tcgplayer also.

Gann1 who's still playing Flare? I have only run into 1 this past week and it wasn't even close...that deck is dead, and more dead after DKA.
Get it by your hands...
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
January 19 2012 01:34 GMT
#2527
On January 19 2012 06:53 Rainofpain wrote:
I want to try B/W tokens and self mill/mill now. Looks SO FUN :D! Also I LURV that stromkirk noble is at uncommon.
Thought Scour looks kinda nuts, draw a card at instant speed for 1 mana? YES PLEASE!

Not relevant to new cards: Where should I buy cards from? There are no game shops in the marquette U.P. area so I need to buy online. The only place I know of right now is starcitygames but I want some choice.


its not card draw. its a cantrip. ie it just replaces itself, it doesnt draw extra cards.

UP? I got a really good friend from up there. as for buying cards, I like trollandtoad.com because they have .99 shipping and their prices are usually reasonable.
Gann1
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1575 Posts
January 19 2012 01:40 GMT
#2528
On January 19 2012 10:30 Judicator wrote:
Channelfireball.com is another site, tcgplayer also.

Gann1 who's still playing Flare? I have only run into 1 this past week and it wasn't even close...that deck is dead, and more dead after DKA.


Some guys in tournament practice. My games against Flare always last forever
I drop suckas like Plinko
DEN1ED
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1087 Posts
January 19 2012 02:17 GMT
#2529
On January 19 2012 10:34 Orpheos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 06:53 Rainofpain wrote:
I want to try B/W tokens and self mill/mill now. Looks SO FUN :D! Also I LURV that stromkirk noble is at uncommon.
Thought Scour looks kinda nuts, draw a card at instant speed for 1 mana? YES PLEASE!

Not relevant to new cards: Where should I buy cards from? There are no game shops in the marquette U.P. area so I need to buy online. The only place I know of right now is starcitygames but I want some choice.


its not card draw. its a cantrip. ie it just replaces itself, it doesnt draw extra cards.



He didn't say it was card draw... He said it was "draw a card at instant speed for 1 mana." I could definitely see it replacing gitaxian probe in UW delver. It feeds your pike and moorland haunt while also synergizing with ponder. Instant speed is also really nice to cantip on an eot snapcaster. I'm not sure how important the "look at hand" part of probe is though so maybe not.
renixian
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States50 Posts
January 19 2012 04:02 GMT
#2530
Professional MTG Player Brian Kibler started streaming on twitchtv @ http://www.twitch.tv/BMKibler
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
January 19 2012 04:39 GMT
#2531
On January 19 2012 11:17 DEN1ED wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 10:34 Orpheos wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:53 Rainofpain wrote:
I want to try B/W tokens and self mill/mill now. Looks SO FUN :D! Also I LURV that stromkirk noble is at uncommon.
Thought Scour looks kinda nuts, draw a card at instant speed for 1 mana? YES PLEASE!

Not relevant to new cards: Where should I buy cards from? There are no game shops in the marquette U.P. area so I need to buy online. The only place I know of right now is starcitygames but I want some choice.


its not card draw. its a cantrip. ie it just replaces itself, it doesnt draw extra cards.



He didn't say it was card draw... He said it was "draw a card at instant speed for 1 mana." I could definitely see it replacing gitaxian probe in UW delver. It feeds your pike and moorland haunt while also synergizing with ponder. Instant speed is also really nice to cantip on an eot snapcaster. I'm not sure how important the "look at hand" part of probe is though so maybe not.


at least for me the look at the hand is extremely important in matches, the information is really valuable, of course there are some matches I board them out but I don't see this new card replacing it, If I wanted a card to simply draw cards at instant speed, think twice would be my choice.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
kibler
Profile Joined January 2012
4 Posts
January 19 2012 04:54 GMT
#2532
I stream Magic Online at www.twitch.tv/bmkibler for anyone who wants to watch
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 05:21:20
January 19 2012 05:18 GMT
#2533
On January 19 2012 13:54 kibler wrote:
I stream Magic Online at www.twitch.tv/bmkibler for anyone who wants to watch


Do you just happen to have the name kibler? Or is my mind about to do some loops?

EDIT: It is kibler! :D Hi!
Together but separate, like oatmeal
DEN1ED
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1087 Posts
January 19 2012 05:26 GMT
#2534
On January 19 2012 13:54 kibler wrote:
I stream Magic Online at www.twitch.tv/bmkibler for anyone who wants to watch


wow I was watching your stream and then come here and see this. I guess everyone knows TL...
CruelZeratul
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany4588 Posts
January 19 2012 10:26 GMT
#2535
What dou you guys think of Predator Ooze/the new Mikaeus (in limited)? Pretty big bombs imo. Overall the powercreep seems strong in DA.
StrifeCro
Profile Joined April 2010
United States69 Posts
January 19 2012 10:43 GMT
#2536
On January 19 2012 13:54 kibler wrote:
I stream Magic Online at www.twitch.tv/bmkibler for anyone who wants to watch


Hi Elendril
dragoonkf
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Singapore1256 Posts
January 19 2012 10:50 GMT
#2537
Wow, with all the undying monsters, it makes Oblivion ring even more nuts and worth to play in standard !

Predator Ooze seems like a pretty sick card against a non-white deck.
Inter.MinD/Free[gm]/Stork fan
StrifeCro
Profile Joined April 2010
United States69 Posts
January 19 2012 10:55 GMT
#2538
Predator ooze seems a bit too slow vs mage-blade/delver decks with 4 vapor snags. Doesn't block geist turn 1 and all the flipped delvers and would just get bounced after it grows decently big
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
January 19 2012 11:27 GMT
#2539
Kibler posts on TL? now I've seen it all...
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 20:35:32
January 19 2012 20:35 GMT
#2540
new cards
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
-_-

[image loading]
BBB ._.


Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta42
CranKy Ducklings8
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 246
CosmosSc2 81
RuFF_SC2 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1922
GuemChi 1323
Artosis 637
910 46
Bale 20
MaD[AoV]20
Dota 2
monkeys_forever286
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 341
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox855
Other Games
summit1g9000
JimRising 819
Day[9].tv754
shahzam679
C9.Mang0329
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick784
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• Hinosc 6
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv754
• Shiphtur535
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 44m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.