• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:52
CEST 00:52
KST 07:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9144 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1172

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1431 Next
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
October 10 2010 16:27 GMT
#23421
On October 11 2010 01:11 Haemonculus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2010 00:39 Chrispy wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:34 SCC-Faust wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:25 Flicky wrote:
Starting to get to the point where my friends aren't good enough at the game to play well.

It's one thing when the 1/7 Miss Fortune is a random person, but when you're on skype with them it's a different beast entirely.


I play with a good friend of mine like 4 hours a day.

We've played probably 250~300 games together and she still doesn't know anything about lane control, zoning, last hitting, or who to focus. It used to get frustrating to me but then I realized I was just taking the game too seriously. I've been debating whether telling her things to improve her gameplay, but at the same time if she is enjoying herself I don't want to subtract from that experience.

But like don't get me wrong. She isn't bad by any means. Totally capable of carrying and really smart when playing. It really depends on what you want out of the game I guess. If you really want to improve then sometimes you have to just leave people behind. But I'm pussy whipped.


Oh boy there's your problem.

-.-;

I thought I'd have proven that one wrong by now, lol.


How about you and me hook up for a bit and you can prove me wrong.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
October 10 2010 16:34 GMT
#23422
On October 11 2010 01:27 SCC-Faust wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2010 01:11 Haemonculus wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:39 Chrispy wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:34 SCC-Faust wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:25 Flicky wrote:
Starting to get to the point where my friends aren't good enough at the game to play well.

It's one thing when the 1/7 Miss Fortune is a random person, but when you're on skype with them it's a different beast entirely.


I play with a good friend of mine like 4 hours a day.

We've played probably 250~300 games together and she still doesn't know anything about lane control, zoning, last hitting, or who to focus. It used to get frustrating to me but then I realized I was just taking the game too seriously. I've been debating whether telling her things to improve her gameplay, but at the same time if she is enjoying herself I don't want to subtract from that experience.

But like don't get me wrong. She isn't bad by any means. Totally capable of carrying and really smart when playing. It really depends on what you want out of the game I guess. If you really want to improve then sometimes you have to just leave people behind. But I'm pussy whipped.


Oh boy there's your problem.

-.-;

I thought I'd have proven that one wrong by now, lol.


How about you and me hook up for a bit and you can prove me wrong.

wow, really?

shutup i hate you, etc etc
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
EffectS
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium795 Posts
October 10 2010 16:44 GMT
#23423
add me to EU player list please:
ManOfOneWay
TEEHEE
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 10 2010 16:48 GMT
#23424
On October 11 2010 01:44 EffectS wrote:
add me to EU player list please:
ManOfOneWay



I hate people that do this.

I played against some guy named CauthonLuck, who wasn't the same person as in sc
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 10 2010 16:50 GMT
#23425
On October 11 2010 01:34 Haemonculus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2010 01:27 SCC-Faust wrote:
On October 11 2010 01:11 Haemonculus wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:39 Chrispy wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:34 SCC-Faust wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:25 Flicky wrote:
Starting to get to the point where my friends aren't good enough at the game to play well.

It's one thing when the 1/7 Miss Fortune is a random person, but when you're on skype with them it's a different beast entirely.


I play with a good friend of mine like 4 hours a day.

We've played probably 250~300 games together and she still doesn't know anything about lane control, zoning, last hitting, or who to focus. It used to get frustrating to me but then I realized I was just taking the game too seriously. I've been debating whether telling her things to improve her gameplay, but at the same time if she is enjoying herself I don't want to subtract from that experience.

But like don't get me wrong. She isn't bad by any means. Totally capable of carrying and really smart when playing. It really depends on what you want out of the game I guess. If you really want to improve then sometimes you have to just leave people behind. But I'm pussy whipped.


Oh boy there's your problem.

-.-;

I thought I'd have proven that one wrong by now, lol.


How about you and me hook up for a bit and you can prove me wrong.

wow, really?

shutup i hate you, etc etc



You two should get married.

also womenz dont play vidjeo games, you know this.

on the internet, men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
October 10 2010 16:52 GMT
#23426
what was it? mmorpg - many men online role playing girls?
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
October 10 2010 17:14 GMT
#23427
On October 11 2010 01:50 Phrost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2010 01:34 Haemonculus wrote:
On October 11 2010 01:27 SCC-Faust wrote:
On October 11 2010 01:11 Haemonculus wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:39 Chrispy wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:34 SCC-Faust wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:25 Flicky wrote:
Starting to get to the point where my friends aren't good enough at the game to play well.

It's one thing when the 1/7 Miss Fortune is a random person, but when you're on skype with them it's a different beast entirely.


I play with a good friend of mine like 4 hours a day.

We've played probably 250~300 games together and she still doesn't know anything about lane control, zoning, last hitting, or who to focus. It used to get frustrating to me but then I realized I was just taking the game too seriously. I've been debating whether telling her things to improve her gameplay, but at the same time if she is enjoying herself I don't want to subtract from that experience.

But like don't get me wrong. She isn't bad by any means. Totally capable of carrying and really smart when playing. It really depends on what you want out of the game I guess. If you really want to improve then sometimes you have to just leave people behind. But I'm pussy whipped.


Oh boy there's your problem.

-.-;

I thought I'd have proven that one wrong by now, lol.


How about you and me hook up for a bit and you can prove me wrong.

wow, really?

shutup i hate you, etc etc



You two should get married.

also womenz dont play vidjeo games, you know this.

on the internet, men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.


No, Rhavanna is the exception. I've seen her on webcam. NOT CREEPY. STOP IT.
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
October 10 2010 17:16 GMT
#23428
On October 11 2010 01:34 Haemonculus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2010 01:27 SCC-Faust wrote:
On October 11 2010 01:11 Haemonculus wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:39 Chrispy wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:34 SCC-Faust wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:25 Flicky wrote:
Starting to get to the point where my friends aren't good enough at the game to play well.

It's one thing when the 1/7 Miss Fortune is a random person, but when you're on skype with them it's a different beast entirely.


I play with a good friend of mine like 4 hours a day.

We've played probably 250~300 games together and she still doesn't know anything about lane control, zoning, last hitting, or who to focus. It used to get frustrating to me but then I realized I was just taking the game too seriously. I've been debating whether telling her things to improve her gameplay, but at the same time if she is enjoying herself I don't want to subtract from that experience.

But like don't get me wrong. She isn't bad by any means. Totally capable of carrying and really smart when playing. It really depends on what you want out of the game I guess. If you really want to improve then sometimes you have to just leave people behind. But I'm pussy whipped.


Oh boy there's your problem.

-.-;

I thought I'd have proven that one wrong by now, lol.


How about you and me hook up for a bit and you can prove me wrong.

wow, really?

shutup i hate you, etc etc


I love it when they play hard to get.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
October 10 2010 17:29 GMT
#23429
[image loading]
http://liquidlol.wikispaces.com/Guides

Do you have a guide for one of the champions without one?

Become E-Famous (in TL at least)!
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
October 10 2010 17:29 GMT
#23430
On October 11 2010 02:14 ghen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2010 01:50 Phrost wrote:
On October 11 2010 01:34 Haemonculus wrote:
On October 11 2010 01:27 SCC-Faust wrote:
On October 11 2010 01:11 Haemonculus wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:39 Chrispy wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:34 SCC-Faust wrote:
On October 11 2010 00:25 Flicky wrote:
Starting to get to the point where my friends aren't good enough at the game to play well.

It's one thing when the 1/7 Miss Fortune is a random person, but when you're on skype with them it's a different beast entirely.


I play with a good friend of mine like 4 hours a day.

We've played probably 250~300 games together and she still doesn't know anything about lane control, zoning, last hitting, or who to focus. It used to get frustrating to me but then I realized I was just taking the game too seriously. I've been debating whether telling her things to improve her gameplay, but at the same time if she is enjoying herself I don't want to subtract from that experience.

But like don't get me wrong. She isn't bad by any means. Totally capable of carrying and really smart when playing. It really depends on what you want out of the game I guess. If you really want to improve then sometimes you have to just leave people behind. But I'm pussy whipped.


Oh boy there's your problem.

-.-;

I thought I'd have proven that one wrong by now, lol.


How about you and me hook up for a bit and you can prove me wrong.

wow, really?

shutup i hate you, etc etc



You two should get married.

also womenz dont play vidjeo games, you know this.

on the internet, men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.


No, Rhavanna is the exception. I've seen her on webcam. NOT CREEPY. STOP IT.


I <3 Shiver. I play with her and Orb (whenever he's high) quite often.

On the other hand, hi guys MIssed you all. Any new drama?
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
STS17
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1817 Posts
October 10 2010 17:31 GMT
#23431
Hmm...I wonder how many times this thread has arbitrarily changed topics
Platinum Level Terran - Take my advice from that perspective
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-10 17:51:56
October 10 2010 17:45 GMT
#23432
In (1200 + other thread) posts, I imagine many, many times.

CHANGE TOPIC:
With free champ weekend around I was trying out a whole shit ton of heroes I hadn't before.
My friend and I decided to switch mains for a while and see how that went...
Why is it Mordekaiser is seen as lackluster?
I understand he has no escape mechanism but he is a beast in laning phase and by the time teamfights roll around if you've done well enough you are hard as balls to kill.
I do wish his ult was better though. At this point it really is just 'try to put it on the other team's carry before it dies so you can get a hard-hitting ghostie.'

In conclusion in a game with me on Morde/my friend on Amumu, having never played them more than once before + Yi/Xin/Kennen we carried hard. Fun times.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
October 10 2010 17:49 GMT
#23433
On October 11 2010 02:29 Soloside wrote:Any new drama?


I'm going to be #1 TF.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
October 10 2010 17:53 GMT
#23434
On October 11 2010 02:49 Southlight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2010 02:29 Soloside wrote:Any new drama?


I'm going to be #1 TF.

amawgad nowai

as long as you do AP im fine with it.
dorans ring x2 sorc boots lichbane zhonya build oo
In the woods, there lurks..
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
October 10 2010 18:01 GMT
#23435
Rhavanna too pro. I <3 her Taric.

WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 10 2010 18:18 GMT
#23436
On October 11 2010 00:52 Yiruru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2010 00:40 Southlight wrote:
Meh, I don't think there's anything wrong with it if you're trying to win, and hopefully people are understanding of your competitiveness, especially if they're friends. *shrugs*

Edit:
On October 11 2010 00:40 arb wrote:
Also; what exactly is the definition of tryhard? what does one do to become tryhard?


lol, it's a term we fling around mostly as sarcasm/light jabs, but when you go into a normal game and it looks like

Galio / MF / Sona + Kayle / Amumu

versus

Gangplank / Teemo / Ryze + Mundo / Kennen

One team is clearly "trying hard" while the other is totally not.


I agree completely, Ryze Bot tries way too hard...

Ive died to the ryze bot in practice games, i wont lie.

most of them involving tower snare blue orb red orb with his ult
GG
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Lanyth
Profile Joined July 2008
Canada62 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-10 18:24:18
October 10 2010 18:23 GMT
#23437
I remember playing AP TF long time ago and got negative reaction from a lot of people here. Now WCG comes along and everyone plays AP TF. Makes me sad
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
October 10 2010 18:28 GMT
#23438
On October 11 2010 03:23 Lanyth wrote:
I remember playing AP TF long time ago and got negative reaction from a lot of people here. Now WCG comes along and everyone plays AP TF. Makes me sad

I played him before as well, I just wanted to play him again after WCG lol.

Yup I am a horrible bandwagoner.
In the woods, there lurks..
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-10 18:35:51
October 10 2010 18:34 GMT
#23439
On October 11 2010 02:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
At this point it really is just 'try to put it on the other team's carry before it dies so you can get a PENTAKILL'



fixed that for you.

Morde's ult is really powerful and matched up with a team that knows to focus your ult it can change games.

I've seen more morde pentakills than every other champion combined.
EZjijy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1039 Posts
October 10 2010 18:38 GMT
#23440
I've never seen a morde even get a double kill... o.0
Prev 1 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 583
910 27
MaD[AoV]24
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Other Games
summit1g8742
shahzam294
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
gamesdonequick0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur768
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 8m
Patches Events
17h 8m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.