• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:45
CEST 01:45
KST 08:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9383 users

Streamed Chess - Page 6

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
NiGoL
Profile Joined September 2008
1868 Posts
January 21 2010 22:30 GMT
#101
Ok watching, this is gonna be fun
hope u will stream often, i will definitely watch.
http://www.twitter.com/NiGoLBW playing league on a competitive level
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
January 22 2010 17:53 GMT
#102
My stream got verified and embed into TL. Yay.

For tonight I can't promise anything. I'm pretty drained so I might just hit the hay early, but in that case I'll wake at the right time for the EST zone people. Also because I'm drained it will probably not be chess even if I stream tonight.

WoW with a friend, some old game like Baldur's Gate or Final Fantasy's older episodes. Whatever we'll see.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-23 13:47:20
January 23 2010 13:32 GMT
#103
AAARGH!

Stupid Procaster didn't save my first ever broadcast. :/

Only the one or so hour after it crashed and I logged back.

Okay now I feel robbed.

Compared to those four hours the last one is just bullshit. :/

Anyways. I don't have enough data to put on autopilot and get my stream verified yet. I'm kind of sad because of the f3-Kf2 victory, too. Nevermind.

Saturday-sunday I will just stream some random stuff if anything.

When it's about chess or SC I'm gonna update the OP and bump the thread with a new message.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 23 2010 14:32 GMT
#104
arg... I keep checking this to see if you're streaming but I've missed it so far...
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
January 23 2010 15:47 GMT
#105
Bump. (OP Update.)
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
January 24 2010 10:58 GMT
#106
Well. First of all thanks for everyone for tuning in so far.

From tomorrow my room is going to get re-painted and as such I'm moving to a smaller room for the week. My pc most likely will not fit there and my laptop doesn't handle ProCaster well for some reason, so it's likely that the closest date I can broadcast again is the 31st of january.

If I can squeeze in my PC or get over the problem with my laptop I will let you know, if not I'll just think up something bigger for next sunday.

Thanks again, everyone for the interest and see you on 31st!
Pyrthas
Profile Joined March 2007
United States3196 Posts
January 24 2010 16:03 GMT
#107
On January 23 2010 22:32 Ng5 wrote:
AAARGH!

Stupid Procaster didn't save my first ever broadcast. :/

Sorry to hear this. There were some cool games (and analysis afterward) there. Oh well. Just have to do it all again!
Nick_54
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2230 Posts
January 24 2010 16:13 GMT
#108
Glad you got verified. I'd be very interested in watching this even though I am quite bad at chess.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-26 20:27:35
January 26 2010 20:26 GMT
#109
I wanted to get together a chess stream for tonight, but it won't happen now. I've been to inactive in the mafia threads it's time to post some there as well.

Since I'm pretty much stuffed in a small room with all the house being full of noise for a week I don't think I'll play too much chess, or have too much time for work. I might play more till friday so here's a poll I wanted to make anyway.

Poll in original post.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 29 2010 17:46 GMT
#110
Bump... since its on now
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
January 29 2010 17:57 GMT
#111
Cool, kept seing references about this, gonna watch now
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
January 29 2010 21:38 GMT
#112
Thanks for tuning in. I'll play games in a few for the rest of the night as I'm pretty tired from the packing. But I'm gonna re-start streaming chess on a more regular basis.

Until I can solve the microphone issue I'll find a way to show my music while playing.

Cheers!
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-30 17:34:33
January 30 2010 17:32 GMT
#113
VOD material updated.

Autoplay plays all my chess so far - at least what's left of it due to crashes in ProCaster.

VOD section has the chess and WoW streams I ran. The ones LiveStream hasn't mucked up - since it just deleted some of my best content due to some lame interface handling.

Re-applied for verification, let's hope for the best.

I won't be casting before TSL now, but after TSL there's a good chance for some chess.

Edit: I can't seem to check out my own stream somehow. I hope it works.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
January 31 2010 14:24 GMT
#114
Bump.

OP.

And prepare questions for tonight if you have any, there'll be voice.
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
January 31 2010 14:31 GMT
#115
Probably gonna be watching tonight
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
January 31 2010 23:23 GMT
#116
bump

it's live now
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Pawsom
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States928 Posts
February 01 2010 00:15 GMT
#117
Very cool thanks
Bacondemon
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden149 Posts
February 01 2010 00:54 GMT
#118
Interesting stuff, thanks
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
February 01 2010 01:16 GMT
#119
Awesome stuff, thanks for posting.

I never got too good at Chess myself, but it seems to be the other post-SC activity here on TL (other than poker).
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
SkylineSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States564 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-01 02:33:11
February 01 2010 02:33 GMT
#120
seiken densetsu is the greatest SNES game ever... gawd I beat that game with every single character. so fun.. and story is so good
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 471
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever454
League of Legends
Doublelift4285
Other Games
summit1g12421
JimRising 446
KnowMe187
Livibee185
ViBE161
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick886
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 133
• Adnapsc2 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie952
• Scarra869
• Shiphtur585
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 15m
Patches Events
15h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 15m
OSC
23h 15m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.