• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:41
CEST 13:41
KST 20:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9264 users

Streamed Chess - Page 7

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
February 02 2010 18:12 GMT
#121
Livestream Free Channel Verification Application Approved
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
February 04 2010 18:39 GMT
#122
Bump. Schedule in original post.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-05 16:18:40
February 05 2010 16:11 GMT
#123
New poll in OP, please vote if you like the stream.

Tonight I'm also gonna update the autoplay and vod sections.

If you have any suggestions for the stream, please do post here or in PM.

I'm generally near a computer due to the nature of my work, I just don't have more time than a quick post or read.
Pawsom
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States928 Posts
February 07 2010 20:31 GMT
#124
Keep it with just you and just chess. Unless you play on 2400+ arena teams then stream wow too

Excited to see your streaming again
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
February 08 2010 02:04 GMT
#125
Pawsom wrote:
Keep it with just you and just chess. Unless you play on 2400+ arena teams then stream wow too

Excited to see your streaming again


Hee-hee.

My WoW (EU) has just run out and - according to later events this week - I'll probably switch over to the US servers.

If all goes to plan I won't have enough time for WoW to reach level 80 anytime soon after a fresh start from ground zero, let alone reach an even adequate arena rating.

By the time I hit Icecrown again I bet the maximum level will be raised to 85 already.

PS: If all goes to plan I will start out on WoW (US) on friday.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-09 05:06:43
February 09 2010 05:05 GMT
#126
Bump.

New schedule. If you can help me with the WoW problem please PM me. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Right now I tried the WoWInstall file which should download the required files, but as soon as it downloads the downloader it redirects me right to my already existing EU installation so I can't really install WoW US at all.

I'm in the EU, so waiting for a retail box for maybe two weeks is kind of out of question and the digital version is only available with the original game and not the expansions. It would also suck to wait two weeks for the retail just to find out that I still can't have dual installations of WoW.

I wrote the technical support, but they may take weeks to reply again.

Cheers!

BTW: In the BattleGroup I would be in there's not even 2400+ teams more than... Two?
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
February 11 2010 22:59 GMT
#127
I'm hyper.

New poll.

Vote or die. <3
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
February 12 2010 22:58 GMT
#128
Stay tuned, starting in a few minutes.
Pawsom
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States928 Posts
February 13 2010 00:40 GMT
#129
woo
NiGoL
Profile Joined September 2008
1868 Posts
February 13 2010 01:06 GMT
#130
For those who likes Chess, Ng5 is really talented.
http://www.twitter.com/NiGoLBW playing league on a competitive level
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
February 13 2010 10:17 GMT
#131
I don't know for talented, but he is goddamn motivated now.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
February 20 2010 13:46 GMT
#132
Bump.

OP update.
CfgosCuba
Profile Joined February 2010
Cuba94 Posts
February 20 2010 14:32 GMT
#133
hi for everyone
i'd love to see chess streamed on icc cuz i play there too, and i know there r a lot of good players and a high level of chess
i've seen ur videos and they r so interesting...
i'd like to see u streaming more times a weeks or whenever u go to play chess, please stream it, and that way we can learn so much more
i'll be thankfull
thxz anyways
http://www.twitch.tv/cfgoscuba c terran hwaiting.. sc2 too ez, 4 days playing and Im already platinun..wtf.. fuck sc2. I uninstalled it.. www.youtube.com/user/cfgoscuba2
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
March 07 2010 15:57 GMT
#134
Stream is going on soon. What you see now is the autopilot, so chill.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
March 07 2010 18:53 GMT
#135
Alright. Live now. I'm not commentating for a while just waiting for people to gather so be a little patient.
malathion
Profile Joined March 2009
United States362 Posts
March 09 2010 04:33 GMT
#136
Hey thanks for the stream. One thing I would have liked to see is more dialogue about what you were thinking and what was informing your move choice etc.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
March 09 2010 22:26 GMT
#137
Sorry last time wasn't really informative. I was relaying to someone who kept messaging me on msn half of the time. In general I'm more fun to listen to.

My stream also died halfway without procaster telling me so. I was talking to the walls for around an hour or so after she went offline.

Plus I also felt that commentating and creative play just didn't happen at the same time then. Maybe I was just disorganized. I was kind of nervous.

I plan to push out analysis for after the game later or do some kind of stuff like Day's dailies. I still need to figure things out.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-14 02:59:31
March 14 2010 02:52 GMT
#138
Sorry someone asked how good my rating was and I didn't answer properly.

Over 2500 is generally enough to keep you in the top 40 of the currently active players in 5-minute chess. I've been chilling between 20 and 30 in the past days.

I was just pissed at myself at the time you asked because I felt and still feel like I didn't/don't play good enough these days. And it's not about losing, because frankly speaking I don't care about losses. I just feel like I'm not playing sharp enough even in my won games.

Like there's 2-3 out of 20-30 every night I like.

Anyway. I can't really relate to ICCup's olympic or A ratings, because I don't know how good that would be. I've never played SC only watched it.

Staying over 2500 is good I would say, but I've been better before and I feel my current games are not inspired enough, and that makes me grumpy.

Still thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy the stream even without the commentary.

Okay I've given up on my edits. My english suckzors - deal with it.
oberon
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1320 Posts
March 14 2010 16:59 GMT
#139
You must come play bughouse with us on FICS and stream it. I'm pnaxighn there if you need a partner.

--oberon
faseman
Profile Joined April 2009
Australia215 Posts
March 14 2010 17:16 GMT
#140
You should really check this guy out if you haven't yet. Fun to watch, even though I basically know nothing about chess. The games are short and exciting.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM688
IndyStarCraft 140
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 731
Lowko398
mouzHeroMarine 242
IndyStarCraft 143
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35588
Free 5869
Jaedong 1095
BeSt 523
Soulkey 449
Horang2 426
Soma 288
Larva 258
Zeus 239
Last 120
[ Show more ]
sorry 119
actioN 102
Hyun 94
Pusan 82
Mind 76
Sexy 73
Shinee 47
soO 30
scan(afreeca) 19
yabsab 17
Aegong 16
ToSsGirL 15
zelot 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5779
Dendi505
XaKoH 324
XcaliburYe183
Counter-Strike
byalli575
Other Games
gofns41045
singsing2230
Coldzera 698
B2W.Neo539
Pyrionflax245
ToD129
trigger5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 19
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 18
• Gemini_19 12
• Light_VIP 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV395
League of Legends
• Jankos3950
Upcoming Events
Online Event
19m
TaKeTV 0
AI Arena Tournament
5h 19m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 19m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.