• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:46
CEST 19:46
KST 02:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10012 users

The sOs Fan Club! - Page 38

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 55 Next
kajtarp
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary492 Posts
March 15 2017 11:51 GMT
#741
Can't do anything else then cheese and random protoss bs. Good riddance!
Why so serious?
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
March 15 2017 12:05 GMT
#742
On March 15 2017 20:51 kajtarp wrote:
Can't do anything else then cheese and random protoss bs. Good riddance!

Well he had some good micro and harassment today.
Besides GSL Ro.4 is a really good start for him anyway considering his past performance.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
AshC
Profile Joined August 2016
United States328 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-15 12:55:47
March 15 2017 12:09 GMT
#743
On March 15 2017 20:51 kajtarp wrote:
Can't do anything else then cheese and random protoss bs. Good riddance!

LOL. I know right? But it is sOs so cheese and proxy stuff are expected. He played well today though. Many of his strategies were just super annoying. If it was me, I would be very tilted to say at least. Hand it to soO for being so resilient.
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-15 12:45:22
March 15 2017 12:44 GMT
#744
And sOs started his stream right after GSL semi...Did you really practice for GSL...
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
March 15 2017 23:42 GMT
#745
On March 15 2017 21:44 Alarak89 wrote:
And sOs started his stream right after GSL semi...Did you really practice for GSL...

I only caught like twenty minutes of streaming but it really looked like a full on tilt stream... He would leave immediately against Protoss players, probe rush against Terran players and only play seriously vs Zerg players, not with much success. Not sure this stream was the greatest idea he ever had.
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
March 16 2017 00:39 GMT
#746
On March 16 2017 08:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2017 21:44 Alarak89 wrote:
And sOs started his stream right after GSL semi...Did you really practice for GSL...

I only caught like twenty minutes of streaming but it really looked like a full on tilt stream... He would leave immediately against Protoss players, probe rush against Terran players and only play seriously vs Zerg players, not with much success. Not sure this stream was the greatest idea he ever had.

At least he got 100 dollar donation for doing that kind of bullshit for just two hours so not too bad. Also I think he is a seed for code S s2 again, so that's another bright side, hopefully he won't repeat same tilted play like the stream today during this coming SSL.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
March 18 2017 17:58 GMT
#747
sOs is streaming in a weird time...3 am in Korean time?
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
March 20 2017 01:32 GMT
#748
No doubt in my mind sOs will win a GSL, just a matter of when. I smile at all the salty haters that come out when he doesn't win a big tournament, just reveals how much impact sOs has in SC2. Love or hate, sOs can never be ignored. sOs has one of the greatest tactical minds in the game, otherwise he would be a Myungsik or Has. I am emboldened to see him do so well early on in the year. While his micro isn't the best currently, that can always be improved upon which he usually picks up as the year progresses. One of the things I really admire is sOs' in-game decision making/killer instinct, which can't be taught or "practiced." While others may admire pros efficiently executing the same build over and over I just find that boring as hell. I really hope we get to see sOs vs TY in a finals this year, or two big brains battling it out.
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
March 20 2017 02:10 GMT
#749
On March 20 2017 10:32 SilentRaven wrote:
No doubt in my mind sOs will win a GSL, just a matter of when. I smile at all the salty haters that come out when he doesn't win a big tournament, just reveals how much impact sOs has in SC2. Love or hate, sOs can never be ignored. sOs has one of the greatest tactical minds in the game, otherwise he would be a Myungsik or Has. I am emboldened to see him do so well early on in the year. While his micro isn't the best currently, that can always be improved upon which he usually picks up as the year progresses. One of the things I really admire is sOs' in-game decision making/killer instinct, which can't be taught or "practiced." While others may admire pros efficiently executing the same build over and over I just find that boring as hell. I really hope we get to see sOs vs TY in a finals this year, or two big brains battling it out.

I mean, did you just registered a TL account to tell us something that we have already known for a long time?
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
March 20 2017 02:25 GMT
#750
Nope, I registered for the scintillating banter. Oh fuck look, I already failed.
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
March 20 2017 14:04 GMT
#751
Don't generally like teamkills and sad all P lost today, but on a superfluous note I am loving sOs' icon(?). I think sOs is gonna be super motivated to beat Z, so hopefully he'll do well against Solar.
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
March 22 2017 02:12 GMT
#752
On March 20 2017 23:04 SilentRaven wrote:
Don't generally like teamkills and sad all P lost today, but on a superfluous note I am loving sOs' icon(?). I think sOs is gonna be super motivated to beat Z, so hopefully he'll do well against Solar.

We will see his true form next Monday, I hope he was just showing "friendship" against Maru.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-22 09:38:17
March 22 2017 09:30 GMT
#753
I think he's picking up his play, little worried about him defending against harass. Even though he took game 1, Maru was wrecking his base with a liberator and we saw Keen do that as well in GSL in I think the decider match. Just being picky, sOs has always had brainy play, and in a more pivotal match I think he would be more vigilant against cloaked banshee and proxies. Loving this new Jinair SSL just because it's different, and that's always cool to try. Even if he doesn't do well next Monday, I am not going to be dismayed because BO3 series can get wonky. For example, if sOs and Maru had played another game sOs should have taken it because historically cheese against him brings out his inner beast and I think motivates/excites him as a player.

On a somewhat tangent, believe sOs could have taken the series against soO in GSL if he had just won that one game where he killed a bunch of soO's lurkers and instead of macroing up, pushed in with an attack. Easy for me to say though because we have omnipotence when observing.

Stay strong! Gogo sOs!
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
March 26 2017 07:27 GMT
#754
On March 22 2017 18:30 SilentRaven wrote:
I think he's picking up his play, little worried about him defending against harass. Even though he took game 1, Maru was wrecking his base with a liberator and we saw Keen do that as well in GSL in I think the decider match. Just being picky, sOs has always had brainy play, and in a more pivotal match I think he would be more vigilant against cloaked banshee and proxies. Loving this new Jinair SSL just because it's different, and that's always cool to try. Even if he doesn't do well next Monday, I am not going to be dismayed because BO3 series can get wonky. For example, if sOs and Maru had played another game sOs should have taken it because historically cheese against him brings out his inner beast and I think motivates/excites him as a player.

On a somewhat tangent, believe sOs could have taken the series against soO in GSL if he had just won that one game where he killed a bunch of soO's lurkers and instead of macroing up, pushed in with an attack. Easy for me to say though because we have omnipotence when observing.

Stay strong! Gogo sOs!

Well his PvZ seems not that solid since he is streaming right and lost a lot on ladder.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
March 26 2017 07:41 GMT
#755
I'm also assuming a player streams without camera on means he wants to get some real practice instead of making fun for audience?
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
March 26 2017 10:54 GMT
#756
In terms of ladder, I don't take what little we see to be indicative of the state of his game.

You gotta lose a lot in practice in order to figure things which could be said for anyone but I think is amplified by his unique style.

I remember one of the first matches I watched as a fan, and he sent I think two or three DT's into a base and eventually lost. Next time, he split them up and won. Anyway, my point is he isn't afraid to experiment even in offline events, I mean for goodness sakes he used two base tempest back in HOTS during Blizz against Life, when all the experts said that is a horrible idea and won.
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
April 02 2017 06:25 GMT
#757
I didn't know sOs is a grandmaster in Terran too...quite interesting to watch him streaming Terran though.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-03 13:40:04
April 03 2017 13:39 GMT
#758
On April 02 2017 15:25 Alarak89 wrote:
I didn't know sOs is a grandmaster in Terran too...quite interesting to watch him streaming Terran though.


Sad I missed this? What was he doing?

In re SSL today - lookie lookie who got some of the fucking cookie. Yeah I say stupid stuff a lot. If only sOs had taken out soO in GSL, I would have gotten the PvP of my dreams atm.

AshC
Profile Joined August 2016
United States328 Posts
April 03 2017 20:38 GMT
#759
Watching SSL Premier today and even not a fan of sOs, I gotta say I appreciate his style so much after seeing Zest playing the same boring build over and over again. Go sOs!
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
April 03 2017 21:17 GMT
#760
On April 03 2017 22:39 SilentRaven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2017 15:25 Alarak89 wrote:
I didn't know sOs is a grandmaster in Terran too...quite interesting to watch him streaming Terran though.


Sad I missed this? What was he doing?

In re SSL today - lookie lookie who got some of the fucking cookie. Yeah I say stupid stuff a lot. If only sOs had taken out soO in GSL, I would have gotten the PvP of my dreams atm.


Nothing special, just bad micro here and there and lost to a Zerg, so I can confirm Terran is his worst race.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1067
ComeBackTV 880
TaKeTV 558
SteadfastSC514
LamboSC2353
IndyStarCraft 196
Rex97
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 514
LamboSC2 359
mouzHeroMarine 292
IndyStarCraft 208
ProTech134
Rex 97
UpATreeSC 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25267
Shuttle 1366
Mini 530
firebathero 215
Snow 149
Rush 146
hero 48
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 18
Shine 16
[ Show more ]
Trap 16
Sexy 13
Djem5 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7446
qojqva1698
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
fl0m1557
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1876
crisheroes1200
Liquid`Hasu487
XaKoH 179
MindelVK11
Other Games
Grubby1354
ceh9659
FrodaN599
Beastyqt538
ArmadaUGS172
Hui .162
KnowMe148
QueenE107
C9.Mang089
Trikslyr81
Mew2King66
Dewaltoss44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
• 80smullet 0
League of Legends
• Nemesis3431
• TFBlade1090
Other Games
• imaqtpie734
• WagamamaTV267
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 14m
Stellar Fest
19h 14m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.