• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:13
CEST 22:13
KST 05:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8567 users

The sOs Fan Club! - Page 39

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 55 Next
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
April 03 2017 21:21 GMT
#761
On April 04 2017 05:38 AshC wrote:
Watching SSL Premier today and even not a fan of sOs, I gotta say I appreciate his style so much after seeing Zest playing the same boring build over and over again. Go sOs!

Well like I said before, PvP is the only match-up he can play atm...
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
AshC
Profile Joined August 2016
United States328 Posts
April 03 2017 21:43 GMT
#762
On April 04 2017 06:21 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 05:38 AshC wrote:
Watching SSL Premier today and even not a fan of sOs, I gotta say I appreciate his style so much after seeing Zest playing the same boring build over and over again. Go sOs!

Well like I said before, PvP is the only match-up he can play atm...

You mean Zest or sOs?
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
April 03 2017 22:03 GMT
#763
And another bright side is, if sOs' SC2 skill doesn't get better, at least his English skill will likely be better.
In the interview after SSL, he said entire Jin Air team is learning English at their spare time, but it's tough to practice both SC2 and English
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
April 03 2017 23:34 GMT
#764
On April 04 2017 06:17 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2017 22:39 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 02 2017 15:25 Alarak89 wrote:
I didn't know sOs is a grandmaster in Terran too...quite interesting to watch him streaming Terran though.


Sad I missed this? What was he doing?

In re SSL today - lookie lookie who got some of the fucking cookie. Yeah I say stupid stuff a lot. If only sOs had taken out soO in GSL, I would have gotten the PvP of my dreams atm.


Nothing special, just bad micro here and there and lost to a Zerg, so I can confirm Terran is his worst race.


Know thine enemy ha ha.

Thanks, so you've seen him play Zerg as well :p

SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
April 03 2017 23:35 GMT
#765
On April 04 2017 07:03 Alarak89 wrote:
And another bright side is, if sOs' SC2 skill doesn't get better, at least his English skill will likely be better.
In the interview after SSL, he said entire Jin Air team is learning English at their spare time, but it's tough to practice both SC2 and English


Wait what? Where is this interview, do you have a link?
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-04 00:14:08
April 04 2017 00:03 GMT
#766
On April 04 2017 06:43 AshC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 06:21 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 05:38 AshC wrote:
Watching SSL Premier today and even not a fan of sOs, I gotta say I appreciate his style so much after seeing Zest playing the same boring build over and over again. Go sOs!

Well like I said before, PvP is the only match-up he can play atm...

You mean Zest or sOs?


Although I am not a fan of Zest, not big into kicking someone while they're down just no fun in it.

I do think sOs can win against the other races. It's not like he's getting stomped when he does lose in SSL. His execution is still off. People are more critical of his play because a) sadly people tend to dislike what they don't identify with or understand - Wolf I am looking at you b) his accomplishments = higher expectations etc etc...

I also dislke how Wolf disregarded sOs' Hot6 cup. Just because he states things authoritatively doesn't make them true.
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-04 00:14:48
April 04 2017 00:12 GMT
#767
My bad double post...
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
April 04 2017 00:54 GMT
#768
On April 04 2017 06:43 AshC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 06:21 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 05:38 AshC wrote:
Watching SSL Premier today and even not a fan of sOs, I gotta say I appreciate his style so much after seeing Zest playing the same boring build over and over again. Go sOs!

Well like I said before, PvP is the only match-up he can play atm...

You mean Zest or sOs?

Maybe both, but I really mean sOs.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-04 01:11:42
April 04 2017 00:55 GMT
#769
On April 04 2017 08:35 SilentRaven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 07:03 Alarak89 wrote:
And another bright side is, if sOs' SC2 skill doesn't get better, at least his English skill will likely be better.
In the interview after SSL, he said entire Jin Air team is learning English at their spare time, but it's tough to practice both SC2 and English


Wait what? Where is this interview, do you have a link?

http://sports.news.naver.com/starcraft2/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000102912
He also said that soO was in the studio because he was waiting for sOs to have dinner together. Making some new friends huh?
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
April 04 2017 00:57 GMT
#770
On April 04 2017 08:34 SilentRaven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 06:17 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 03 2017 22:39 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 02 2017 15:25 Alarak89 wrote:
I didn't know sOs is a grandmaster in Terran too...quite interesting to watch him streaming Terran though.


Sad I missed this? What was he doing?

In re SSL today - lookie lookie who got some of the fucking cookie. Yeah I say stupid stuff a lot. If only sOs had taken out soO in GSL, I would have gotten the PvP of my dreams atm.


Nothing special, just bad micro here and there and lost to a Zerg, so I can confirm Terran is his worst race.


Know thine enemy ha ha.

Thanks, so you've seen him play Zerg as well :p


At least he has a Zerg gm account which is about 6000 MMR and I suppose you can see it too.
http://sc2unmasked.com/Ladder?server=kr&top_league=grandmaster&page=1
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
April 04 2017 01:15 GMT
#771
On April 04 2017 09:55 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 08:35 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 07:03 Alarak89 wrote:
And another bright side is, if sOs' SC2 skill doesn't get better, at least his English skill will likely be better.
In the interview after SSL, he said entire Jin Air team is learning English at their spare time, but it's tough to practice both SC2 and English


Wait what? Where is this interview, do you have a link?

http://sports.news.naver.com/starcraft2/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000102912
He also said that soO was in the studio because he was waiting for sOs to have dinner together. Making some new friends huh?


Thanks! Saw it pop also on @Sc2_info.
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
April 04 2017 01:16 GMT
#772
On April 04 2017 09:57 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 08:34 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 06:17 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 03 2017 22:39 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 02 2017 15:25 Alarak89 wrote:
I didn't know sOs is a grandmaster in Terran too...quite interesting to watch him streaming Terran though.


Sad I missed this? What was he doing?

In re SSL today - lookie lookie who got some of the fucking cookie. Yeah I say stupid stuff a lot. If only sOs had taken out soO in GSL, I would have gotten the PvP of my dreams atm.


Nothing special, just bad micro here and there and lost to a Zerg, so I can confirm Terran is his worst race.


Know thine enemy ha ha.

Thanks, so you've seen him play Zerg as well :p


At least he has a Zerg gm account which is about 6000 MMR and I suppose you can see it too.
http://sc2unmasked.com/Ladder?server=kr&top_league=grandmaster&page=1



SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-04 01:30:52
April 04 2017 01:24 GMT
#773
On April 04 2017 09:55 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 08:35 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 07:03 Alarak89 wrote:
And another bright side is, if sOs' SC2 skill doesn't get better, at least his English skill will likely be better.
In the interview after SSL, he said entire Jin Air team is learning English at their spare time, but it's tough to practice both SC2 and English


Wait what? Where is this interview, do you have a link?

http://sports.news.naver.com/starcraft2/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000102912
He also said that soO was in the studio because he was waiting for sOs to have dinner together. Making some new friends huh?


I was thinking the same thing, they were tweeting at each other recently, maybe they went bike-riding?

Either way, I like it. I also think it's incredibly smart the whole team is learning/improving their English.

I still remember a Q&A where Rogue was asked some Q and he answered incorrectly in perfect English, "Go straight, turn right." Then sOs calling his English pathetic. So funny.

Edit: there's pics on soO's twitter, aww I want to eat with them.
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
April 04 2017 01:31 GMT
#774
On April 04 2017 10:24 SilentRaven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 09:55 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 08:35 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 07:03 Alarak89 wrote:
And another bright side is, if sOs' SC2 skill doesn't get better, at least his English skill will likely be better.
In the interview after SSL, he said entire Jin Air team is learning English at their spare time, but it's tough to practice both SC2 and English


Wait what? Where is this interview, do you have a link?

http://sports.news.naver.com/starcraft2/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000102912
He also said that soO was in the studio because he was waiting for sOs to have dinner together. Making some new friends huh?


I was thinking the same thing, they were tweeting at each other recently, maybe they went bike-riding?

Either way, I like it. I also think it's incredibly smart the whole team is learning/improving their English.

I still remember a Q&A where Rogue was asked some Q and he answered incorrectly in perfect English, "Go straight, turn right." Then sOs calling his English pathetic. So funny.

Yes, sOs also mentioned bike-riding trip in the interview and he said soO is actually good at riding bikes although he didn't like it at beginning.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
April 04 2017 01:38 GMT
#775
On April 04 2017 10:24 SilentRaven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 09:55 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 08:35 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 07:03 Alarak89 wrote:
And another bright side is, if sOs' SC2 skill doesn't get better, at least his English skill will likely be better.
In the interview after SSL, he said entire Jin Air team is learning English at their spare time, but it's tough to practice both SC2 and English


Wait what? Where is this interview, do you have a link?

http://sports.news.naver.com/starcraft2/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000102912
He also said that soO was in the studio because he was waiting for sOs to have dinner together. Making some new friends huh?


Edit: there's pics on soO's twitter, aww I want to eat with them.

And you can see from the pic that sOs even don't have time to change his Jin Air uniform
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
April 04 2017 01:38 GMT
#776
On April 04 2017 10:31 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 10:24 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 09:55 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 08:35 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 07:03 Alarak89 wrote:
And another bright side is, if sOs' SC2 skill doesn't get better, at least his English skill will likely be better.
In the interview after SSL, he said entire Jin Air team is learning English at their spare time, but it's tough to practice both SC2 and English


Wait what? Where is this interview, do you have a link?

http://sports.news.naver.com/starcraft2/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000102912
He also said that soO was in the studio because he was waiting for sOs to have dinner together. Making some new friends huh?


I was thinking the same thing, they were tweeting at each other recently, maybe they went bike-riding?

Either way, I like it. I also think it's incredibly smart the whole team is learning/improving their English.

I still remember a Q&A where Rogue was asked some Q and he answered incorrectly in perfect English, "Go straight, turn right." Then sOs calling his English pathetic. So funny.

Yes, sOs also mentioned bike-riding trip in the interview and he said soO is actually good at riding bikes although he didn't like it at beginning.


Never thought I would be jealous of soO. sOs seems like a hermit, it's nice to see him interacting with other pros besides Jinair. I guess opposites attract?
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
April 04 2017 01:41 GMT
#777
On April 04 2017 10:38 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 10:24 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 09:55 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 08:35 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 07:03 Alarak89 wrote:
And another bright side is, if sOs' SC2 skill doesn't get better, at least his English skill will likely be better.
In the interview after SSL, he said entire Jin Air team is learning English at their spare time, but it's tough to practice both SC2 and English


Wait what? Where is this interview, do you have a link?

http://sports.news.naver.com/starcraft2/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000102912
He also said that soO was in the studio because he was waiting for sOs to have dinner together. Making some new friends huh?


Edit: there's pics on soO's twitter, aww I want to eat with them.

And you can see from the pic that sOs even don't have time to change his Jin Air uniform


I am gonna assume sOs paid cause I remember another pro (maybe Dear?) a long time ago mentioning sOs treating him to seafood.

Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-04 01:51:35
April 04 2017 01:46 GMT
#778
On April 04 2017 10:41 SilentRaven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 10:38 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 10:24 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 09:55 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 08:35 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 07:03 Alarak89 wrote:
And another bright side is, if sOs' SC2 skill doesn't get better, at least his English skill will likely be better.
In the interview after SSL, he said entire Jin Air team is learning English at their spare time, but it's tough to practice both SC2 and English


Wait what? Where is this interview, do you have a link?

http://sports.news.naver.com/starcraft2/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000102912
He also said that soO was in the studio because he was waiting for sOs to have dinner together. Making some new friends huh?


Edit: there's pics on soO's twitter, aww I want to eat with them.

And you can see from the pic that sOs even don't have time to change his Jin Air uniform


I am gonna assume sOs paid cause I remember another pro (maybe Dear?) a long time ago mentioning sOs treating him to seafood.


He needs some solid Zerg practice partners outside of Jin Air team since Rogue is not "solid" any more these days
But I don't know, back to HotS era he was Bill Gates of SC2, whereas nowadays as LotV coming he became a peasant
If I have to guess I think soO treated him since he just got another GSL runner-up which means he has some cash in his pocket
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
April 04 2017 01:49 GMT
#779
On April 04 2017 10:46 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 10:41 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 10:38 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 10:24 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 09:55 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 08:35 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 07:03 Alarak89 wrote:
And another bright side is, if sOs' SC2 skill doesn't get better, at least his English skill will likely be better.
In the interview after SSL, he said entire Jin Air team is learning English at their spare time, but it's tough to practice both SC2 and English


Wait what? Where is this interview, do you have a link?

http://sports.news.naver.com/starcraft2/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000102912
He also said that soO was in the studio because he was waiting for sOs to have dinner together. Making some new friends huh?


Edit: there's pics on soO's twitter, aww I want to eat with them.

And you can see from the pic that sOs even don't have time to change his Jin Air uniform


I am gonna assume sOs paid cause I remember another pro (maybe Dear?) a long time ago mentioning sOs treating him to seafood.


He needs some solid Zerg practice partners outside of Jin Air team since Rogue is not "solid" any more these days


You read my mind. I wouldn't label sOs that cunning...but hey friends help friends....

soO has Classic and sOs, what a baller.
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
April 04 2017 01:54 GMT
#780
On April 04 2017 10:46 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 10:41 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 10:38 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 10:24 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 09:55 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 08:35 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 07:03 Alarak89 wrote:
And another bright side is, if sOs' SC2 skill doesn't get better, at least his English skill will likely be better.
In the interview after SSL, he said entire Jin Air team is learning English at their spare time, but it's tough to practice both SC2 and English


Wait what? Where is this interview, do you have a link?

http://sports.news.naver.com/starcraft2/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000102912
He also said that soO was in the studio because he was waiting for sOs to have dinner together. Making some new friends huh?


Edit: there's pics on soO's twitter, aww I want to eat with them.

And you can see from the pic that sOs even don't have time to change his Jin Air uniform


I am gonna assume sOs paid cause I remember another pro (maybe Dear?) a long time ago mentioning sOs treating him to seafood.


But I don't know, back to HotS era he was Bill Gates of SC2, whereas nowadays as LotV coming he became a peasant


I feel bad for Rogue, really got a sense of it when in the last GSL of 2016, Cure stated he would rather play Rogue for a teamkill. Also, apparently in those Proleague games where Rogue beat Zest, he received a lot of help from his teammates. Rogue doesn't strike me as very tactical or adaptable like sOs.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 907
SteadfastSC576
EnkiAlexander 64
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 576
ZombieGrub144
JuggernautJason66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23541
Soulkey 269
Mini 161
White-Ra 146
ToSsGirL 25
Trap 24
NotJumperer 20
Shine 19
League of Legends
Doublelift1129
Counter-Strike
fl0m1371
shoxiejesuss580
C9.Mang0169
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2453
Liquid`Hasu1969
Other Games
Grubby2912
ArmadaUGS1867
B2W.Neo542
shahzam269
Pyrionflax212
UpATreeSC74
Chillindude58
Dewaltoss53
Trikslyr45
Railgan23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• Azhi_Dahaki31
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV336
League of Legends
• TFBlade1057
• Noizen210
Other Games
• imaqtpie1087
• Scarra785
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 47m
OSC
16h 47m
Stellar Fest
16h 47m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.