• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8222 users

The sOs Fan Club! - Page 40

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 55 Next
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
April 04 2017 01:56 GMT
#781
On April 04 2017 10:46 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 10:41 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 10:38 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 10:24 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 09:55 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 08:35 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 07:03 Alarak89 wrote:
And another bright side is, if sOs' SC2 skill doesn't get better, at least his English skill will likely be better.
In the interview after SSL, he said entire Jin Air team is learning English at their spare time, but it's tough to practice both SC2 and English


Wait what? Where is this interview, do you have a link?

http://sports.news.naver.com/starcraft2/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000102912
He also said that soO was in the studio because he was waiting for sOs to have dinner together. Making some new friends huh?


Edit: there's pics on soO's twitter, aww I want to eat with them.

And you can see from the pic that sOs even don't have time to change his Jin Air uniform


I am gonna assume sOs paid cause I remember another pro (maybe Dear?) a long time ago mentioning sOs treating him to seafood.


If I have to guess I think soO treated him since he just got another GSL runner-up which means he has some cash in his pocket


Touché...hmm soO also called him $O$...
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
April 04 2017 02:01 GMT
#782
On April 04 2017 10:54 SilentRaven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 10:46 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 10:41 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 10:38 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 10:24 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 09:55 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 08:35 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 07:03 Alarak89 wrote:
And another bright side is, if sOs' SC2 skill doesn't get better, at least his English skill will likely be better.
In the interview after SSL, he said entire Jin Air team is learning English at their spare time, but it's tough to practice both SC2 and English


Wait what? Where is this interview, do you have a link?

http://sports.news.naver.com/starcraft2/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000102912
He also said that soO was in the studio because he was waiting for sOs to have dinner together. Making some new friends huh?


Edit: there's pics on soO's twitter, aww I want to eat with them.

And you can see from the pic that sOs even don't have time to change his Jin Air uniform


I am gonna assume sOs paid cause I remember another pro (maybe Dear?) a long time ago mentioning sOs treating him to seafood.


But I don't know, back to HotS era he was Bill Gates of SC2, whereas nowadays as LotV coming he became a peasant


I feel bad for Rogue, really got a sense of it when in the last GSL of 2016, Cure stated he would rather play Rogue for a teamkill. Also, apparently in those Proleague games where Rogue beat Zest, he received a lot of help from his teammates. Rogue doesn't strike me as very tactical or adaptable like sOs.

The thing is Rogue was a solid Proleague player, but he never perform well at almost any individual league. So I'm not very surprised his current big slump since his main performance stage is gone which will affect his confidence.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
April 04 2017 02:07 GMT
#783
On April 04 2017 11:01 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2017 10:54 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 10:46 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 10:41 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 10:38 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 10:24 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 09:55 Alarak89 wrote:
On April 04 2017 08:35 SilentRaven wrote:
On April 04 2017 07:03 Alarak89 wrote:
And another bright side is, if sOs' SC2 skill doesn't get better, at least his English skill will likely be better.
In the interview after SSL, he said entire Jin Air team is learning English at their spare time, but it's tough to practice both SC2 and English


Wait what? Where is this interview, do you have a link?

http://sports.news.naver.com/starcraft2/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000102912
He also said that soO was in the studio because he was waiting for sOs to have dinner together. Making some new friends huh?


Edit: there's pics on soO's twitter, aww I want to eat with them.

And you can see from the pic that sOs even don't have time to change his Jin Air uniform


I am gonna assume sOs paid cause I remember another pro (maybe Dear?) a long time ago mentioning sOs treating him to seafood.


But I don't know, back to HotS era he was Bill Gates of SC2, whereas nowadays as LotV coming he became a peasant


I feel bad for Rogue, really got a sense of it when in the last GSL of 2016, Cure stated he would rather play Rogue for a teamkill. Also, apparently in those Proleague games where Rogue beat Zest, he received a lot of help from his teammates. Rogue doesn't strike me as very tactical or adaptable like sOs.

The thing is Rogue was a solid Proleague player, but he never perform well at almost any individual league. So I'm not very surprised his current big slump since his main performance stage is gone which will affect his confidence.


Yeah I don't disagree, I really miss Proleague. I think his last big result individually was the semi-finals at Blizz 2015 where sOs executed him by fending off his aggression.
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
April 04 2017 02:09 GMT
#784
Speaking of which, I think sOs is currently 8th in WCS points...I am really hoping he makes it to Blizz this year.
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
April 05 2017 00:03 GMT
#785
On April 04 2017 11:09 SilentRaven wrote:
Speaking of which, I think sOs is currently 8th in WCS points...I am really hoping he makes it to Blizz this year.

It's all depending on GSL since that's where most of WCS points at, he has to try to tun as deeper as possible.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
April 12 2017 20:07 GMT
#786
I feel sOs is in a dangerous situation in his GSL group already since he can only play PvP.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Vutalisk
Profile Joined August 2016
United States680 Posts
April 12 2017 20:22 GMT
#787
On April 13 2017 05:07 Alarak89 wrote:
I feel sOs is in a dangerous situation in his GSL group already since he can only play PvP.

LOL. What happened? All sudden lost faith in sOs ...

I don't think that group is that dangerous for him. As long as he doesn't make silly mistakes like forgetting glaves while doing an adepts pressure, he should be fine. Impact and Losira are known for being aggressive. He just needs to play safe and defensive and he is golden. Innovation as scary as he is, he is not unbeatable in PvT. Even if sOs loses to him, he can still go out in second place.
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
April 12 2017 21:41 GMT
#788
On April 13 2017 05:22 Vutalisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2017 05:07 Alarak89 wrote:
I feel sOs is in a dangerous situation in his GSL group already since he can only play PvP.

LOL. What happened? All sudden lost faith in sOs ...

I don't think that group is that dangerous for him. As long as he doesn't make silly mistakes like forgetting glaves while doing an adepts pressure, he should be fine. Impact and Losira are known for being aggressive. He just needs to play safe and defensive and he is golden. Innovation as scary as he is, he is not unbeatable in PvT. Even if sOs loses to him, he can still go out in second place.

I have no faith to any Protoss nowadays.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
April 12 2017 21:42 GMT
#789
Why so glum chums? All this time hanging with soO can't be for naught, right? Ha ha.
aringadingding
Profile Joined September 2010
481 Posts
April 12 2017 23:02 GMT
#790
If sOs wants something he will get it.
But he is a magician, not a sc2 player. So we cant understand him.
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
April 12 2017 23:09 GMT
#791
In all seriousness, are there any sOs and soO fans that can give me insight into their friendship? I would really love to hear it.
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
April 14 2017 01:59 GMT
#792
Great, they gonna nerf adepts right before sOs' GSL group.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
AshC
Profile Joined August 2016
United States328 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-14 02:41:55
April 14 2017 02:41 GMT
#793
On April 14 2017 10:59 Alarak89 wrote:
Great, they gonna nerf adepts right before sOs' GSL group.

Well, what else do you expect? Terran people always whine the loudest. Until the day they win everything, then they probably stop balance whining.

The nerf is not that terrible. If they go with cool-down nerf, I think it is OK. Health nerf would be a bit tougher. However, either way I think sOs is fine. He often lost because of his mistakes, not because of his style or strategies. He is also getting better on latter seasons just like 2016 so he will be fine.

We will see if we have 50% T in Ro16 due to this nerf.
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
April 14 2017 03:03 GMT
#794
Yeah, I wasn't too pleased...what next Phoenix....

However, I am gonna go with what AshC said and hope for the best.

SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
April 14 2017 03:09 GMT
#795
On another note, my Korean sucks but I think I understood the latest twitter exchanges between sOs and soO. soO was like ah sOs you're handsome and sOs was all stop it...made me laugh.


SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
May 04 2017 00:01 GMT
#796
So quiet...it was nice his teammate advanced today but I really wish sOs had advanced in GSL. I hope he gets revenge on Monday.
AshC
Profile Joined August 2016
United States328 Posts
May 10 2017 02:35 GMT
#797
sOs keeps losing these days but his style is just so entertaining. I just love it. His brain is just full of crazy builds. It sucks to see him lose but watching his games is just awesome! Cheer for sOs!
0mg_t1red
Profile Joined March 2013
Russian Federation104 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-05-10 08:32:25
May 10 2017 08:31 GMT
#798
On May 10 2017 11:35 AshC wrote:
sOs keeps losing these days but his style is just so entertaining. I just love it. His brain is just full of crazy builds. It sucks to see him lose but watching his games is just awesome! Cheer for sOs!

yeah sOs vs Inno one of the most entertaining series in the whole SSL so far, I was so dissapointed that sOs lost eventually he was rly close in the last game, maybe he should've stayed in the natural with his adepts during the last major fight. And in the first game when all these adepts teleported into inno's natural that was basically protoss' orgasm :0
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
May 16 2017 01:01 GMT
#799
AshC
Profile Joined August 2016
United States328 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-05-16 02:05:39
May 16 2017 02:02 GMT
#800
SSL team should give players a sheet of potential sOs's sneaky builds in case sOs walls off his base. Players should plan accordingly otherwise they will die horribly...

1. DT rush - Yes or No -> GG
2. Mass Oracles -> Yes or No -> GG
3. Mass Voidrays -> Yes or No -> GG
4. Mass Phoenixes -> Yes or No -> GG
5. Millions gates adepts -> Yes or No -> GG
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC427
Rex103
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 427
ProTech147
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 56
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc7888
qojqva1420
Dendi904
Counter-Strike
Fnx 859
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2558
Khaldor1972
Liquid`Hasu9
Other Games
ArmadaUGS3136
singsing1841
B2W.Neo990
hiko809
byalli454
KnowMe141
Liquid`VortiX117
QueenE95
Mew2King53
Trikslyr32
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2897
League of Legends
• Nemesis1946
• Jankos1077
• TFBlade745
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 51m
OSC
20h 51m
Stellar Fest
20h 51m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.