On December 20 2016 00:10 GreenMash wrote:
The world isnt ready for this
The world isnt ready for this
Nice! Is there a scheduled time yet?
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 20 2016 00:10 GreenMash wrote: The world isnt ready for this Nice! Is there a scheduled time yet? | ||
|
KappaKingPrime
United States468 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
Time to multitask.. | ||
|
Nebuchad
Switzerland12538 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
OsaX Nymloth
Poland3244 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Alarak89
United States882 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On February 20 2017 22:35 Alarak89 wrote: Thanks for the game summary guys, since sOs never save streaming VoDs. he doesn't seem to stream very often but if you're available when he does that seems to be worth it. He's pulling off even crazier things than what you would expect from a sOs' stream. | ||
|
Alarak89
United States882 Posts
On February 21 2017 03:46 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On February 20 2017 22:35 Alarak89 wrote: Thanks for the game summary guys, since sOs never save streaming VoDs. he doesn't seem to stream very often but if you're available when he does that seems to be worth it. He's pulling off even crazier things than what you would expect from a sOs' stream. I hope he will have a schedule for streaming so I can wake up ![]() But I would rather see any of those "experiments" on Korean Ladders will transform into offline games ![]() | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
| ||
|
Alarak89
United States882 Posts
| ||
|
romson87
Poland487 Posts
He's a got shot at advancing to the final as pvz is his best match-up atm I think | ||
|
Alarak89
United States882 Posts
On February 25 2017 18:27 romson87 wrote: I'm still wondering how the hell he made into the ro4...not that I'm complaining He's a got shot at advancing to the final as pvz is his best match-up atm I thinkNo, soO is definitely a tough opponent...But if sOs passes him, I think he will be the champion this time. | ||
|
egrimm
Poland1201 Posts
![]() | ||
|
GreenMash
Norway1746 Posts
| ||
|
Alarak89
United States882 Posts
![]() | ||
|
rotta
5652 Posts
Let's go Giltoss! | ||
|
Alarak89
United States882 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Alarak89
United States882 Posts
I'm looking forward to see his performance this season, both GSL and SSL. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7956 JimRising PiGStarcraft308 Sick141 Maynarde135 ArmadaUGS119 RuFF_SC287 ViBE60 Livibee58 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|