• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:16
CEST 09:16
KST 16:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8712 users

The sOs Fan Club! - Page 36

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 55 Next
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
September 11 2016 07:00 GMT
#701
On September 11 2016 12:00 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 02:55 Wallenberg wrote:
On September 02 2016 23:53 Silvana wrote:
I also think sOs in gonna eat Byun alive



It was quite the opposite actually BuyN 4 - 1 sOs.

Btw, guyrie (spelling?) is so soo cute


I'm still in awe that sOs looked so off in the big stage. I guess the "turns it on when it truly matters" reputation is gone now.

Edit: she's even more beautiful in person, and also the prettiest voice in starcraft esports by far

Well I thought we have Kespa Cup qualifier coming next Tuesday, if he fails then, we can conclude the reputation is gone, but at this point we still have to wait a little bit.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
September 11 2016 07:56 GMT
#702
On September 11 2016 16:00 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 12:00 Silvana wrote:
On September 11 2016 02:55 Wallenberg wrote:
On September 02 2016 23:53 Silvana wrote:
I also think sOs in gonna eat Byun alive



It was quite the opposite actually BuyN 4 - 1 sOs.

Btw, guyrie (spelling?) is so soo cute


I'm still in awe that sOs looked so off in the big stage. I guess the "turns it on when it truly matters" reputation is gone now.

Edit: she's even more beautiful in person, and also the prettiest voice in starcraft esports by far

Well I thought we have Kespa Cup qualifier coming next Tuesday, if he fails then, we can conclude the reputation is gone, but at this point we still have to wait a little bit.

sOs has no chance in Kespa Cup, he is not at all at his peak form from HotS. There are better players. But we can cheer for him in the Cross Finals, which I hope, he will take. One of the Zergs could take out ByuN and he could win two series against Zergs. Unfortunately, it will not be enough for BlizzCon. But you know, this is the even year and he only wins BlizzCon in the odd years ...
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
egrimm
Profile Joined September 2011
Poland1201 Posts
September 11 2016 08:36 GMT
#703
It was really sad to watch sOs play so sloppy yesterday :/ I really hoped that he is gonna peak as last year even though in 2015 he looked much better than now and I agree with Diabolique that he is still far away from his HotS form unfortunately. Still 2nd place at GSL is far more than I expected from sOs before the tourney began so I think I should still be happy I hope he's gonna recollect himself after this finals and return stronger in 2017 as a great entertaining player that he is.
sOs TY PartinG
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-11 11:44:48
September 11 2016 08:51 GMT
#704
On September 11 2016 17:36 egrimm wrote:
It was really sad to watch sOs play so sloppy yesterday :/ I really hoped that he is gonna peak as last year even though in 2015 he looked much better than now and I agree with Diabolique that he is still far away from his HotS form unfortunately. Still 2nd place at GSL is far more than I expected from sOs before the tourney began so I think I should still be happy I hope he's gonna recollect himself after this finals and return stronger in 2017 as a great entertaining player that he is.

Actually, BlizzCon is not lost completely. I looked at the ranking ... He does not need to win Kespa Cup. He must win the Cross finals. If he does, then he just needs to finish better than the other people fighting for the 8th place. However, his way through GSL showed brilliant PvZ and PvP. Series against Dark and herO were really promising. So let us hope, he manages to do that and Solar wins against ByuN.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
romson87
Profile Joined May 2016
Poland487 Posts
September 11 2016 09:04 GMT
#705
It's still possible of course but given the current lack of form (his PvT looked quite good before yesterday) and a potential tilt after GSL finals maybe we shouldn't get our hopes up too high.

You might say that he's very strong mentally and will recover but we saw him losing grip a few times this year, something I would not expect looking at the past few years.

Having said that, it's not like it was a complete waste of a year - I mean looking at the season 1 results, going to the GSL season 2 finals and getting a spot for the cross-finals can't be that bad.
TL+ Member
rednusa
Profile Joined October 2012
651 Posts
September 11 2016 09:46 GMT
#706
On September 11 2016 05:33 rednusa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 02:48 romson87 wrote:
the mistake from the second game (forgetting thermal lance) was a sign of him not really up for scratch


I looked back at the replay (in medium quality) and it appears the thermal lance started researching after the 9th minute but had finished before the main engagement began.


I was wrong. Sorry. It was +2 armour I believe. So yes, he played without thermal lance.
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
September 11 2016 10:13 GMT
#707
On September 11 2016 16:56 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 16:00 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 12:00 Silvana wrote:
On September 11 2016 02:55 Wallenberg wrote:
On September 02 2016 23:53 Silvana wrote:
I also think sOs in gonna eat Byun alive



It was quite the opposite actually BuyN 4 - 1 sOs.

Btw, guyrie (spelling?) is so soo cute


I'm still in awe that sOs looked so off in the big stage. I guess the "turns it on when it truly matters" reputation is gone now.

Edit: she's even more beautiful in person, and also the prettiest voice in starcraft esports by far

Well I thought we have Kespa Cup qualifier coming next Tuesday, if he fails then, we can conclude the reputation is gone, but at this point we still have to wait a little bit.

sOs has no chance in Kespa Cup, he is not at all at his peak form from HotS. There are better players. But we can cheer for him in the Cross Finals, which I hope, he will take. One of the Zergs could take out ByuN and he could win two series against Zergs. Unfortunately, it will not be enough for BlizzCon. But you know, this is the even year and he only wins BlizzCon in the odd years ...

You didn't understand the situation here. I'm not saying he has to win Kespa Cup, I'm saying he has to qualify AT LEAST. Otherwise that Cross Final will just be an exhibition game.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
September 11 2016 11:47 GMT
#708
On September 11 2016 19:13 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 16:56 Diabolique wrote:
On September 11 2016 16:00 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 12:00 Silvana wrote:
On September 11 2016 02:55 Wallenberg wrote:
On September 02 2016 23:53 Silvana wrote:
I also think sOs in gonna eat Byun alive



It was quite the opposite actually BuyN 4 - 1 sOs.

Btw, guyrie (spelling?) is so soo cute


I'm still in awe that sOs looked so off in the big stage. I guess the "turns it on when it truly matters" reputation is gone now.

Edit: she's even more beautiful in person, and also the prettiest voice in starcraft esports by far

Well I thought we have Kespa Cup qualifier coming next Tuesday, if he fails then, we can conclude the reputation is gone, but at this point we still have to wait a little bit.

sOs has no chance in Kespa Cup, he is not at all at his peak form from HotS. There are better players. But we can cheer for him in the Cross Finals, which I hope, he will take. One of the Zergs could take out ByuN and he could win two series against Zergs. Unfortunately, it will not be enough for BlizzCon. But you know, this is the even year and he only wins BlizzCon in the odd years ...

You didn't understand the situation here. I'm not saying he has to win Kespa Cup, I'm saying he has to qualify AT LEAST. Otherwise that Cross Final will just be an exhibition game.

Yes, you are correct. He needs to qualify and finish better than Classic and the other people fighting for the 8th place. And Dark has to win against ByuN and sOs has to beat both Zergs in the cross finals.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
September 11 2016 20:51 GMT
#709
On September 11 2016 20:47 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 19:13 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 16:56 Diabolique wrote:
On September 11 2016 16:00 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 12:00 Silvana wrote:
On September 11 2016 02:55 Wallenberg wrote:
On September 02 2016 23:53 Silvana wrote:
I also think sOs in gonna eat Byun alive



It was quite the opposite actually BuyN 4 - 1 sOs.

Btw, guyrie (spelling?) is so soo cute


I'm still in awe that sOs looked so off in the big stage. I guess the "turns it on when it truly matters" reputation is gone now.

Edit: she's even more beautiful in person, and also the prettiest voice in starcraft esports by far

Well I thought we have Kespa Cup qualifier coming next Tuesday, if he fails then, we can conclude the reputation is gone, but at this point we still have to wait a little bit.

sOs has no chance in Kespa Cup, he is not at all at his peak form from HotS. There are better players. But we can cheer for him in the Cross Finals, which I hope, he will take. One of the Zergs could take out ByuN and he could win two series against Zergs. Unfortunately, it will not be enough for BlizzCon. But you know, this is the even year and he only wins BlizzCon in the odd years ...

You didn't understand the situation here. I'm not saying he has to win Kespa Cup, I'm saying he has to qualify AT LEAST. Otherwise that Cross Final will just be an exhibition game.

Yes, you are correct. He needs to qualify and finish better than Classic and the other people fighting for the 8th place. And Dark has to win against ByuN and sOs has to beat both Zergs in the cross finals.

Or, let's just hope he can win Kespa Cup straight so that Cross Final will be a true exhibition game
Although I think CF will happen before K cup finals.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 11 2016 20:59 GMT
#710
On September 12 2016 05:51 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 20:47 Diabolique wrote:
On September 11 2016 19:13 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 16:56 Diabolique wrote:
On September 11 2016 16:00 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 12:00 Silvana wrote:
On September 11 2016 02:55 Wallenberg wrote:
On September 02 2016 23:53 Silvana wrote:
I also think sOs in gonna eat Byun alive



It was quite the opposite actually BuyN 4 - 1 sOs.

Btw, guyrie (spelling?) is so soo cute


I'm still in awe that sOs looked so off in the big stage. I guess the "turns it on when it truly matters" reputation is gone now.

Edit: she's even more beautiful in person, and also the prettiest voice in starcraft esports by far

Well I thought we have Kespa Cup qualifier coming next Tuesday, if he fails then, we can conclude the reputation is gone, but at this point we still have to wait a little bit.

sOs has no chance in Kespa Cup, he is not at all at his peak form from HotS. There are better players. But we can cheer for him in the Cross Finals, which I hope, he will take. One of the Zergs could take out ByuN and he could win two series against Zergs. Unfortunately, it will not be enough for BlizzCon. But you know, this is the even year and he only wins BlizzCon in the odd years ...

You didn't understand the situation here. I'm not saying he has to win Kespa Cup, I'm saying he has to qualify AT LEAST. Otherwise that Cross Final will just be an exhibition game.

Yes, you are correct. He needs to qualify and finish better than Classic and the other people fighting for the 8th place. And Dark has to win against ByuN and sOs has to beat both Zergs in the cross finals.

Or, let's just hope he can win Kespa Cup straight so that Cross Final will be a true exhibition game
Although I think CF will happen before K cup finals.

Cross Finals is in 2 weeks, KeSPA Cup in 3.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-11 21:13:26
September 11 2016 21:08 GMT
#711
On September 12 2016 05:59 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 05:51 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 20:47 Diabolique wrote:
On September 11 2016 19:13 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 16:56 Diabolique wrote:
On September 11 2016 16:00 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 12:00 Silvana wrote:
On September 11 2016 02:55 Wallenberg wrote:
On September 02 2016 23:53 Silvana wrote:
I also think sOs in gonna eat Byun alive



It was quite the opposite actually BuyN 4 - 1 sOs.

Btw, guyrie (spelling?) is so soo cute


I'm still in awe that sOs looked so off in the big stage. I guess the "turns it on when it truly matters" reputation is gone now.

Edit: she's even more beautiful in person, and also the prettiest voice in starcraft esports by far

Well I thought we have Kespa Cup qualifier coming next Tuesday, if he fails then, we can conclude the reputation is gone, but at this point we still have to wait a little bit.

sOs has no chance in Kespa Cup, he is not at all at his peak form from HotS. There are better players. But we can cheer for him in the Cross Finals, which I hope, he will take. One of the Zergs could take out ByuN and he could win two series against Zergs. Unfortunately, it will not be enough for BlizzCon. But you know, this is the even year and he only wins BlizzCon in the odd years ...

You didn't understand the situation here. I'm not saying he has to win Kespa Cup, I'm saying he has to qualify AT LEAST. Otherwise that Cross Final will just be an exhibition game.

Yes, you are correct. He needs to qualify and finish better than Classic and the other people fighting for the 8th place. And Dark has to win against ByuN and sOs has to beat both Zergs in the cross finals.

Or, let's just hope he can win Kespa Cup straight so that Cross Final will be a true exhibition game
Although I think CF will happen before K cup finals.

Cross Finals is in 2 weeks, KeSPA Cup in 3.

So we already got exact date for Cross Final?
Also I forgot there is a relatively big check on the line for the champion, so that's not a true exhibition game anyway.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-11 21:18:32
September 11 2016 21:17 GMT
#712
On September 12 2016 06:08 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 05:59 Elentos wrote:
On September 12 2016 05:51 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 20:47 Diabolique wrote:
On September 11 2016 19:13 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 16:56 Diabolique wrote:
On September 11 2016 16:00 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 12:00 Silvana wrote:
On September 11 2016 02:55 Wallenberg wrote:
On September 02 2016 23:53 Silvana wrote:
I also think sOs in gonna eat Byun alive



It was quite the opposite actually BuyN 4 - 1 sOs.

Btw, guyrie (spelling?) is so soo cute


I'm still in awe that sOs looked so off in the big stage. I guess the "turns it on when it truly matters" reputation is gone now.

Edit: she's even more beautiful in person, and also the prettiest voice in starcraft esports by far

Well I thought we have Kespa Cup qualifier coming next Tuesday, if he fails then, we can conclude the reputation is gone, but at this point we still have to wait a little bit.

sOs has no chance in Kespa Cup, he is not at all at his peak form from HotS. There are better players. But we can cheer for him in the Cross Finals, which I hope, he will take. One of the Zergs could take out ByuN and he could win two series against Zergs. Unfortunately, it will not be enough for BlizzCon. But you know, this is the even year and he only wins BlizzCon in the odd years ...

You didn't understand the situation here. I'm not saying he has to win Kespa Cup, I'm saying he has to qualify AT LEAST. Otherwise that Cross Final will just be an exhibition game.

Yes, you are correct. He needs to qualify and finish better than Classic and the other people fighting for the 8th place. And Dark has to win against ByuN and sOs has to beat both Zergs in the cross finals.

Or, let's just hope he can win Kespa Cup straight so that Cross Final will be a true exhibition game
Although I think CF will happen before K cup finals.

Cross Finals is in 2 weeks, KeSPA Cup in 3.

So we already got exact date for Cross Final?
Also I forgot there is a relatively big check on the line for the champion, so that's not a true exhibition game anyway.

Yeah they announced it today after the SSL finals for the 25th.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
September 11 2016 21:57 GMT
#713
On September 12 2016 06:17 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 06:08 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 12 2016 05:59 Elentos wrote:
On September 12 2016 05:51 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 20:47 Diabolique wrote:
On September 11 2016 19:13 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 16:56 Diabolique wrote:
On September 11 2016 16:00 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 12:00 Silvana wrote:
On September 11 2016 02:55 Wallenberg wrote:
[quote]


It was quite the opposite actually BuyN 4 - 1 sOs.

Btw, guyrie (spelling?) is so soo cute


I'm still in awe that sOs looked so off in the big stage. I guess the "turns it on when it truly matters" reputation is gone now.

Edit: she's even more beautiful in person, and also the prettiest voice in starcraft esports by far

Well I thought we have Kespa Cup qualifier coming next Tuesday, if he fails then, we can conclude the reputation is gone, but at this point we still have to wait a little bit.

sOs has no chance in Kespa Cup, he is not at all at his peak form from HotS. There are better players. But we can cheer for him in the Cross Finals, which I hope, he will take. One of the Zergs could take out ByuN and he could win two series against Zergs. Unfortunately, it will not be enough for BlizzCon. But you know, this is the even year and he only wins BlizzCon in the odd years ...

You didn't understand the situation here. I'm not saying he has to win Kespa Cup, I'm saying he has to qualify AT LEAST. Otherwise that Cross Final will just be an exhibition game.

Yes, you are correct. He needs to qualify and finish better than Classic and the other people fighting for the 8th place. And Dark has to win against ByuN and sOs has to beat both Zergs in the cross finals.

Or, let's just hope he can win Kespa Cup straight so that Cross Final will be a true exhibition game
Although I think CF will happen before K cup finals.

Cross Finals is in 2 weeks, KeSPA Cup in 3.

So we already got exact date for Cross Final?
Also I forgot there is a relatively big check on the line for the champion, so that's not a true exhibition game anyway.

Yeah they announced it today after the SSL finals for the 25th.

Thanks for the update, but two weeks are long enough to kill my passion.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
September 12 2016 04:59 GMT
#714
On September 12 2016 05:51 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 20:47 Diabolique wrote:
On September 11 2016 19:13 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 16:56 Diabolique wrote:
On September 11 2016 16:00 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 12:00 Silvana wrote:
On September 11 2016 02:55 Wallenberg wrote:
On September 02 2016 23:53 Silvana wrote:
I also think sOs in gonna eat Byun alive



It was quite the opposite actually BuyN 4 - 1 sOs.

Btw, guyrie (spelling?) is so soo cute


I'm still in awe that sOs looked so off in the big stage. I guess the "turns it on when it truly matters" reputation is gone now.

Edit: she's even more beautiful in person, and also the prettiest voice in starcraft esports by far

Well I thought we have Kespa Cup qualifier coming next Tuesday, if he fails then, we can conclude the reputation is gone, but at this point we still have to wait a little bit.

sOs has no chance in Kespa Cup, he is not at all at his peak form from HotS. There are better players. But we can cheer for him in the Cross Finals, which I hope, he will take. One of the Zergs could take out ByuN and he could win two series against Zergs. Unfortunately, it will not be enough for BlizzCon. But you know, this is the even year and he only wins BlizzCon in the odd years ...

You didn't understand the situation here. I'm not saying he has to win Kespa Cup, I'm saying he has to qualify AT LEAST. Otherwise that Cross Final will just be an exhibition game.

Yes, you are correct. He needs to qualify and finish better than Classic and the other people fighting for the 8th place. And Dark has to win against ByuN and sOs has to beat both Zergs in the cross finals.

Or, let's just hope he can win Kespa Cup straight so that Cross Final will be a true exhibition game
Although I think CF will happen before K cup finals.

I don't think, he has a chance to win Kespa Cup. He is not that good anymore. But he definitely has a chance to beat the two Zergs in CF. And if he qualifies for Kespa Cup and wins CF, that would be hell of a chance for him to get to BlizzCon in the end ...
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
September 13 2016 01:51 GMT
#715
On September 12 2016 13:59 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 05:51 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 20:47 Diabolique wrote:
On September 11 2016 19:13 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 16:56 Diabolique wrote:
On September 11 2016 16:00 Alarak89 wrote:
On September 11 2016 12:00 Silvana wrote:
On September 11 2016 02:55 Wallenberg wrote:
On September 02 2016 23:53 Silvana wrote:
I also think sOs in gonna eat Byun alive



It was quite the opposite actually BuyN 4 - 1 sOs.

Btw, guyrie (spelling?) is so soo cute


I'm still in awe that sOs looked so off in the big stage. I guess the "turns it on when it truly matters" reputation is gone now.

Edit: she's even more beautiful in person, and also the prettiest voice in starcraft esports by far

Well I thought we have Kespa Cup qualifier coming next Tuesday, if he fails then, we can conclude the reputation is gone, but at this point we still have to wait a little bit.

sOs has no chance in Kespa Cup, he is not at all at his peak form from HotS. There are better players. But we can cheer for him in the Cross Finals, which I hope, he will take. One of the Zergs could take out ByuN and he could win two series against Zergs. Unfortunately, it will not be enough for BlizzCon. But you know, this is the even year and he only wins BlizzCon in the odd years ...

You didn't understand the situation here. I'm not saying he has to win Kespa Cup, I'm saying he has to qualify AT LEAST. Otherwise that Cross Final will just be an exhibition game.

Yes, you are correct. He needs to qualify and finish better than Classic and the other people fighting for the 8th place. And Dark has to win against ByuN and sOs has to beat both Zergs in the cross finals.

Or, let's just hope he can win Kespa Cup straight so that Cross Final will be a true exhibition game
Although I think CF will happen before K cup finals.

I don't think, he has a chance to win Kespa Cup. He is not that good anymore. But he definitely has a chance to beat the two Zergs in CF. And if he qualifies for Kespa Cup and wins CF, that would be hell of a chance for him to get to BlizzCon in the end ...

Well, this coming global qualifier might be even harder to pass through than the main event.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
GreenMash
Profile Joined August 2012
Norway1746 Posts
December 19 2016 15:10 GMT
#716
The world isnt ready for this
I love hellbats
mosasaure
Profile Joined July 2016
France32 Posts
December 19 2016 21:12 GMT
#717
New all ins incoming soon on ladder after his stream !!!!
egrimm
Profile Joined September 2011
Poland1201 Posts
December 19 2016 23:30 GMT
#718
On December 20 2016 00:10 GreenMash wrote:
https://twitter.com/JinAirsOs/status/810863420480352256 The world isnt ready for this

Awwww yissssss :D
sOs TY PartinG
Xamo
Profile Joined April 2012
Spain886 Posts
December 20 2016 00:03 GMT
#719
yeah!
My life for Aiur. You got a piece of me, baby. IIIIIIiiiiiii.
aringadingding
Profile Joined September 2010
481 Posts
December 20 2016 16:20 GMT
#720
:O
Very good news, very very good news!
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 91
Bale 38
Aegong 26
ZergMaN 21
Noble 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
JimRising 554
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King225
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1679
Other Games
summit1g8757
ceh9395
olofmeister346
Happy259
Sick162
ArmadaUGS123
Livibee98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick562
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream292
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2313
League of Legends
• Rush1304
• Lourlo1228
• Stunt476
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 45m
OSC
5h 45m
Stellar Fest
5h 45m
OSC
16h 45m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.