Just Die! - Enemy units are automatically revived upon death.
Life Leech - Enemy units steal life or shields whenever they do damage.
Here is the map: Mist Opportunities
Just Die, Barrier and Life Leech, yeah this week is going to be annoying. Be ready to lose a lot of unit if you don't have the DPS you need. Barrier will only work if a unit doesn't get killed in one hit so high damage spells and abilities have a chance of just going through the Barrier. This doesn't mean however that you should only try and 1 shot the enemy simply that there will be units that will always proc the enemies Barrier. Lets get into Just Die as its probably the hardest part of the mutation, I think the biggest thing to worry about will be units with energy coming back with full health. Lastly Life Leech is very annoying and its what will turn a one sided fight into a total loss for you. You must have enough DPS in order to out damage the enemies heals this means it might be better to wait for your reinforcements then Engauge without them. Anyway this week is manageable so keep at it and think about rolling for your favorite comp. Good Luck and Have Fun.
Hunter [Tychus] (https://youtu.be/lYV6Kw8WCIc) - CtG [Zeratul] (https://youtu.be/c_Yvi_AOA9w) Sirius > Rattlesnake > Nux > Cannonball
Hunter [Dehaka] (https://youtu.be/Kt8N5T2FBF4) - CtG [Abathur] (https://youtu.be/ZhijUhOLN3A) Mutas
Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/510333027
2 H & H
- Good commander for this week, If the extra Life of the enemy the normal damage of your Reapers might not be enough to keep all your Reapers alive, go for Horner units.
- Reaper Jet Packs should be gotten asap as it makes them faster and allows them to survive longer.
- Ravens will help a lot to increase damage so be sure to keep a few alive.
- Strike Platforms can be very helpful this week, but try to spread out the damage and not hit too many into the same area.
- Call downs are still good this week, but they wont clear as much as you would normally see; the Space Station Reallocation doesn't seem to have a very large radius and thus will only fully kill a few units.
- Good commander this week, I like static defense into Carriers but as you build up your Carrier count think about having a Probe around to build Shield Batteries underneath the Carries to help keep them alive.
- Once you have your economy up make 3 Stargates and then a Fleet Bacon and Chrono Boost when you have all 3 Stargates building Carriers.
- Attack upgrades first then armor as Gas is a very limiting resource.
- Try to get at least level 1 Spear of Adun energy and the Repair Beam upgrade.
- Good commander this week, Its going to be a little tough to overwhelm the enemy with just units from the Bunker's Spawn.
- Tanks should be added in order to make clearing attacks faster.
- Try and save about 20 supply for Marines from the Barracks to allow you to overwhelm the enemy faster.
- Upgrades as always and be sure to get the Tank and Marine upgrades from the Techlabs.
- Call downs are the real pushing power that you will be using so be sure to get as much done with them as possible and always be moving your Psi-Emitter to maximize damage.
- You might need Overseers to deal with Cloaked unit so be sure to have some Overseers on a control group and make Turrets for the Bunker locations as a single DT can ruin an entire Bunker line.
- Good commander for this week, you should be able to get a lot done with any forces but I like Archons for air or Robo for ground.
- Dragoons should be added no matter what but you should need a lot less if against a round comp.
- Solar Bombardment is great for the big attack waves.
- Shield Overcharge should be used before attacking into encampments as you want to be able to clear everything while your DPS is high, losing to many units might make it impossible to out damage Life Leech
- Good commander for this week, Raynor can have a lot of DPS be be careful without Spider Mines as Bio can go down fast.
- Banshee and the Hyperion should be enough for the first couple waves but a Bunker with some Marines will never hurt if you are worried.
- Try to get your economy asap as you want to start a lot of Bio and Vultures.
- If you know the map well you should be able to place Spider Mines where the enemy spawns, air is the only thing that can be taken out by Spider Mines.
- Good commander this week, there might be a bit of time where your anti-air is lacking so think about Stalkers to start if it is an air-comp.
- Corsairs are the best anti-air you can get so be sure to get to them asap.
- Black Hole will make every attack seem trivial so think about saving Dark Pylon and all but the first Shadow Guard and doing nothing but Black Holes.
- DT's should make quick work of every attack, but getting attack upgrades will help deal with any units left over.
- Your economy is very important so be sure to finish asap.
- Cannons and Pylons out where the enemy will spawn will help a lot for the last Bot set, focus on making Cannons in the North East and the South Eastern spawn locations, you can build there as soon as you clear.
- Time Stop as soon as it comes off cooldown and you should have it ready for every big attack.
- Great commander this week, Swans DPS with good micro can be one of the highest in coop.
- 8 Tanks should be good enough for all the ground units.
- Goliaths are my go to for extra support for your Tanks, you might want to have a few extra Tanks with your army to enable you to replace ones that fall or even give yourself a place to fall back to.
- Laser Drill mastery is still my go to here.
- Lastly you want to build Turrets at the spawning locations when you start to build up minerals.
- Great commander this week, Banes Scourge and Lings is all you need.
- Its always a game of having enough Banes and Scourge in your army, when its an air comp try to let your free Banes be the bulk of your Banelings that should be not over making one or the other.
- Overseers can be a problem against some air comps so always have extra Overlords that you place in the middle of the map in order to always be able to make more Overseers.
- Zagara as always should be able to take care of the first couple attack waves, one thing to keep in mind is that the timing on the Just Die revive is long enough that a single Baneling Barrage is not enough to kill both lives.
- Great commander for this week, great mobility and fire power.
- This week you really need to keep your DPS up as if you lose too much you wont be able to finish off units.
- Be sure to use Fenix well as he can either clear entire attack waves or tank for all your forces.
- When using the Dragoon suit don't use all the energy at once as they Revive will make the units invulnerable, so use half the energy for the first life then the other half when they are back to full life.
- I really like Adepts from the Gateways, but if you go for a Carrier Legionnaire combo you might not have a lot of extra Gas for Adepts.
- No matter what comp you go for be sure to have a few Conservators to reduce the damage you take, plus they will help with reinforcements.
- Great commander this week, but keep in mind that the first few units will be a lot tougher to kill with Dehaka, think about either Devouring units to get rid of their first life, or microing like crazy and really watching Dehaka.
- Creeper Hosts are probably the best this week as you can clear a lot with them, but you might find yourself without any units to clear an attack if you don't time things right.
- Dehaka and Just Die can help as you get to eat Psionic units twice, keep that in mind when dealing with attack waves.
- Mutas were m go to here and as soon as they have their upgrades and a large enough force you should be able to steamroll.
- I made around 10 Wurms and then split my Muta force into 2 packs and had Wurms and Mutas camping 2 locations.
- Dehaka with good micro can deal with any attack wave, save for maybe and air comp.
- Lastly your call downs are very important and can clear a lot use them asap and be sure to finish all tech asap.
- Great commander for this week: Tanks, Ravens, Goliaths and what ever else you want.
- Try your best to get Spider Mines either on the spawn locations on in between the Spawning locations and the closest Bot harvesting location.
- Nova is going to be crucial for the first couple Bots and attack waves.
- Griffin Air Strike to start every attack wave and then just clean up what is left.
- Ravens should prioritize Turrets to soak up damage and then Seeker Misses to clear any units that are stacking.
- Defense Drones should be used against any big attack or against encampments as you need to keep any DPS you have.
- Great commander this week, Ascendants and Supplicants should be all you need.
- I would start off attack against attack waves with 2 different uses of the Orb attack then use Alarak and your army to clear what is left.
- Alarak should be fine to clear the first attack waves, but as they enemy units will be around longer think about adding in a couple Supplicants on follow to keep Alarak alive.
- Wrath Walkers are a good addition but as you will want to split your forces for defending the Bots I would forgo them and make 2 sets of 8 Ascendants.
- The biggest thing you can do for this week is always be making Supplicants as you will need a lot of energy to use all the spells you want to use.
- Try as always to have Pylons out on the field for reinforcement and for Overcharge.
- Great commander this week, Brutalisks and Toxic Nests are going to be crucial this week.
- Trying to get out your first Brutalisk is going to be a bit tougher as you are going to need to micro your Nests very well and use twice as much to clear all the units.
- A spore is still the best way to get Biomass but as Dehaka partner will be even better.
- Swarm Host work well here as they require a lot less micro, I however like Mutas better, but they require a lot more micro and need to reach a high Biomass count as well as a lot higher number in order to stay alive.
- Be sure to get all 6 Evos asap.
- Upgrade any unit that you make.
- Great commander for this week, Tychus and his outlaws are great DPS.
- I went for Sirius > Rattlesnake > Nux > Cannonball.
- Tychus does a lot of DPS and can clear a lot of low health units in one Grenade, use your abilities as much as possible.
- I went for Nux here as the Grenade Storm combo is my favorite, but Vega can get around every mutation by simply Mind Controlling enemy units its up to you how you proceed.
- You shouldn't have an issue out DPS'ing the enemy but health can be an issue that is why I added Rattlesnake, but with amazing micro and perfect DPS you can just use Medivacs for heals, although that might leave you with less charges for movement the last bot sets.
- For the last Bot sets I did 2 groups, Tychus Nux and Rattlesnake Cannonball and Sirius.
- Great commander for this week, Infesters will allow you to simply overwhelm your enemy.
- Gary should carry the early game so that shouldn't be an issue.
- I was very early on able to make static defense in key locations around the map and then simply just send your free Roach's and Ravagers to each spawning location in turn so that units will be there when enemy units spawn.
- If you don't know the map well or simply don't have the micro to place static defense everywhere simply just surround the Infesters with static defense so they don't die to a random unit.
- IF you want an other mineral dump Zerglings will work well.
- Great commander for this week, high mobility and a Hero commander is a great combo.
- I like Mutas a lot here but Hydra Ultra can be more mobile.
- Either way be sure to have Kerrigan or a Omega tank all the shots then bring in you army.
- Upgrades as always but start off with attack upgrades if you feel you need to prioritize anything.
- Try to have at least 6 Omegas but I love more.
- Great commander for this week, overwhelm your enemies and you should be fine.
- Mass Shield Guards are great the only thing that can really hurt them is Banes and Disabling Clouds.
- Zeratul can still do a lot early gam but the wave clearing Cleave wont do as much and Zeratul might just have to melee everything down.
- Try to start working on your Cannons as soon as you start to go through youth gas while making Shield Guards.
- Avatar of Essence is still my Favorite.
- Add a few mobile Observers then start to siege the spawning locations with Observers so you can get Cannons where ever you want.
Tier 1 Can be mobile can enough DPS to out damage the Life Leech.
Tier 2 Mobile but really should be to take care of half the enemies, just enough DPS to deal with Life Leech.
Tier 3 Not recommended.