Concussive Attacks - Player units are slowed by all enemy attacks.
Laser Drill - An enemy Laser Drill constantly attacks player units within enemy vision.
Purifier Beam - An enemy Purifier Beam moves across the map toward nearby player units.
Here is the map: Mist Opportunities
This week is all about Concussive attacks and the other 2. Your units will be slowed if they get hit by ANYTHING, including the other mutators. Try your best to move the Purifier Beams out of the main paths for your units, that way you wont lose all your forces on the way to the Bots locations. The best way to do this is with an air unit, if you are Zerg you can go for a fast Overlord Speed and place your first Overlord next to the unpathable terrain in-between the 2nd bot area and the first and let that be your Patrol area. Try to be preemptive about making units for the Purifier Beams and you should never worry about them. The Laser Drill will really hurt hero commanders in the early game so be aware they will have a lot of Laser Drill agro and will be slowed. Try to stay on top of your macro in the beginning to avoid never having enough units for the mid to late game. You can try to camp spawn location but that will only work if you hold the Purifier Beams in place. Last thing the Laser Drill can hit the Bots but the Purifier Beam can't. Good Luck and Have Fun.
Hunter [Stukov] (https://youtu.be/9jKQ8vuWnPQ) - CtG [Zagara] (https://youtu.be/-z17Nc1bPJs) Bunkers and Purifier Beam
Hunter [Dehaka] (https://youtu.be/1FqFLgJd1_s) - CtG [Abathur] (https://youtu.be/3Hs3IZq2Ntw) Mutas and Dehaka
Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/488453546
- Good commander for this week but you army is going to be super slow, SUPER SLOW.
- So the best bet would be to go for Stalkers with Blink that way you can at least more around the map.
- For holding the Purifier Beams I would go for Warp Prisms.
- Alarak by himself will have a hard time getting in kills without micro as he is so slow and is a melee unit.
- Structure Overcharge plays a bid role in the beginning and might be less impactful towards the end, so sure to have Pylons or Warp Prisms to Overcharge.
- Upgrades are important to make the Stalkers work so be sure to get them.
- Lastly the Mothership is great for clearing call it down right on top of an attack wave then a-move it to where you want to go.
- Good commander for this week, I like to go for Mech here but Bio can work.
- Either way you choose to do this you want to have Rax on patrol around Purifier Beams to avoid losing a lot of unit to them.
- Once any of you units get hit by the Purifier Beams its going to be tough to get them away from it as they get slowed a lot, try to avoid this.
- Once you have your economy try and focus on the Purifier Beams between Bots.
- Banshee should be enough for the first attack wave and the random attack in between when its off cool down, Hyperion is also great here try to micro that very well.
- The main reason I like Mech here more than Bio is that it has longer range thus avoiding the issue that comes up with Bio (slow movement and a need to close the distance fast with Bio).
- Good commander for this week, things can be a little tough in the beginning but stay on top of your macro and you should be fine.
- Adepts are good all around this week so think about using them no matter what the enemy comp.
- Its going to be important for you to keep vision in a lot of places on the map and use the Arbiter suit to Teleport your units around, try to keep Fenix out of the Arbiter suit so that you can Teleport any time you want.
- You should use Observers to keep the Purifier Beams in place.
- Once you have the Beams in place make sure that you rally from your Stargates and Robos don't go through the paths of the Beams or they might pull the Beam agro and ruin the work you did.
- Great commander for this week, just be careful in the beginning to not lose Dehaka from Concussive attacks and Laser Drill.
- Try to keep up your tech as you want to have all the call downs for the early game and to help clear until you have enough Mutas.
- Be sure to get all the unit specific upgrades for you Mutas and only bring them out once they have gone through and become Mutas.
- Dehaka will spend most of the slowed due to Concussive Shells, use Deep Tunnel a lot and try to keep your Mutas on their own control group to allow you to be in more than one place at a time.
- Good commander for this week, static defense works very well here.
- You can use the single Cannon and Shield Batteries for holding the Purifier Beam.
- I rushed the Twilight Council so that I could upgrade my Batteries energy regen, that way I could hold the first Purifier before the second Bot set.
- Once you have your Beams held and enough Cannons work on Mirage or Carriers if you want.
- Try to get to at least level 2 of the Spear of Adun, and get the Repair as well.
- If you partner can clear in advance you get to place static defense as well as be ready for when the next Purifier Beam shows up.
2 H & H
- Good commander for this week, I like Reapers and Wraiths here.
- One of the nice things that you get from H&H is there is no rallies for your production so once you get the Beams held in place nothing should mess with them.
- Reapers are going to be a constant bit of effort to keep them all on a control group without using F2, just keep looking on the map to watch all the units left behind.
- Call downs are great here so be sure to use them as much as possible.
- BE sure to get the Reapers flying upgrades as it makes them faster and able to do a lot more.
- Once you have enough Reapers and have built enough gas start making Wraiths and BCs.
- Good commander for this week, only reason that he is tier 2 is the slowness of his army.
- Be sure to use your call downs as much has possible to make sure that you survive the early game.
- Tanks can be added to help with Bane Scourge comps as well as just give you more to work with.
- If you can hold the Purifier Beams in place feel free to move your Infested Compound to a more central location.
- It might be a bit tough to perfectly spilt your Bunkers on the 4th and 5th Bot sets, try to talk to your ally.
- You might want to build your Bunkers in base if you are worried about anything.
- Great commander this week, if you can micro in many places at once you can do very well.
- For the entire mission I had Nova on her own control group and it helped to clear everything I wanted.
- I like Libs and Tanks and Ravens here as they have long range and can do a lot of damage.
- Spider Mines are good for spawning locations so be sure to research them and then use them.
- Griffin Air Strike still works very well so start off attacks, when you can with it.
- Great commander for this week, DT Corsair is great here.
- Oracles are great for holding the Purifier Beam so be sur to make an extra 3 of them.
- Black Hole is great once you have enough Dark Pylons.
- You should be able to clear your rocks, the first attack wave and the encampments around the first and second Bot location and even the first encampment for the 3rd Bot if you use the Shadow Guard right.
- Corsairs are great for CC so be sure to make them.
- Blink is very important for your DTs so be sure to get it, it will make them far more powerful as they don't have to just walk to get into melee range.
- Great commander for this week, I like Tanks and Goliaths here.
- You can use Hercules to hold to Purifier Beams, they are great as you just need to make an extra 3 and once the Purifier Beam shows up just Teleport close to the Beam and then Patrol around it over unpathable terrain.
- Laser Drill top bars are great here so be sure to use them on big attacks and any time you can.
- Upgrades for your static defense can help for the last Bot sets or earlier of you have the micro and the economy.
- Great commander for this week, basic unit comp and you can use Overlords to hold the Beams if you need.
- Be careful with Mutas as they can do very fast against a Laser Drill if they don't have any Biomass.
- When you are dealing with the first set of attack be sure to place your Nests as late as possible to avoid losing them to the Purifier Beam.
- Brutalisks are great as they Have Deep Tunnel and even if slowed they can be anywhere on the map.
- I like Devourer and Guardians here as they get more health and can deal with their respective enemy units easily.
- Great commander for this week, his units are fast enough and they have Guardian Shell so they can avoid death.
- I like to go for Robo here as they have great DPS and you get access to Observers which is the easiest unit to hold the Purifier Beam.
- When trying to hold the Purifier Beam use Obs and make a Patrol circle around the Beam that has a diameter about the size of the height of your screen.
- Zealots are great for tanking any damage, but be careful about not making too many of them as they eat up a lot of supply.
- Solar Bombardment for the really big attack waves after Bot sets 3 and 4 and 5.
- Shield Overcharge should be used when attacking into encampments or if you need to deal with a big attack without Solar.
- Great commander for this week, I like Infestors with Ling support.
- Stetelite are all that you need to hold the Beams, plus the endless supply of Roaches should do a lot as well.
- When trying to hold Bot locations just start spamming Roaches to each spawn point then micro Super Gary.
- At some point start to rally Roaches to encampments and start to clear the map.
- Stetelite are great for vision too, so place them asap, think about using Super Gary's Stetelite Aura to start placing Stetelite in areas that haven't got a Stetelite yet.
- Great commander for this week, Banes and Scourge are amazing here as they are expendable and its very har for a Laser Drill to kill a lot of them.
- Purifier Beams are tough if you don't control them early on, follow the instructions in the explanation for this week and you should be fine.
- Zagara can do a lot here in the early game but keep in mind that if she pulls Laser Drill agro for too long she will die so think about using the Hydras as a meet shield while attack encampments.
- You might build up resources here so think about static defense at the spawn location if you control the Purifier Beams.
- You can lose a lot of units very fast if you don't control the Purifier Beam be careful, I know I said this a lot but its a really big deal for Zagara's low health units.
- Great commander for this week, you want to have a lot of Omega Worms for movement, Malignant Creep and most importantly Purifier Beam holding power.
- I like Mutas here as they do a great amount of damage, but keep in mind that until you deal with the Laser Drill, taking out builds might loss you a few Mutas as they have enough health (buildings) to let the Laser Drill DPS down a Muta.
- Try to start attacks with Kerrigan then get her out once your Mutas come in.
- The early game might be annoying as Kerrigan will always be slowed, try to keep Creep under her and you can always Leaping Strike away from hot spots.
- I did 10 Omega Worms before my Mutas to ensure that I had enough to hold the Purifier Beams.
- Great commander for this week although you cant do much about the Purifier Beams it doesn't matter as you are super mobile and can be anywhere.
- Think about your Outlaws that you want I did this order: Sirius > Rattlesnake > Sam > Cannonball.
- You want to make sure to finish your economy asap, that way you cab get every upgrade that you can.
- You might want to add a bunch of Turrets at some point around the Laser Drill but if you don't have the Beams held in place it doesn't even matter.
- You forces will be very slow so getting out your Medivacs is super important.
- Think about ways to keep vision where you need it SCVs might work or even leaving Turrets behind with Sirius.
- Great commander for this week, Cannons and Shield Guards For the Win.
- ITs very important that you finish up the Shard collecting so that you can unlock the Reflect as it does a lot for you.
- Cannons in you main should be the next step after you finish your economy.
- Zeratul Blink is super important to use as it takes away the need to walk into enemies, plus it allows you to get in the middle of an attack force getting the most out of Zeratul Whirlwind attack.
- You can use Watchers to hold the Beams but if you play it right you don't need to worry about holding the Beams.
Tier 1 Good mobility and dps able to split to deal with every attack wave and attack force that goes against the shuttle.
Tier 2 Slower army but able to deal with more than half the attacking forces.
Tier 3 Okay but if not done well you cant just a-move.