Kill Bots - Invincible Kill Bots attack your forces until they hit their predetermined kill limit and shut down.
Propagators - Reality warping sludges are crawling towards you. Anything they touch is turned into a copy of the sludge.
Here is the map: Void Launch
Well Propagators and Kills Bots. This week is tough for a lot of commanders as you need high DPS and cheap disposable units. Workers can do very well to feed but you will reach a point that it just doesn't work as well as you would like. One of the best commanders for this can be Abathur as you can kite the Props and use Evos for the Kill Bots. Zagara's Lings are great Raynor's Marines and basic Lings are al great for feeding but you have to keep units away from the Propagators. You can never fully clear the map, as even if you clear all the buildings the Kill Bots and the Props can spawn from the shuttle launch bays. One last thing is if you have buildings in the center of the map they will pull all the agro and it might help you deal with all the mutations as they will come to one spot. Good Luck and Have Fun.
Hunter [Vorazun] (https://youtu.be/R2yshgVFPOs) - Anacalagon [Kerrigan] DT Corsair
Hunter [Abathur] (https://youtu.be/NFIXRXzbF6c) - Anacalagon [Zagara] Evos and Nests
Hunter [Dehaka] (https://youtu.be/6w8aNPX9MTQ) - Anacalagon [Stukov] Creeper Hosts
Hunter [Zagara] (https://youtu.be/0N-2fYu3DFU) - CtG [Zeratul] Banes Scourge
Here is the link to the VOD twitch.tv/videos/475914220
- Not the best this week, as its a bit hard to feed. You can try to one volley the Props with Tempest, but they are slow and can be taken.
- You can try for Dragoons, one of the better options as they are relatively fast.
- You should not make any Zealots and make extra Nexus to feed the Bots.
- Solar is best for attack waves.
- If you want you can make a bit of static defense at your expos if you want.
- Not the best this week, you can deal with Props on their own but add other units and it gets tough.
- You can for Colossus in the center to help with the Props then Scouts for the Shuttles.
- Try your best to keep your supply up and at max, that way you will always have the DPS you need.
- If you know you have a good partner that can help with the side and anti-air just go for Cannon and Colossus then rally all new Probes to the area in from of your Cannons.
- Fenix can deal with a Prop in Dragoon form and Arbiter suit can free a Prop.
- Upgrades as always and get all the unit specific ones as well.
- Okay commander for this week, you have some options, Mass Slayer (I think the best), mass Wrath Walkers, or Ascendants.
- Ascendants are great against attack waves and the Props but you will not be able to feed.
- The mass Slayer is great against Shuttles and Props but not for feeding.
- Mass Wrath Walkers are goof for the Shuttles and the Props and you can feed a bit with the extra mins.
- I really like going for Slayers and Havocs, you can use the Forces Fields to hold back the Props, just be sure to accidentally Blink on top of the Props.
- I like to leave Alarak at home for this one.
- Structure Overcharge is great early game and can help in a pinch against the Props.
- Good commander for this week, go for static defense at the middle lock and they go for Mirage for the sides, this will help make all the enemy Props and Kill Bots go to one area.
- Think about a few Monoliths at your expos but might not be needed.
- Make up to 6 Nexus for feeding the bots but try to have an ally that can at least feed early game.
- Energizers are still needed for the extra attack speed. Spear of Adun is great and try to get the Stun ability for the Orbital Strike.
- Good commander for this week, you can deal with Props well but feeding is going to be a huge problem.
- I like Sam > Sirius > Nux > then whoever.
- Upgrades are great be sure to get them all.
- The Stun is very important for Sam should be one of if not the first upgrades.
- Once you get 3 Outlaws out try and get all of their upgrades.
- Odin can clear some of the encampments to force the mutators to spawn a little further back so try and save the Big Red Button for that.
- Nux Storm and Tychus Grenade still great combo.
- Good commander for this week you can do a lot with DT and Corsair which will help with the Props, but in the end its going to be very hard to feed all the Kill Bots.
- Corsairs are great at holding back the Props, so be sure to make a lot of them, plus they will help with the Shuttles.
- Be sure to only use Shadow Strike on the Props as any melee unit will just be turned.
- Black Hole is also great for most attacks and the Props, it will not stop the Kill Bots though.
- Time Stop is a great way to deal with the last Shuttles and if you ever start to get over-run by the Props.
- Good commander for this week, great at Prop defense.
- You will not be able to feed the Bots so having a friend that can do that is very important.
- If you make a few buildings just north of the Middle Lock then you can pull all the mutations to the middle making it super easy to kill all the Props.
- I went for Tanks and Libs on the middle ramp to kill all the Props as they show up.
- I then had a mobile attack for that can hit up for the shuttles on the West and East.
- Good commander for this week, you can deal with the Props very well with either Mutas (with great micro) or Creeper Host with no micro.
- Dehaka should be able to solo all the attack waves, but having Mutas will make it a bit easier.
- Creeper Hosts have a long cool down so you might not be able to clear all the attack waves, Shuttles and the Props.
- Feeding the Kill Bots might be tough as you really don't have a lot of units to feed with, Lings or Drones.
- Try to avoid Devouring the Props but there will be many times it will need to be done.
- You can spend all your extra minerals on Drones to feed if you want.
- Great commander for this week, you can deal with any attack wave or Props feeding is going to be tough throughout the mission, as early game minerals are tough and late game its going to be hard to keep the Bots feed.
- Tanks an Goliaths with static defense support is great here.
- For the early game try to use the Rockets as they have a slow and 3 can take out a Prop in time.
- I still like Laser Drill mastery.
- Good commander for this week, feeding at the end will be a bit tough.
- You might want to go for Bunkers with Marauders and Tanks to back them up.
- You want to then feed the Bots with about 5 or 6 Barracks so that you can get enough Marines.
- Try to Stim your Marines to 1 health so they die faster.
- Banshee are great for dealing with the Props early game, Hyperion as well.
- Marauders are great to add to deal with Props on the field but try to leave them to the defenses.
- You will need about 8 OCs to get enough minerals
1 H & H
- Great commander for this week, Reapers can deal with everything.
- Keep in mind that you can lose them all very fast and that you don't want to have your Galleons on the field.
- Avoid F2 so that you always have a some extra Reapers to attack with, try to use a rally camera to grab new Reapers.
- Great commander for this week, Hydras and Lings one for attacks and one for the Bots.
- Gary can attack while moving so you can always deal with the Props.
- Lings should be all that you need in order to feed the Bots.
- Props can be tough so think about good micro or leaving them to your partner.
- If you want to have everything come to the middle place a few Spines and nothing on the sides this will help you know where everything is going.
- Upgrades as always and think about extra Hatches for the Larva.
- Really great commander for this week, Stalkers are great for all comps be sure to use the Blink into extra damage ability, you can Blink away from the Props and as long as you were in range before the Blink you will get the extra damage.
- Zeratul should never go after Props as he is melee.
- Its going to be hard to get the first Prop without Stalkers so think about delaying the expo or rushing out a few Stalker fast.
- I like to put a Monolith at each base to help with random Props.
- Void Arrays are great for getting around try to have one in the main 1 at each expo and then one for the army.
- Great commander for this week feed with Zerglings and attack with Kerrigan and Mutas.
- You can make a few Omegas if you want to the Malignant Creep and the movement speed.
- Be sure to have all your units on separate control groups to avoid feeding with the wrong units, or a-moving to a Prop with Melee units.
- Mutas can snipe Props but its very tough and you will need good micro.
- Immobilization Wave is very good but it doesn't stop the Props or the Kill Bots.
- Really great commander this week, you can feed with Evo Chambers and kill the Props with Evos' Symbiote as it attacks while moving.
- You can get out an Evo before the first attack wave and then try to snowball the mutation with enough Toxic Nests and Evos to feed.
- I like having Evos at the main ramp and the expos to feed the Bots, but keep in mind you will have to Engauge the Props sooner to avoid losing anything at your base.
- Some random unit will turn into Locust that can be bad but not game breaking just watch out for it.
- You should spawn camp the spawn locations with Nest and that will also help kill Props as it only takes 3 with max mastery damage.
- Really great commander for this week, Bunkers and Infested for feed and Tanks and Bunkers for the Props.
- Be sure to not get the Leap ability and the Brooding upgrades as they will only help feed the Props.
- Hold the center and think about Libs or just having your ally take care of the side Locks.
- Be sure to not make any buildings on the sides to keep all agro in the center.
- I wouldn't use the Alexander unless you know no Props will show up while its active.
- Get at least attack upgrades for you troops you dont need defense if you are in charge of feeding
- Really great commander for this week, you can feed with Lings, Kill Props with Banes and snipe Shuttles with Scrooge.
- Once you have your economy up you should be able to keep as many Lings or Banes as you need.
- Try to leave some safety scourge on the Shuttle exits just in case.
- Normally you would camp the Shuttle spawns with Scourge but in this case you will just feed the Props so try to avoid that unless you know that you have the time to camp before an other Prop spawns.
Tier 1 Can deal with both Propagators and the Kill Bots, also the attack waves and the Shuttles.
Tier 2 Can deal with the attacks or the, or Mutators, i.e. a good partner to have.
Tier 3 Not recommended.