Inspiration - Enemy Heroic units increase the attack speed and armor of all enemies within a small range.
Transmutation - Enemy units have a chance to transform into more powerful units whenever they deal damage.
Transmutation and Inspiration... Here we go. So this week is all about killing things fast and not taking too much damage, as even just getting hit has a chance of Transmuting an enemy. I really like commanders like Nova here as you can start every fight with a Griffin Air Strike and clear almost every unit that way. Commanders like Zagara can be very powerful as well but they need to be set-up before the fight starts. Think about lots of AOE and burst damage against the Hybrids. Crowd control can also do very well here (Disruption Web, Disabling Cloud, Black Hole, Time Stop all can make this much easier. Good Luck and Have Fun.
Hunter [Tychus] (https://youtu.be/IgaioFJkddA) - arceus [Dehaka] Sirius Sam Rattlesnake
Hunter [Zagara] (https://youtu.be/CD5_AQU1AAY) - Ancalagon [Nova] Banes/Ground Comp
Hunter [Nova] (https://youtu.be/UphdROwr1tA) - CtG [Tychus] (https://youtu.be/opJrkhUe16g) Nova for clearing and Units for Hybrids.
Hunter [Karax] (https://youtu.be/YI5l8FzT0KM) - CtG [H&H] (https://youtu.be/WyRM2_KaYo0) Robo Comp
Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/469461327
- Not the best this week, you can get away with Mech here, but the early game is going to be tough as you only really have the Apocalisk as the Alexander will only feed the units.
- If you see that only Hybrid are left you can use the Alexander but keep in mind if any other units show up you might just make an other Hybrid.
- Tanks and Liberators are the way to go here think about turning off the Infested Civilians or keeping them away from the front and just use them to feed the Tanks.
- Think about a few Bunkers at your expo to help with random unit that will show up.
- Liberators will die so be able to remake them as needed.
- Good commander for this week, you can be very supportive and Immortals with Shadow Cannon can clear the Hybrids very fast.
- Try to play a bit more supportive for the first bit of the mutation so that you can build up gas for a few Immortals with your first Chrono Boost.
- Once you get your army production going keep it up and try to also finish up the rest of the Spear of Adun upgrades as they help a lot to make the lesser unit go down fast so you can focus the Hybrid.
- You can add either Sentinels (with Revive ability) or Cannons to your Immortal army.
- The Solar Lance is the best for clearing your expo and attack waves.
2 H & H
- Good commander for this week, but they require very specific orders to do this right.
- You need to deal with the second attack with very well placed Mines, the expo with your Space Station Reallocation and the first Hybrid with Call in the Fleet.
- If you do the first 8 mins right you should be then able to start making Horner units.
- I like Hellions here as they have great armored damage and give you a good buff but don't just mass them as they die easily.
- Try to save Call in the Fleet for the encampments after the first Hybrid, and the Space Station for Hybrids.
- Ravens are super important so be sure to get them.
- You can go with or without the Strike Platforms as they will die if used too fast into the enemy and Transmute enemy units.
- Good commander for this week, with perfect amounts of Banes and Scourge you can clear the entire Hybrid attacks in seconds.
- Attacking the encampments can be tough as everything is spread out and you will feed the defending units and end up with no forces and a lot of Hybrids.
- Try to focus on clearing the Hybrid Spawn locations and leave the middle to your partner and only help when they need it, that way you can clear the Hybrids and then can defend Jin'ara.
- Frenzy should be timed to help your ally and deal with the Hybrid attacks.
- Roach Drop doesn't help as much as you want you might be better off not using it or only calling it in when you are dealing with max Transmutated units.
- Good commander for this week, Good mobility and high enough HP but AOE is going to be a bit of a problem.
- Fenix normally loses unit here and there so be careful about trying to minimize that by keeping Shields up from the Conservators and pulling back unit that are hurt.
- Fenix should be able to clear the early game with the help of an early Immortal.
- I like Carriers here but they can feed the enemy so think about just going for Robo Gateway (Adepts).
- Be sure to get all the upgrades for the units that you make, get at least attack upgrades for any units that you make.
- Good commander for this week, but as the attack end up becoming very large there just isn't enough AOE damage to clear every unit and Hybrid by yourself.
- Sam can be used to Stun the Hybrids and do a lot of damage.
- Tychus Grenade synergizes well with Nux's AOE.
- Sirius might feel like a good idea but his Turrets die easily and count as a death and units will instantly be Transmuted.
- I would go for Sam > Rattlesnake > Nux > Vega.
- Try to stay on top of the upgrades especially Sam's and Nux's as they will do a lot for you.
- Great commander for this week, you can use the Banshee to clear the first attack wave and your expo.
- Try to save the Hyperion for the second (large) attack wave or try and spawn the Hybrids early, that way you wont be caught out with nothing to deal with the second attack wave.
- I like BCs here as Yamato is great and they have a lot of HP.
- You should only need 3 OCs and that is mostly for the Scans.
- Upgrades as always and you might want to engage the Mech movement speed ability to kite the attack waves and the Hybrid spawns.
- Great commander for this week, most any unit comp will work here, but I like Archon High Templar Zealot.
- Solar Bombardment is great for the second attack wave or the first Hybrid which ever comes first.
- Try to use Solar Bombardment on the Hybrids if you can.
- For the encampments try to always have a Shield Overcharge ready.
- Upgrades are super important.
- Try not to spam any Zealots unless you have them under a spawn so that they can do the most damage and avoid Transmutating enemy units.
- Great commander for this week, Tanks and Goliaths are all that you need here.
- I really like the Laser Drill mastery here and if you time it out right you can use the Concentrated Beam on the second attack wave and the Pulse Cannon on the first Hybrid.
- You should use the first Combat Drop for the first attack wave, clearing your expo and clearing the first encampment, the second Combat Drop should be used in conjunction with the Pulse Cannon for the first Hybrid.
- Try to get all the unit specific upgrades and try to cast Shield on your Goliaths with the Science Vessels.
- Be sure to micro the Hercules and the Tanks inside as its the real damage.
- Once you have cleared the first large encampment try to save the Pulse Cannon for the Hybrids and the Concentrated Beam for the attack waves.
- Great commander for this week, Time Stop, Black Hole and DT Corsair are all that you need.
- One thing is that if you are dealing with an air comp you might need a few Stalkers and a Black Hole to deal with the second attack wave.
- The Shadow Guard should be able to deal with the expo the first attack wave and the support for Jinara.
- IF you want you can Cannon up your expo with a Dark Pylon and a few Pylons just to be extra safe.
- Upgrades for at least air attack and all unit specific upgrades.
- You can get away without using Time Stop on the Hybrid and save that for the encampments as its very hard to clear something so spread out, you might want to use 2 Black Holes.
- Great commander for this week, I went for mass Infestors (the enemy can only Transmutated so many times lol).
- For Infestors to work you really need to micro Gary well in the beginning and save 2 Orb charges for the second attack wave.
- Be sure to set up a lot of static defense around your Infestors with the minerals that you will build up to keep them safe.
- Be sure to move your Infestors close to where you will attack next, be sure to move your static defense as well.
- Upgrades as always and once you hit mid to late games its all about massing the Roaches and brute forcing your way through all the Hybrid.
- Really Great commander for this week, Evos are tanks and Muta Devourer does a great job.
- be sure to make Devourers if its an air comp as Mutas just wont do the trick and Devourers do have a debuff.
- Toxic Nest placement matters a lot for the second attack wave and having a Brutalisk out will help a lot too.
- Be careful when dealing with Teran and getting early Biomass as Bunkers can hurt a lot.
- Add a few Queens here to keep your unit at high health and use Mend as much as possible once you love HP.
- Guardians might help here as they have super long range so think about them if you start to lose too many Mutalisks.
- Really Great commander for this week, Hero solo can work, but I like to go for Hero solo for the early game and then into Ultras.
- Even if its air Ultras will work as unit will turn into ground forces at some point and Ultras are very hard to kill.
- Upgrades are super important so be sure to get all you need.
- Either Hero solo masteries (attack damage, Immobilization, and Primary ability) or unit masteries (Vespene Cost and Upgrade cost and time) will work here.
- When attacking encampments you really want to use Immobilization wave as you will take too much agro otherwise.
- Really great commander for this week, once you get a few good Ascendants you should be fine.
- Alarak can carry the early game and a well placed Pylon can allow you to clear the expo with ease.
- When dealing with the encampments you want o start off with some Orb abilities to draw the enemy units out them start in with your Mind Blasts to clear the big units.
- You can get more damage out of a Orb attack if you use Alarak's Wave ability it will keep the units in the AOE longer.
- Always start off with the Orb attack then use Mind Blast to kill the Hybrids.
- If you have the APM you can place some Force Fields in front of your Ascendants to keep unit away.
- Mother Ship is great for the encampments or an attack wave that you aren't in position for.
- Really great commander for this week, I like Creeper Hosts here but Mutas can de well.
- Dehaka can carry the early game and the call downs can deal with the attack waves and the Hybrids.
- Be sure to only bring out unit once they are evolved as the lower ones might die too quick.
- Upgrades for any unit that you make, if going for Creeper Hosts focus on attack.
- As always be on the lookout for any Psionic units that you see.
- be careful against Terran as the Bunker are going to make it very tough to get the early Essence.
- Really Great commander for this week, any strat will work, my favorite this week is mass Shield Guards.
- If you go for Cannons you need to Project them before spawning the Hybrid as if you do that after they are spawned it will be very tough.
- Shield Guards can do amazing be sure to use the Reflect ability to get the most out of them, plus you will build up minerals and can make a lot of Cannons too.
- Zeratul can clear the first couple attack waves by himself.
- I went for the Void Ray call down as its a bit better against the expos, try to call them in on the outside (to the West of the Western expo or East of the Eastern expo) to avoid pulling agro from the first encampment.
- Really great commander for this week, Griffin Air Strike is amazing for clearing units super fast and Snipe can clear the rest.
- I really like Tanks and Ghosts here as they can clear a lot of units fast and Spider Mines can clear the entire Hybrid spawns if they are ground.
- Defensive Drone is amazing here for keeping units alive and avoiding Transmutation.
- Sabotage Drone and Griffin Air Strike are still a great combo and avoid any chance of taking damage so try to use them as much as possible.
- If done right you can clear the first encampment with Sabotage Drone and Griffin Air Strike and the last encampment with you first Nuke.
Tier 1 Good burst and AOE damage, able to clear the entire Hybrid attacks by themselves if needed.
Tier 2 Good burst or AOE damage, needs help to clear some part of the Hybrid attacks.
Tier 3 Not recommended.