• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:54
CEST 20:54
KST 03:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8251 users

[TV] HBO Game of Thrones - Page 103

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 1836 Next
All book discussion in this thread is now allowed.
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
May 02 2011 03:57 GMT
#2041
Is it just me, or nothing happening in these episodes, I'm really interested in the show but the last 2 episodes have been a snooze.
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-02 04:08:05
May 02 2011 04:05 GMT
#2042
On May 02 2011 12:57 Darpa wrote:
Is it just me, or nothing happening in these episodes, I'm really interested in the show but the last 2 episodes have been a snooze.

I loved this episodes and thought it was easily the best so far but I can kind of understand where you are coming from if you don't know what to expect from the story. They are building up to some pretty big things.

Arya owns and is stealing the show for me. She's adorable and actually a good child actor.

Also Jorah Mormont, Barristan and Yoren were all so great. Barristan especially I thought was bad ass
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
May 02 2011 04:14 GMT
#2043
On May 02 2011 12:57 Darpa wrote:
Is it just me, or nothing happening in these episodes, I'm really interested in the show but the last 2 episodes have been a snooze.


Don't worry, you'll be crapping yourself in about 2-3 episodes.
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
May 02 2011 04:20 GMT
#2044
On May 02 2011 13:14 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2011 12:57 Darpa wrote:
Is it just me, or nothing happening in these episodes, I'm really interested in the show but the last 2 episodes have been a snooze.


Don't worry, you'll be crapping yourself in about 2-3 episodes.


Well thats good to know, I have bought the books but I havent read them yet, because I thought it might ruin the show.
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
Array
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada46 Posts
May 02 2011 04:25 GMT
#2045
On May 02 2011 13:20 Darpa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2011 13:14 xDaunt wrote:
On May 02 2011 12:57 Darpa wrote:
Is it just me, or nothing happening in these episodes, I'm really interested in the show but the last 2 episodes have been a snooze.


Don't worry, you'll be crapping yourself in about 2-3 episodes.


Well thats good to know, I have bought the books but I havent read them yet, because I thought it might ruin the show.


for me it's the other way around
Eishi_Ki
Profile Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1667 Posts
May 02 2011 04:27 GMT
#2046
On May 02 2011 13:20 Darpa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2011 13:14 xDaunt wrote:
On May 02 2011 12:57 Darpa wrote:
Is it just me, or nothing happening in these episodes, I'm really interested in the show but the last 2 episodes have been a snooze.


Don't worry, you'll be crapping yourself in about 2-3 episodes.


Well thats good to know, I have bought the books but I havent read them yet, because I thought it might ruin the show.


I definitely envy you for being able to experience the show with virgin eyes... /sigh.... but it is awesome, at least I know that =P
BluePabs
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
May 02 2011 04:27 GMT
#2047
I think the show is doing an amazing job so far. I love to read but taking in the story this way has been more enjoyable than reading his books. Really enjoyed the first one but I could barely get through the last one.

So far a big fan of the job they've done and really looking forward to what's coming next!
Drowsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States4876 Posts
May 02 2011 04:37 GMT
#2048
REALLY loved the scene where Benjan (The 1st ranger, sorry don't know how to spell the names) gives Tyrion a talking to for making light of the watch. Fuck that 4 foot fatass yo, he put that little man in his place.
Our Protoss, Who art in Aiur HongUn be Thy name; Thy stalker come, Thy will be blunk, on ladder as it is in Micro Tourny. Give us this win in our daily ladder, and forgive us our cheeses, As we forgive those who play zerg against us.
Drowsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-02 04:50:49
May 02 2011 04:45 GMT
#2049
Tyrion also peed and immediately shook hands with our hero Jon Snow (without first sanitizing), lending more credence to the fact that he is an overrated dickbag.

I'm enjoying the show more and more every episode. I feel like the Jon Snow/Wall plotline is the most interesting. It's dark and gritty like the first 14 minute preview.
Our Protoss, Who art in Aiur HongUn be Thy name; Thy stalker come, Thy will be blunk, on ladder as it is in Micro Tourny. Give us this win in our daily ladder, and forgive us our cheeses, As we forgive those who play zerg against us.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-02 04:56:35
May 02 2011 04:50 GMT
#2050
i don't think they knew about germs in the middle ages (or in this fantasy the way they refer to sicknesses and such) drowsy. i think you're bein too hard on the little midget guy

i mean look how stuck up the rest of his family is, relatively he's pretty humble
bjwithbraces
Profile Joined April 2010
United States549 Posts
May 02 2011 05:04 GMT
#2051
Winter is definitely coming. I haven't read the books and while I noticed myself being perhaps a little bored with episode 1 and 2, this latest episode I could feel it all leading up to something(s) within the next few episodes, and I am pumped. Really looking forward to them, especially since I've looked up a few spoilers/lore(lol) from the books.

anyone find a teaser for episode 4 yet? :o
http://steamcommunity.com/id/unipolarity/inventory/
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
May 02 2011 05:07 GMT
#2052
Wow the actress they got for Arya is doing such an amazing job so far, I'm really liking it. The last scene with Syrio was really good.

And liking Littlefinger so far, Varys is okay I guess.
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
May 02 2011 05:20 GMT
#2053
omfg

end scene with syrio and arya was just so fricken good
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Elektrobear
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
108 Posts
May 02 2011 05:22 GMT
#2054
I love Syrio so much..
WniO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2706 Posts
May 02 2011 05:27 GMT
#2055
i really liked the ending scene. bean and the girl are my favs (:
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
May 02 2011 05:35 GMT
#2056
Does anyone have a hard time not seeing Tommy Carcetti in Littlefinger Baelish?
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
May 02 2011 05:46 GMT
#2057
while in the books my favorite character was a tossup between tyrion/robb/jon, arya is definitely stealing the show, without a question.
Strut
Profile Joined June 2010
United States182 Posts
May 02 2011 05:47 GMT
#2058
On May 02 2011 12:57 Darpa wrote:
Is it just me, or nothing happening in these episodes, I'm really interested in the show but the last 2 episodes have been a snooze.


I would say this show isn't meant to be watched one episode a week. People would get the best experience once it is out on DVD.. watching it all in one or two sittings. Think of this series more as season long episodes.

but really if you want to get excited about each episode you need to pay attention to the characters, learn what you can, form opinions, and appreciate all the interactions they have with other characters. When the payoffs come, you'll love it all.
CaptainFwiffo
Profile Joined August 2010
United States576 Posts
May 02 2011 06:14 GMT
#2059
On May 02 2011 14:20 Hot_Bid wrote:
omfg

end scene with syrio and arya was just so fricken good

Oh man, that whole scene, I was like "NINTENDO SIXTY-FOUR!!!!" I was wiggling like Artosis.

During some of her important actings scenes, I was thinking "well, she's pretty young, so she's doing OK, I guess", but then when Syrio shows up, I realized that she's doing great considering how much time she must have been spending on sword fighting training (esp. considering the actress is right-handed and Arya is a southpaw).

+ Show Spoiler [Might spoil later events of book 1] +
The scene when Cat leaves king landing makes me want to cry, and I get so melancholy every time I reread that part of the book.
"Even though they don't drink milk, milk comes out of their nose, disturbingly." - Tasteless
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
May 02 2011 06:17 GMT
#2060
Oh man, the scene with Syrio was SO COOL!
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 1836 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19960
Calm 3629
Mini 424
Mind 84
910 65
Free 63
soO 31
Trap 31
Aegong 23
Dota 2
Gorgc5189
XaKoH 285
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6184
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3472
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt539
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor196
Livibee190
C9.Mang0129
Trikslyr126
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 92
QueenE72
ZombieGrub33
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix11
• niya90s 2
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2234
Other Games
• Shiphtur804
• imaqtpie768
• tFFMrPink 7
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 6m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.