Those sexual symbolism and lines from character that if without context certainly sound like they're from a sex scene lol. It's still pretty well done still so it doesn't matter, i just think of it as part of it's charm.
Also something horrible is probably going to happen to the cast later.
I wish i had more time for anime but finishing my thesis takes priority. I spend most of my free time messing around with the economy in WoW. Never before has making gold been this easy, making millions with minimal effort.
Tbh i can never figure it out why i'm not very good with exploiting mmo farming compared to my friends like every mmo they play they farm shit ton of mmo moneys. Meanwhile i think out of 20 mmo's i've played i only got rich ingame like in two of them.
I don't farm anything, it's slow and time consuming. I'm 100% just buying and reselling stuff on the auction house. I started up on another realm yesterday (i'm making gold on 4 realms now) and after setting it up the value of my auctions is at 1.9m gold while i maybe only invested 400k gold into it to get started.
ive recently watched attack on titan s2 if u can even call it that i mean an anime season with 12 episodes is that a joke did i actualyl wait 4 years for this i actually was so triggered when i realized that i mean are they serious
Next season of it airs soon, but yeah they dropped the ball It was among the absolutely most popular things in japan and they just... waited 4 years to produce more and let the hype die completely
The sales dropped significantly as a result. Pretty fucking dumb.
On March 21 2018 22:41 Plansix wrote: Didn’t they hold off on season 2 so they comic could get close to finishing and they would have enough material?
No, season 2 didn't even get close to finishing the story and the material season 2 covered had been out for a long time by the time season 2 aired.
When season 1 stopped airing it stopped at chapter 33, or around that, chapter 50 was out by then. They used 2 cours to adapt 33 chapters and then spent 4 years before using 1 cour to adapt what had been out for 4 years.
Over 100 chapters are out now and they're only halfway.
Edit: for context, the sales dropped from 52k average per volume to 7k average per volume of BDs from season 1 to 2, they dropped the ball so fucking hard it's amazing
It's very campy and anyone who wants a series that takes itself 100% seriously would probably dislike it. My favourite part is part 4 though, Diamond is Unbreakable.
Part 4>Later parts of part 3>Part 2>Early parts of part 3>Part 1
On March 21 2018 22:57 PoulsenB wrote: I tried watching JoJo but I tapped out 11 episodes in, it was getting super boring after its pretty strong start.
On March 21 2018 23:01 Unleashing wrote: Nah, PTE is really not my cup of tea. They have 1 clever meta joke here or there among a sea of imo lazy references or meh humor.
sometimes it gets really random and obscure, but I don't think it's lazy. I absolutely loved the Bop Together video and the bobnemimi one where... this
Excited for the hishiro girl drop final. That last preview, what the fk, where did the show go
tbh attack on titan is still amazing its just very annoying to follow cuz like all animes its very very slow in progression and not even closed to finished
I still think AoT s1 was pretty great but unfortunately like Unleashing said it took wayy too long before the next season came out that i completely lost interest. And AoT for me isn't one of those anime that i would willingly check out the manga like the music/animation/voice acting was a part of what lured me into it.
AoT was something that never captured my interest. Darling may be picked up at some point, same with Neon Violet Evergarden. I was also interested in that Love After the Rain series, but we'll see.
Honestly my primary interest in DARLING is the fact that the author from To Love-Ru is working on the manga adaptation, and when that finishes up I hope he'll go back to the To Love-Ru universe for something fun.