Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 9391
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
Slomo
Germany7198 Posts
| ||
|
Spicy_Curry
United States10573 Posts
| ||
|
goody153
44306 Posts
Bring back lina in the meta pls anything that isn't TB | ||
|
Maverick_2009
Somewhere2002 Posts
| ||
|
PoulsenB
Poland7760 Posts
Dendi XBOCTing fnatic with rapira was so cool haha | ||
|
Slomo
Germany7198 Posts
On March 17 2018 21:59 2009 wrote: maybe OG.Beesa While I would dig that, I'd rather see them pick up a mid player than another carry. FUCK! Now I'm worried they wont even make it trough open qualifiers for TI. | ||
|
goody153
44306 Posts
| ||
|
goody153
44306 Posts
On March 17 2018 22:03 Slomo wrote: While I would dig that, I'd rather see them pick up a mid player than another carry. FUCK! Now I'm worried they wont even make it trough open qualifiers for TI. dont think it matters mid players are usually the best farming cores nowadays and the other two cores playing more playmakers/space creators than midplayers | ||
|
harodihg
Japan1344 Posts
I know that this criticism is small, may not bug other people, and has no real effect on the game, but it sort of bugs me that I have to click through it every single time | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
| ||
|
goody153
44306 Posts
On March 17 2018 22:49 cecek wrote: I think it's w33 to OG. Probably also makes sense since last bucharest both w33 and OG was there. Don't like it though w33ha is not a greedy core despite having a weird playmaking mid style that works but Ana and miracle back on OG was extremely greedy and consistent impact with enough resources. Dunno if they can 4p1 with him(w33ha during secret and DC wasn't the greedy 1 position but rather a dual-triple core setup) | ||
|
HwangjaeTerran
Finland5967 Posts
| ||
|
Nixer
2774 Posts
| ||
|
andyrau
13015 Posts
some of the games that run on the engine have really bad performance issues (ark, conan exiles) and others are great (sea of thieves, sfv, all the epic games) latency issues are also really dumb, i remember reading an analysis where the tickrate ranged from 10-30 depending on how many players are in the game | ||
|
PoulsenB
Poland7760 Posts
| ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
| ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
| ||
|
goody153
44306 Posts
On March 18 2018 08:10 PoulsenB wrote: I feel like I'm a little better at dota than before. Just playing the game feels better, and more fun. Maybe I'm just imagining things, idk Would you be willing to participate in a research about Stockholm syndrome ? You seem to be prime subject for the research On March 18 2018 10:19 yamato77 wrote: OG is actually best in dual-core drafts, so w33 will do fine if the metagame fits n0tail's hero pool. Dunno about that since w33 played a weird style of mid. Not really the farm-heavy carry heroes that miracle/ana did OG. I think rtz might work better for OG than w33ha would | ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
| ||
| ||