|
On March 19 2018 22:24 Pontual wrote: this weekend was a roller coaster of feelings
gf broke up with me, then she regret, idk it's weird, but i was feeling she is depressed and i guess she exploded. She finally admits she needs help
when she broke up i started making plans to go to TI with some friends, will see what happens next
also i had 2 wins and 16 losses in my last 18 games
that's awesome
|
|
|
Sorry to hear, guys.
I'm with Faruko though, some silver lining.
|
back on my bullshit
|
400$ gaming chair at work.
|
The comment would have worked if you left out the insult.
@pontual: even if you're back together, if going to ti IS a dream of yours don't let a relationship hinder you from achieving said goals.
Also what faruko said. If it was a snap decision, do you think you could forgive her? Knowing the underlying circumstances and such.
Also I did Skype with my hosts in Brazil yesterday and it sounds like the security situation deteriorated immensely since I've been there in 2011. They don't leave the house alone, don't go for walks outside of shopping malls BV and try to do everything in a group to be safer. Do you resident Brasiliens agree?
|
|
|
On March 20 2018 01:51 Comeh wrote: I mean, having gone to 3 TI's, its not worth sacrificing a relationship over.
Going through a breakup right now too, so i feel ya. wanna die atm but ...trying to progress on a lot of stuff in life i've been putting off. Not entirely what I meant. I wanted to point out that it is not either or but can be accomplished together.
Brevity due to being on the bus didn't help that lol
|
On March 20 2018 01:49 Artisreal wrote: The comment would have worked if you left out the insult.
@pontual: even if you're back together, if going to ti IS a dream of yours don't let a relationship hinder you from achieving said goals.
Also what faruko said. If it was a snap decision, do you think you could forgive her? Knowing the underlying circumstances and such. she kept her feelings to herself too much, she exploded, she is now willing to express her inner feelings more and will start therapy today, we will talk again after said therapy. Even when she broke up she said she felt like doing the biggest mistake but she couldn't go on with her feelings in a huge mess. It fcking hurt when i told her i love her but she said she didn't know what she felt. I'm blaming this on depression but we will have to see how it plays out. She really regret and says everything is clearer now.
I'm honestly pondering if i can go to ti this year, i'm going to europe in july so idk if i can make another trip abroad by august
|
On March 19 2018 23:36 Comeh wrote: breakups suck man I finally got around to beating hearts of stone and blood and wine. they fucking rule, thanks so much for buying them for me dude )
|
|
|
what a goddamn depressing weekend
|
staying single doesnt go through breakups profit??
|
On March 20 2018 05:14 CorsairHero wrote: staying single doesnt go through breakups profit?? yes both literally and figuratively
|
bonus: obtain wizarddom by 40
|
On March 20 2018 05:14 CorsairHero wrote: staying single doesnt go through breakups profit?? Financially speaking, your second line is quite unnecessary
|
Get wife Have her make lots of money Profit
|
Don't have relationships Don't get relationship issues Easy life
|
When I play support I win 44% of games, when I play core I win 66% of games. I should play less supports haha. Also Death prophet is becoming one of my favorites.
|
On March 20 2018 05:16 andyrau wrote: bonus: obtain wizarddom by 40 I'd honestly rather become a magical girl though, but I guess wizard works for me.
|
|
|
|
|
|