• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:08
CEST 15:08
KST 22:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8709 users

Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 9394

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9392 9393 9394 9395 9396 10602 Next
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
March 19 2018 22:34 GMT
#187861
On March 20 2018 05:16 andyrau wrote:
bonus: obtain wizarddom by 40

single =! sexless tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
Nixer
Profile Joined July 2011
2774 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-19 22:54:23
March 19 2018 22:53 GMT
#187862
On March 20 2018 01:59 Pontual wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2018 01:49 Artisreal wrote:
The comment would have worked if you left out the insult.

@pontual: even if you're back together, if going to ti IS a dream of yours don't let a relationship hinder you from achieving said goals.

Also what faruko said.
If it was a snap decision, do you think you could forgive her? Knowing the underlying circumstances and such.

she kept her feelings to herself too much, she exploded, she is now willing to express her inner feelings more and will start therapy today, we will talk again after said therapy. Even when she broke up she said she felt like doing the biggest mistake but she couldn't go on with her feelings in a huge mess. It fcking hurt when i told her i love her but she said she didn't know what she felt. I'm blaming this on depression but we will have to see how it plays out. She really regret and says everything is clearer now.

I'm honestly pondering if i can go to ti this year, i'm going to europe in july so idk if i can make another trip abroad by august

This sounds done and dusted to me. Putting it bluntly.
Graphics
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
March 19 2018 22:55 GMT
#187863
On March 20 2018 07:53 Nixer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2018 01:59 Pontual wrote:
On March 20 2018 01:49 Artisreal wrote:
The comment would have worked if you left out the insult.

@pontual: even if you're back together, if going to ti IS a dream of yours don't let a relationship hinder you from achieving said goals.

Also what faruko said.
If it was a snap decision, do you think you could forgive her? Knowing the underlying circumstances and such.

she kept her feelings to herself too much, she exploded, she is now willing to express her inner feelings more and will start therapy today, we will talk again after said therapy. Even when she broke up she said she felt like doing the biggest mistake but she couldn't go on with her feelings in a huge mess. It fcking hurt when i told her i love her but she said she didn't know what she felt. I'm blaming this on depression but we will have to see how it plays out. She really regret and says everything is clearer now.

I'm honestly pondering if i can go to ti this year, i'm going to europe in july so idk if i can make another trip abroad by august

This sounds done and dusted to me. Putting it bluntly.

meh, every one is different, every relationship is different. I try not to judge other people's relationship too much (within reason) because its basically impossible to communicate to other people how a relationship is working.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
Fleetfeet
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Canada2836 Posts
March 19 2018 23:29 GMT
#187864
On March 20 2018 06:02 PoulsenB wrote:
When I play support I win 44% of games, when I play core I win 66% of games. I should play less supports haha. Also Death prophet is becoming one of my favorites.


God sometimes playing core feels so good. Playing supp is nice because you function as a catalyst for your cores, and if they play well you're probably pushing highground by 25 mins... but if they make garbage decisions they throw away the advantage you earned them in seconds and it feels bad.

Being a pos 1 or 2 and being able to look back and see your own mistakes and how it spiralled from there is comforting. Then again, being pos1 and have your supports abandon you or single pull at bad times feels bad. It just feels possible to recover as a pos1 from your supports fucking up, but less so for your pos5 to recover from investing in a core that plays poorly.
Fleetfeet
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Canada2836 Posts
March 19 2018 23:31 GMT
#187865
Also comeh how do you feel about morph right now? It feels like hes strong but everyone's still trying to play him as splitpush and shotgun, which feels wrong.
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
March 19 2018 23:34 GMT
#187866
On March 20 2018 08:31 Fleetfeet wrote:
Also comeh how do you feel about morph right now? It feels like hes strong but everyone's still trying to play him as splitpush and shotgun, which feels wrong.

He's super fun to play, although I still fail regularly with him since he just works differently than old morph

builds are super up to debate tbh. I can see a good argument for not going EB (one of the reasons I liked early Bfly with rtz morph is that the items synergize with the hero you are morphed to). However, the fact you can one / 2 shot with EB is super appealing sometimes. Hard to say Hard to say. Might start seeing morphs try building around allies more and picking up the "can morph to allies" talent. Would make more sense tbh.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
harodihg
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Japan1344 Posts
March 19 2018 23:35 GMT
#187867
On March 20 2018 06:02 PoulsenB wrote:
When I play support I win 44% of games, when I play core I win 66% of games. I should play less supports haha. Also Death prophet is becoming one of my favorites.


Did you take into account that you can't win as support when you pick core?
Agh's ult sniper: Sniper locks eyes with target unit, immobilizing them in horror as he turns the gun on himself. Channeled, lasts 5 seconds.
andyrau
Profile Joined December 2010
13015 Posts
March 20 2018 00:20 GMT
#187868
On March 20 2018 07:34 Erasme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2018 05:16 andyrau wrote:
bonus: obtain wizarddom by 40

single =! sexless tho

that's why it's a bonus
"Zai is legitimately not as good as bulba." | kaipi ti3 champions
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
March 20 2018 00:27 GMT
#187869
sex without romance is YAWN
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-20 01:51:15
March 20 2018 01:48 GMT
#187870
On March 20 2018 05:16 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2018 05:14 CorsairHero wrote:
staying single
doesnt go through breakups
profit??

Financially speaking, your second line is quite unnecessary

wait what, I'm definitely going to have less money as a single dude than I did in a relationship since I'm not splitting rent lol.

Why is every body going through breakups rn, i am sorry every body (me included)

how is everyones breakup beard, mine is good
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 20 2018 02:13 GMT
#187871
You shouldn't just say "my beard is good" without posting some sort of progress picture.
kiss kiss fall in love
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-20 02:23:07
March 20 2018 02:22 GMT
#187872
On March 20 2018 10:48 eieio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2018 05:16 Sn0_Man wrote:
On March 20 2018 05:14 CorsairHero wrote:
staying single
doesnt go through breakups
profit??

Financially speaking, your second line is quite unnecessary

wait what, I'm definitely going to have less money as a single dude than I did in a relationship since I'm not splitting rent lol.

Why is every body going through breakups rn, i am sorry every body (me included)

how is everyones breakup beard, mine is good

damn dude, sorry to hear that
<3 <3 <3

im shaving pretty regularly check out my stream to s...jk my webcam broke
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 20 2018 02:30 GMT
#187873
So just as I tried to change my Steam profile pic/name, it crashed. It's almost like a sign from GabeN to not try to Sailor Moon it up.
kiss kiss fall in love
Atreides
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2393 Posts
March 20 2018 03:01 GMT
#187874
I haven’t shaved in 14 years. While I wasn’t single that whole time I think it’s been almost 10 years. Not sure how that calculates.

Life’s fucking awful tho that’s for sure. I just need to get my shit together so I can start fishing again in a month. Then it’ll be ok.
Spicy_Curry
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States10573 Posts
March 20 2018 04:21 GMT
#187875
On March 20 2018 10:48 eieio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2018 05:16 Sn0_Man wrote:
On March 20 2018 05:14 CorsairHero wrote:
staying single
doesnt go through breakups
profit??

Financially speaking, your second line is quite unnecessary

wait what, I'm definitely going to have less money as a single dude than I did in a relationship since I'm not splitting rent lol.

Why is every body going through breakups rn, i am sorry every body (me included)

how is everyones breakup beard, mine is good


I'm sad that I can't grow a bread even though im an arab dude.
High Risk Low Reward
PoulsenB
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland7760 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-20 08:27:32
March 20 2018 08:16 GMT
#187876
what is this "sex" thing you talk about????

On March 20 2018 08:35 harodihg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2018 06:02 PoulsenB wrote:
When I play support I win 44% of games, when I play core I win 66% of games. I should play less supports haha. Also Death prophet is becoming one of my favorites.


Did you take into account that you can't win as support when you pick core?

I'd need to do the math how this balances out, tho I'm not gonna pick only cores, I'll gladly support when needed but I'll try to pick more offlane and mid whenever possible

also does anyone knows how many games do I need to win to get promoted? or is getting a higher badge based on mmr or sth
IdrA fan forever <3 || the clueless one || Marci must be protected at all costs
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
March 20 2018 12:03 GMT
#187877
U need more mmr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
Pontual
Profile Joined October 2016
Brazil3038 Posts
March 20 2018 12:22 GMT
#187878
i won a dota game yesterday

i am optimistc for the future

ti is close to happening

beard is flawed below my chin (goiter according to google), been trying to grow that region for a long time

also, who are the contenders to replace reso? Perhaps w33 can make a team with him + melonz + ?, that would be cool
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-20 12:48:53
March 20 2018 12:44 GMT
#187879
I still think Reso will go to Navi, Lebron out and Dendi to 4th, which is the new playmaking role (which is where dendi excels)
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
March 20 2018 13:08 GMT
#187880
On March 20 2018 21:22 Pontual wrote:
i won a dota game yesterday

i am optimistc for the future

ti is close to happening

beard is flawed below my chin (goiter according to google), been trying to grow that region for a long time

also, who are the contenders to replace reso? Perhaps w33 can make a team with him + melonz + ?, that would be cool

Whrn you say below the chin do you mean chest or balls?
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Prev 1 9392 9393 9394 9395 9396 10602 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1421
WardiTV653
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6406
Bisu 2236
Jaedong 1174
EffOrt 503
Horang2 439
actioN 308
Mini 270
ZerO 202
ggaemo 156
Larva 140
[ Show more ]
Pusan 120
Mind 104
Barracks 76
Sharp 68
Bale 67
Sea.KH 64
Shinee 62
Snow 59
Hyun 58
Yoon 55
Dewaltoss 47
ToSsGirL 34
hero 30
NotJumperer 20
Noble 20
scan(afreeca) 18
sorry 17
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
zelot 8
NaDa 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3757
qojqva1404
Dendi917
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1113
markeloff104
Other Games
hiko734
B2W.Neo543
Lowko373
crisheroes294
DeMusliM218
Pyrionflax187
Livibee141
QueenE85
Mew2King55
Liquid`VortiX51
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV809
League of Legends
• Jankos1943
• TFBlade293
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 53m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.