then again it was thursday 4am 3man partyq with somewat high mmr
Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 9389
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
then again it was thursday 4am 3man partyq with somewat high mmr | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
| ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
| ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
| ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On March 17 2018 01:26 Nevuk wrote: There are 3 types of players : Those with a pro as their player name, those with a random name, and those with a pornstar for their player name. r u trying to insinuate that every anime grill is a pornstar? i mean it's probably true but still ps i have exactly 60,000 spare liquiddota gold wat do | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
On March 17 2018 01:28 Sn0_Man wrote: r u trying to insinuate that every anime grill is a pornstar? i mean it's probably true but still ps i have exactly 60,000 spare liquiddota gold wat do Buy other people Moon Shards. On March 17 2018 02:14 Nevuk wrote: Nah, I was playing a game and one of the players on the other team literally had a pornstar as their name. I've seen it before as well. One of the larger mysteries, no idea why someone would do that. I assume anyone who has a porn star for a Steam ID is some teenage South American. | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
| ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
On March 17 2018 01:28 Sn0_Man wrote: r u trying to insinuate that every anime grill is a pornstar? i mean it's probably true but still ps i have exactly 60,000 spare liquiddota gold wat do Nah, I was playing a game and one of the players on the other team literally had a pornstar as their name. I've seen it before as well. One of the larger mysteries, no idea why someone would do that. | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On March 17 2018 01:30 PhoenixVoid wrote: Buy other people Moon Shards. I assume anyone who has a porn star for a Steam ID is some teenage South American. Buddy of mine has realized it's either anime girl or pornstar. He only knows Chinese dudes. | ||
|
Pontual
Brazil3038 Posts
On March 17 2018 01:30 PhoenixVoid wrote: Buy other people Moon Shards. I assume anyone who has a porn star for a Steam ID is some teenage South American. although porn is big everywhere, pornstars aren't famous here, never met anyone who could name names and i don't know much past the most common ones idk i just feel the need to defend sa, must be a brazilian thing | ||
|
Slomo
Germany7198 Posts
| ||
|
Maverick_2009
Somewhere2002 Posts
| ||
|
andyrau
13015 Posts
| ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
| ||
|
HwangjaeTerran
Finland5967 Posts
| ||
|
Slomo
Germany7198 Posts
| ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
It looks very to my linking as in convoluted storytelling through visuals goes. At least that's what I took from the brief trailer I saw. It's cheapest in the Japanese eshop, which I coincidentally have an account for... Guess what I'm playing tomorrow. yep. botw | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
first time i wish i was british | ||
|
Maverick_2009
Somewhere2002 Posts
On March 17 2018 05:57 Slomo wrote: Who is your favourite german porn star? Sara Lehzen Otto Manning Oppenheimer | ||
| ||