next question
Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 9390
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
HwangjaeTerran
Finland5967 Posts
next question | ||
|
andyrau
13015 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On March 17 2018 06:23 andyrau wrote: haha guys he thinks he's not weird who wants to tell him the bad news Pass. Me calling people weird would be too hypocritical. | ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
On March 17 2018 06:25 intotheheart wrote: Pass. Me calling people weird would be too hypocritical. Did you mean hypothetical because you're too much of a cutie? | ||
|
Maverick_2009
Somewhere2002 Posts
On March 17 2018 06:23 andyrau wrote: haha guys he thinks he's not weird who wants to tell him the bad news he's weird, not fucking weird, just omega fucking weird | ||
|
Unleashing
Denmark14978 Posts
On March 17 2018 06:10 Artisreal wrote: So why have I never heard about FE the game yet? It looks very to my linking as in convoluted storytelling through visuals goes. At least that's what I took from the brief trailer I saw. It's cheapest in the Japanese eshop, which I coincidentally have an account for... Guess what I'm playing tomorrow. yep. botw What game? Fire emblem? | ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fe_(video_game) | ||
|
Unleashing
Denmark14978 Posts
It's published by EA so it's a hard pass for me. I also hear it's pretty mediocre so i don't feel like i'm missing out. | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On March 17 2018 06:28 Artisreal wrote: Did you mean hypothetical because you're too much of a cutie? Haha thanks Artisreal! <3 But no, sadly I'm weird. Probably. | ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
Oh ori and the blind forest yeah I've herad of this game | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
| ||
|
kollin
United Kingdom8380 Posts
On March 17 2018 06:11 teddyoojo wrote: flight of the conchords touring the uk over the next 2 weeks ;; first time i wish i was british I saw them, and it was fucking brilliant | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
u can ask andy and passive when im around ur forced to watch some flight of the conchords stuff | ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
I mean c'mon Dota, that was a position 6.5 support game, ofc my xpm/gpm aren't going to be up to par. | ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
| ||
|
Atreides
United States2393 Posts
On March 17 2018 10:40 Fleetfeet wrote: The "Performance vs avg performance" arrows in stats are just depressing when you play support. "You played like shit, but still won somehow. Gratz." I mean c'mon Dota, that was a position 6.5 support game, ofc my xpm/gpm aren't going to be up to par. if you are talking the arrows that compare it to "your average game on that hero", on supports I find the arrows correlate very strongly with wins and losses but have almost nothing to do with how good you played. (you have more money/xp in games you win on support duh) Its the exact opposite on carries, where I feel it reflects whether I had a good game or not fairly well and I've lost a LOT of games with green arrows. heh I retired from dota (temporarily) a month ago on a 900 gpm 12cs/min PL game where game was not a stomp at all. That was the most satisfying game Id played in a long time. Was planning on switching to Diablo for the new season anyways and man was it nice to end on a feels good game instead of quitting after a string of awful game. | ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
| ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
On March 17 2018 06:36 Unleashing wrote: Oh, Fe. I got confused because he used upper case for the E. It's published by EA so it's a hard pass for me. I also hear it's pretty mediocre so i don't feel like i'm missing out. I can understand this sentiment. As two of you already mentioned it to be mediocre I'll watch a bit of reviews first. Also flights of the Concordes are top notch. | ||
|
PoulsenB
Poland7760 Posts
| ||
| ||