Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 9387
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
andyrau
13015 Posts
On March 16 2018 06:45 eieio wrote: HERE IT IS my note from david simon, creator of the wire wire spoilers + Show Spoiler + ![]() I think I've struggled with this because historically most games have had stories that are way worse than the...stories in the books that I read, so why would I play games for their stories? I've tried to be more open to it (see: not skipping cutscenes) but I'm still finding stories in most games to be really bad, and even in games with vaguely interesting stories (HDZ) the acting is bad enough that it's hard to really take things too seriously. Why Does He Feel It Necessary To Capitalize Every First Letter Of Every Word In This Letter Though? Is This Some Kind Of Code??? | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
| ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
| ||
|
Atreides
United States2393 Posts
Id have to get a passport rofl | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
i was assuming ud have something schengenesque with canada | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
| ||
|
Atreides
United States2393 Posts
| ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
| ||
|
Atreides
United States2393 Posts
| ||
|
andyrau
13015 Posts
idk if you're going to be lucky to find someone as nice as i was though well not nice but yea you get the point | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
| ||
|
eieio
United States14512 Posts
not quite passive doing it on the EU trip but close enough + Show Spoiler + fuckkkkkk i am saddd | ||
|
Spicy_Curry
United States10573 Posts
On March 16 2018 10:57 eieio wrote: broke up with the gf not quite passive doing it on the EU trip but close enough + Show Spoiler + fuckkkkkk i am saddd Condolences bro | ||
| ||
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/KXDBZhv.png)