On March 15 2018 03:31 Sn0_Man wrote:
living in calgary makes u bad at dota
source: TC, me, etc
living in calgary makes u bad at dota
source: TC, me, etc
chill's good tho im sure
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
eieio
United States14512 Posts
March 14 2018 18:35 GMT
#187621
On March 15 2018 03:31 Sn0_Man wrote: Show nested quote + On March 15 2018 03:29 Fleetfeet wrote: On March 14 2018 18:16 gaymon wrote: Coming back to dota after a pause almost always gives u a fresh mindset and most certainly improves your play if you get over the initial mechanical bumps and get into the groove again. Didnt work for me, I lost ~500 MMR trying to figure out how pos5 works nowadays. The game actually changes a decent amount over a couple months anymore, so it isn't as easy to just pop back in. Or I'm just old. Also an option. living in calgary makes u bad at dota source: TC, me, etc chill's good tho im sure | ||
|
gaymon
Germany1023 Posts
March 14 2018 18:58 GMT
#187622
| ||
|
andyrau
13015 Posts
March 14 2018 19:32 GMT
#187623
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
March 14 2018 19:35 GMT
#187624
unfortunately it wasnt 3 different bosses so i still dont have access to ascension | ||
|
kollin
United Kingdom8380 Posts
March 14 2018 19:46 GMT
#187625
On March 15 2018 04:32 andyrau wrote: eieio let's go to birmingham yo do it nerds | ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
March 14 2018 19:52 GMT
#187626
On March 15 2018 03:31 Sn0_Man wrote: Show nested quote + On March 15 2018 03:29 Fleetfeet wrote: On March 14 2018 18:16 gaymon wrote: Coming back to dota after a pause almost always gives u a fresh mindset and most certainly improves your play if you get over the initial mechanical bumps and get into the groove again. Didnt work for me, I lost ~500 MMR trying to figure out how pos5 works nowadays. The game actually changes a decent amount over a couple months anymore, so it isn't as easy to just pop back in. Or I'm just old. Also an option. living in calgary makes u bad at dota source: TC, me, etc I'll take it. | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
March 14 2018 19:56 GMT
#187627
On March 15 2018 04:52 Fleetfeet wrote: Show nested quote + On March 15 2018 03:31 Sn0_Man wrote: On March 15 2018 03:29 Fleetfeet wrote: On March 14 2018 18:16 gaymon wrote: Coming back to dota after a pause almost always gives u a fresh mindset and most certainly improves your play if you get over the initial mechanical bumps and get into the groove again. Didnt work for me, I lost ~500 MMR trying to figure out how pos5 works nowadays. The game actually changes a decent amount over a couple months anymore, so it isn't as easy to just pop back in. Or I'm just old. Also an option. living in calgary makes u bad at dota source: TC, me, etc I'll take it. ? its literally going to snow tomorrow hows that even remotely acceptable get me out tbh | ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
March 14 2018 20:06 GMT
#187628
This citys weather has always been fucked tbh. Its not new. On March 15 2018 03:58 gaymon wrote: I ment 2-3 Weeks to a month, if you have been away from the game for 6 months+ its probably logical that you need a lot of games to adapt to all the changes :o Yeah I was gone for 3-4 months and didn't really play that hardcore before that, so it was like... shrines moved and/or stopped existing, almost nobody has exp talents and everyones talents are different, lvl25 talents got stupid across the board, literally two new heroes, bounty runes moved and are different, puj can hook runes (wtf)... buncha stuff. Kinda incredible the game changes that much over a relatively short time. I like. | ||
|
PoulsenB
Poland7760 Posts
March 14 2018 20:39 GMT
#187629
4 wins in a row lmao | ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
March 14 2018 21:22 GMT
#187630
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
March 14 2018 21:36 GMT
#187631
| ||
|
PoulsenB
Poland7760 Posts
March 14 2018 22:08 GMT
#187632
On March 15 2018 06:36 Sn0_Man wrote: I never figured out wat Poulsen is supposed to mean in polish it's not a Polish word, I just like scandinavian names is all The very next game enemy PA goes 42/6/10 lmao, I don't know what happened that game: https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3781239932 I'm sure I got reported tho | ||
|
PoulsenB
Poland7760 Posts
March 14 2018 22:10 GMT
#187633
| ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
March 14 2018 22:33 GMT
#187634
Them having two, layer three bkb piercing spells as well did not help either. Silver edge seems like a mistake. Also no force/glimmer/echo on the supports. As soon as anyone gets jumped on your team they evaporate. Also ta too tanky to get busted after manta Skadi. Whereas your team's item progression pretty much halted after the second lost fight around min 26 | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
March 15 2018 00:44 GMT
#187635
| ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
March 15 2018 00:52 GMT
#187636
On March 15 2018 09:44 teddyoojo wrote: since when can u 144hz in windowd fullscreen is that new im 95% sure it wasnt there couple months ago my 1080 ti supported it when i got it last summer | ||
|
andyrau
13015 Posts
March 15 2018 04:27 GMT
#187637
nm it's the doc with 388k | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
March 15 2018 04:50 GMT
#187638
On March 15 2018 13:27 andyrau wrote: holy smokes ninja has 211k viewers nm it's the doc with 388k Playing with Drake does that I guess. | ||
|
andyrau
13015 Posts
March 15 2018 05:52 GMT
#187639
| ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
March 15 2018 06:06 GMT
#187640
![]() Logic/TravisScott/Lil Yachty are all tweeting at them wanting to play holy shit. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Rain Dota 2GuemChi Leta Snow Terrorterran Bale NaDa Noble Icarus ajuk12(nOOB) League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|