honestly i never really care about my decks themselves all i do is go for max relics every time and then pick some cards that go with my massive stack or relics
Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 9381
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
honestly i never really care about my decks themselves all i do is go for max relics every time and then pick some cards that go with my massive stack or relics | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
also havent done the red dude yet but i mostly played green dude idk wat to do on red dude | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
they are just incremental difficulty hikes that u can brag about like i'm on ascension 7 for silent (green) and 8 for ironclad (red) | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
| ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On March 14 2018 04:14 Fleetfeet wrote: I guess that makes sense, but I love me my relics. Pretty rare that i make it through an elite fight without taking damage, but then again you heal to full after bossfights so hp aint that important. ascension 5 or 6 makes u only heal like 80% after bossfights or w/e ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
HwangjaeTerran
Finland5967 Posts
Ofc I have just about every tweak one can have to avoid fps drops and shit but it seems I have been blessed with a patch that almost feels like a fully released game now. Audio is completely fucked now but by now it's almost a part of the game to have healthy distrust for Blueballs Corp. + Show Spoiler + ![]() It's probably back to utter shit tomorrow. | ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
i had almost no block (except starting blocks and block8draw1 twice) i just had the most outrageous offensive power finished endboss in turn4 with a 129 heavy blade some fights in t3 i won first turn the neutral card that gives + to all ur cards is insane tbh | ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
| ||
|
PoulsenB
Poland7760 Posts
| ||
|
gaymon
Germany1023 Posts
| ||
|
Faruko
Chile34173 Posts
Basically, everyone in the UK has exams round then so no one from the ages of 15 through to 21 is gonna show up (unless not at uni). I mean I know it won't happen but 1 up vote = 1 prayer! lol | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
| ||
|
Yurie
12175 Posts
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
kollin/firebolt/etc (somebody recruit targe again pls) also not having to watch on facebook not saying thats what appeals to you, just that that's the only upside I can think of outside of actually seeing the games in person that u seem to not care for. It's pretty low opportunity cost if you live in Great Britain, but otherwise prolly not worth. | ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
On March 14 2018 18:16 gaymon wrote: Coming back to dota after a pause almost always gives u a fresh mindset and most certainly improves your play if you get over the initial mechanical bumps and get into the groove again. Didnt work for me, I lost ~500 MMR trying to figure out how pos5 works nowadays. The game actually changes a decent amount over a couple months anymore, so it isn't as easy to just pop back in. Or I'm just old. Also an option. | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On March 15 2018 03:29 Fleetfeet wrote: Didnt work for me, I lost ~500 MMR trying to figure out how pos5 works nowadays. The game actually changes a decent amount over a couple months anymore, so it isn't as easy to just pop back in. Or I'm just old. Also an option. living in calgary makes u bad at dota source: TC, me, etc | ||
|
OmniEulogy
Canada6600 Posts
| ||
| ||

![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/cZMTusk.png)