Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 9379
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
PoulsenB
Poland7760 Posts
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On March 13 2018 03:47 PoulsenB wrote: Hey Sno would you mind looking at a build I made for PoE? yeah dude hit me up | ||
|
PoulsenB
Poland7760 Posts
Cool, I'll PM you a PoB pastebin link | ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
Does it run above 60fps? In dota or elsewhere? | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On March 13 2018 06:21 Artisreal wrote: Sn0, you haven't reported about your new monitor yet. Does it run above 60fps? In dota or elsewhere? yeah most stuff averages well over 60fps although pubg likes to crater ur fps randomly because it's the worst game ever has a few minor artifacting issues that I'm trying to figure out. it looks pretty cool but it hasn't exactly revolutionized my computer use or anything | ||
|
tehh4ck3r
Magrathea7086 Posts
and/or if i had a regular battle cup stack too bad battle cup times rnt great for me | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
| ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
| ||
|
eieio
United States14512 Posts
On March 13 2018 08:03 teddyoojo wrote: i mean can we just let it sink in its 2018 and theres still no fucking automated tournament system apart from retarded pay2play battlecups that give u nothing and suck dick like come on im sending u dota+ | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On March 13 2018 08:30 Fleetfeet wrote: There are automated tournament systems in sc2 that i have not and prob never would touch. I dont think theres that much interest tbh. I think the option to play in them is at least interesting, especially with more people in DotA wanting to figure out who's the best. SC2's kind of a tiny game, and I reckon if done correctly, it could be a significant feature. | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
thanks but i have it alrdy | ||
|
Spicy_Curry
United States10573 Posts
| ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
But then you get to allchat in hero lines so its k. | ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
On March 13 2018 06:31 Sn0_Man wrote: yeah most stuff averages well over 60fps although pubg likes to crater ur fps randomly because it's the worst game ever has a few minor artifacting issues that I'm trying to figure out. it looks pretty cool but it hasn't exactly revolutionized my computer use or anything Boy do I wanna try using my excel files with a 4K monitor. Gonna "calculate" what it looks like later. I hope the new graphics generation is better on the high end side of the resolution spectrum so I can get a free synch monitor in a year or two and just plug and play. Kinda excited about, when is the presentation supposed to be, April? | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
![]() | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
![]() I'm genuinely surprised, not even memeing here. | ||
|
Spicy_Curry
United States10573 Posts
On March 13 2018 17:30 cecek wrote: I've never as disappointed in the Dota community (the reddit one, mainly) as now during the past week. I always thought the community was pretty cool, maybe even a little better than the other major gaming communities. But with the info reveal of Artifact and the introduction of Dota Plus, the community just revealed itself to be incredibly elitist, insecure and overall just pathetic. Fuck, this really makes me sad. ![]() wait what | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
| ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
The whining about Artifact business mode. People are EXTREMELY entitled and elitist. Apparently, Dota is moving in the wrong direction of pay to win. Everyone is an expert armchair economist and game designer. Stuff like that, there's a lot of it. Of course, as is custom at reddit, after every drama there is now a reverse circlejerk and thread that are telling people to chill the fuck out are being upvoted. | ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
| ||
| ||

