• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:06
CEST 06:06
KST 13:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9790 users

General Discussion - Page 4319

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4317 4318 4319 4320 4321 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
Staboteur
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada1873 Posts
November 11 2013 01:29 GMT
#86361
Sigil is pretty darn hard to kill. It takes team coordination, as one hero hitting it 4 times against a 60% attack speed reduction is pretty steep.
I'm actually Fleetfeet D:
Adrian_mx
Profile Joined April 2010
Mexico1880 Posts
November 11 2013 03:10 GMT
#86362
How to play timbersaw? Whats the skills + items?
我是冠军
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 03:53:08
November 11 2013 03:38 GMT
#86363
On November 11 2013 12:10 Adrian_mx wrote:
How to play timbersaw? Whats the skills + items?

Short version: Bloodstone, then whatever you like.

Long version:
You'll probably want to start with a stout shield as well as standard branches+regen.
I generally play timbersaw on a sidelane, in which case I would go:

arcane boots -> ring of health -> perseverance -> bloodstone (make sure to disassemble arcanes!)

Make sure you build the perseverance before you buy the vitality booster or you might end up with a Vanguard, which you almost certainly don't want.

On mid you might want to get a bottle as well. Diversions into stuff like magic wand, bracer, etc. for some cheap survivability may also be necessary but arcane boots really are a game-changer so try not to delay them too much.

After bloodstone you have a few good choices. You'll probably want at least one good INT and one good STR item; Shivas or Sheepstick should satisfy all remaining mana needs, while Halberd or Heart are solid for some HP. If it's appropriate to the game you could pick up basically anything along those lines, though (I've bought Orchid before, and I could see a Necrobook being useful sometimes. Timbersaw isn't much good at pushing T3s since there's very few trees.) I don't think I've ever needed a BKB, but if you're getting locked down a lot you might want to pick one up.

Skills: Depends a fair bit on your lane. If you're taking a lot of harass level reactive armor some more (you should take one level in it in any case). Otherwise, the increased damage and range on Timber Chain is incredible. If you're playing him mid, since there aren't so many trees you might want to max Whirling Death over Timberchain though.
Always level his ult, Chakram is amazing.

Don't panic if your early game is rough, or even if you give up a kill or two. Once you get to level 6 and have Arcanes up, you can flashfarm pretty well with your nukes and make a huge impact in teamfights. In my last Timbersaw game, I gave two kills to a trilane at the start and then ended up 9-2-13.

I think there are other, less greedy ways to play Timbersaw, but this way is a whole lot of fun.
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
November 11 2013 04:08 GMT
#86364
I've seen this situation before, but I'll just leave this here.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=255901
ffxiv enjoyer
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
November 11 2013 04:09 GMT
#86365
Some key points to add:
1) If you are doing poorly, it's not wrong to delay Bloodstone for earlier fighting items (Urn, casual Cloak), win fights with those items, and then transition back onto your Bloodstone
2) You're not always going to disassemble Arcanes for Bloodstone. It's sometimes the case that Travels is not appropriate (though in solo queue games it usually is), and your team needs the extra set of Arcanes
3) If you are doing really well, the Soul Booster upgrade is actually more cost-effective than the Perseverance upgrade (Soul Booster upgrade gives 4 HP regen and 100% mana regen over the components, Perseverance gives 25% mana regen and 10 damage over the components).
4) Casual Cloak after your BStone is very common. You can sell the Cloak later if you don't need it, or build it into Hood/Pipe if the enemy has a source of magic damage that demands it, but in most cases, the Cloak rounds out your defenses at your Bloodstone timing because with Bloodstone you will have high HP, and with reactive armor you will have armor, meaning you want the magic resist to round things out. Unless their teamcomp really has no magic damage, the casual cloak is very often worth it even if you'll sell it at 6 items.
Moderator
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
November 11 2013 05:14 GMT
#86366
You can now disassemble Vanguard if you buy it by accident (within the first 10 seconds I think?). Soul booster > Perseverance.

Caveat to Yango's rule 4- don't buy a cloak in 1v1 timbersaw mid.
Kupon3ss
Profile Joined May 2008
時の回廊10066 Posts
November 11 2013 05:32 GMT
#86367
also consider the following: euls, blademail, necrobook
When in doubt, just believe in yourself and press buttons
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 06:28:28
November 11 2013 06:27 GMT
#86368
What's the status of Veil of Discord now? Good item to pick up? I tried it as QoP just now, and I forgot to use it at most times lol... It feels so unnatural to me.

I do think the recipe is quite expensive. Maybe at 1000 gold instead of 1250, it would be a decent buy.
Mithhaike
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore2759 Posts
November 11 2013 06:32 GMT
#86369
On November 11 2013 15:27 trinxified wrote:
What's the status of Veil of Discord now? Good item to pick up? I tried it as QoP just now, and I forgot to use it at most times lol... It feels so unnatural to me.

I do think the recipe is quite expensive. Maybe at 1000 gold instead of 1250, it would be a decent buy.

There is usually better things to buy.

I see myself buying a veil on 3 heroes. Huskar for the 1hit KO stunt, Sandking because Epicentre...and Zeus.
Mew Mew Pew Pew
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
November 11 2013 06:32 GMT
#86370
On November 11 2013 13:09 TheYango wrote:
Some key points to add:
1) If you are doing poorly, it's not wrong to delay Bloodstone for earlier fighting items (Urn, casual Cloak), win fights with those items, and then transition back onto your Bloodstone
2) You're not always going to disassemble Arcanes for Bloodstone. It's sometimes the case that Travels is not appropriate (though in solo queue games it usually is), and your team needs the extra set of Arcanes
3) If you are doing really well, the Soul Booster upgrade is actually more cost-effective than the Perseverance upgrade (Soul Booster upgrade gives 4 HP regen and 100% mana regen over the components, Perseverance gives 25% mana regen and 10 damage over the components).
4) Casual Cloak after your BStone is very common. You can sell the Cloak later if you don't need it, or build it into Hood/Pipe if the enemy has a source of magic damage that demands it, but in most cases, the Cloak rounds out your defenses at your Bloodstone timing because with Bloodstone you will have high HP, and with reactive armor you will have armor, meaning you want the magic resist to round things out. Unless their teamcomp really has no magic damage, the casual cloak is very often worth it even if you'll sell it at 6 items.


I think you meant 125% mana regen on Perseverance. But good points on all! I do like Necro3 rush after Bloodstone and I do it pretty much every game. It gives him the power to push and hit towers quite hard.
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 06:37:39
November 11 2013 06:34 GMT
#86371
On November 11 2013 15:32 Mithhaike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 15:27 trinxified wrote:
What's the status of Veil of Discord now? Good item to pick up? I tried it as QoP just now, and I forgot to use it at most times lol... It feels so unnatural to me.

I do think the recipe is quite expensive. Maybe at 1000 gold instead of 1250, it would be a decent buy.

There is usually better things to buy.

I see myself buying a veil on 3 heroes. Huskar for the 1hit KO stunt, Sandking because Epicentre...and Zeus.


Huskar? Not sure what you mean. It boosts the % damage he deals with Life Break?

I did get Agh's before getting the Veil with QoP. I figured that was a good buy then. But like I said, I ended up forgetting to use it because I'm not accustomed to having it in the first place.

And damn... I'm having a hard time NOT buying Necronomicon on almost all INT/STR heroes. Hard to resist the item and can't really go wrong with it, especially in pubs. Maybe skipping it if there are obvious counters, but yeah, it's too good to not have. Feels like the old Drums before nerfed. Every hero and team will benefit from it.
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
November 11 2013 06:37 GMT
#86372
In terms of playstyle the first thing you have to consider is that Timber does more damage than you would think he will do.
All his spells being pure damage(except for whriling death without trees), he is essentially god of the battlefield at levels 6-11.
He falls off once people get more hp, because his damage doesn't really increase after lvl 16.
Use your early power spike.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
Mithhaike
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore2759 Posts
November 11 2013 06:49 GMT
#86373
On November 11 2013 15:34 trinxified wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 15:32 Mithhaike wrote:
On November 11 2013 15:27 trinxified wrote:
What's the status of Veil of Discord now? Good item to pick up? I tried it as QoP just now, and I forgot to use it at most times lol... It feels so unnatural to me.

I do think the recipe is quite expensive. Maybe at 1000 gold instead of 1250, it would be a decent buy.

There is usually better things to buy.

I see myself buying a veil on 3 heroes. Huskar for the 1hit KO stunt, Sandking because Epicentre...and Zeus.


Huskar? Not sure what you mean. It boosts the % damage he deals with Life Break?

I did get Agh's before getting the Veil with QoP. I figured that was a good buy then. But like I said, I ended up forgetting to use it because I'm not accustomed to having it in the first place.

And damn... I'm having a hard time NOT buying Necronomicon on almost all INT/STR heroes. Hard to resist the item and can't really go wrong with it, especially in pubs. Maybe skipping it if there are obvious counters, but yeah, it's too good to not have. Feels like the old Drums before nerfed. Every hero and team will benefit from it.

Yep. There is a way to ensure that Huskar 1hit KO every and any hero,regardless of HP(except magic immune of course) using Life Break.
Mew Mew Pew Pew
Cool Cat
Profile Joined June 2009
United States1644 Posts
November 11 2013 07:11 GMT
#86374
dota's so complicated guys
CustomKal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada749 Posts
November 11 2013 07:36 GMT
#86375
On November 11 2013 15:32 trinxified wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 13:09 TheYango wrote:
Some key points to add:
1) If you are doing poorly, it's not wrong to delay Bloodstone for earlier fighting items (Urn, casual Cloak), win fights with those items, and then transition back onto your Bloodstone
2) You're not always going to disassemble Arcanes for Bloodstone. It's sometimes the case that Travels is not appropriate (though in solo queue games it usually is), and your team needs the extra set of Arcanes
3) If you are doing really well, the Soul Booster upgrade is actually more cost-effective than the Perseverance upgrade (Soul Booster upgrade gives 4 HP regen and 100% mana regen over the components, Perseverance gives 25% mana regen and 10 damage over the components).
4) Casual Cloak after your BStone is very common. You can sell the Cloak later if you don't need it, or build it into Hood/Pipe if the enemy has a source of magic damage that demands it, but in most cases, the Cloak rounds out your defenses at your Bloodstone timing because with Bloodstone you will have high HP, and with reactive armor you will have armor, meaning you want the magic resist to round things out. Unless their teamcomp really has no magic damage, the casual cloak is very often worth it even if you'll sell it at 6 items.


I think you meant 125% mana regen on Perseverance. But good points on all! I do like Necro3 rush after Bloodstone and I do it pretty much every game. It gives him the power to push and hit towers quite hard.


No he meant 25%. The building a perserverance has a void stone and right of health, which respectively give 100% mana regen and 5 hp per second.

Combining them make perserverance which is 125%, 5hp per second and 10 damage, thus give 25% more mana regen and 10 damage for combining them.

Soul boosters components give life and mana and nothing else. But when you combine them they give you 100% mana regen and 4 hp regen.
sandyph
Profile Joined September 2010
Indonesia1640 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 08:49:48
November 11 2013 08:49 GMT
#86376
On November 11 2013 15:49 Mithhaike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 15:34 trinxified wrote:
On November 11 2013 15:32 Mithhaike wrote:
On November 11 2013 15:27 trinxified wrote:
What's the status of Veil of Discord now? Good item to pick up? I tried it as QoP just now, and I forgot to use it at most times lol... It feels so unnatural to me.

I do think the recipe is quite expensive. Maybe at 1000 gold instead of 1250, it would be a decent buy.

There is usually better things to buy.

I see myself buying a veil on 3 heroes. Huskar for the 1hit KO stunt, Sandking because Epicentre...and Zeus.


Huskar? Not sure what you mean. It boosts the % damage he deals with Life Break?

I did get Agh's before getting the Veil with QoP. I figured that was a good buy then. But like I said, I ended up forgetting to use it because I'm not accustomed to having it in the first place.

And damn... I'm having a hard time NOT buying Necronomicon on almost all INT/STR heroes. Hard to resist the item and can't really go wrong with it, especially in pubs. Maybe skipping it if there are obvious counters, but yeah, it's too good to not have. Feels like the old Drums before nerfed. Every hero and team will benefit from it.

Yep. There is a way to ensure that Huskar 1hit KO every and any hero,regardless of HP(except magic immune of course) using Life Break.


eh, Veil give 25% more magical damage and Life Break deal 50% of magical damage
so that should only be 75% no ?

even if you have Agh, which is still 65*125 = 81.25% current life as damage, not enough to 1 shoot
Put quote here for readability
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
November 11 2013 08:56 GMT
#86377
On November 11 2013 17:49 sandyph wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 15:49 Mithhaike wrote:
On November 11 2013 15:34 trinxified wrote:
On November 11 2013 15:32 Mithhaike wrote:
On November 11 2013 15:27 trinxified wrote:
What's the status of Veil of Discord now? Good item to pick up? I tried it as QoP just now, and I forgot to use it at most times lol... It feels so unnatural to me.

I do think the recipe is quite expensive. Maybe at 1000 gold instead of 1250, it would be a decent buy.

There is usually better things to buy.

I see myself buying a veil on 3 heroes. Huskar for the 1hit KO stunt, Sandking because Epicentre...and Zeus.


Huskar? Not sure what you mean. It boosts the % damage he deals with Life Break?

I did get Agh's before getting the Veil with QoP. I figured that was a good buy then. But like I said, I ended up forgetting to use it because I'm not accustomed to having it in the first place.

And damn... I'm having a hard time NOT buying Necronomicon on almost all INT/STR heroes. Hard to resist the item and can't really go wrong with it, especially in pubs. Maybe skipping it if there are obvious counters, but yeah, it's too good to not have. Feels like the old Drums before nerfed. Every hero and team will benefit from it.

Yep. There is a way to ensure that Huskar 1hit KO every and any hero,regardless of HP(except magic immune of course) using Life Break.


eh, Veil give 25% more magical damage and Life Break deal 50% of magical damage
so that should only be 75% no ?

even if you have Agh, which is still 65*125 = 81.25% current life as damage, not enough to 1 shoot

Soul Catcher+Eblade+Veil does it. I think you could replace soul cathcer with natural order. Or just the amplified damage from orchid should do enough damage.
super gg
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
November 11 2013 09:20 GMT
#86378
On November 11 2013 17:56 cecek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 17:49 sandyph wrote:
On November 11 2013 15:49 Mithhaike wrote:
On November 11 2013 15:34 trinxified wrote:
On November 11 2013 15:32 Mithhaike wrote:
On November 11 2013 15:27 trinxified wrote:
What's the status of Veil of Discord now? Good item to pick up? I tried it as QoP just now, and I forgot to use it at most times lol... It feels so unnatural to me.

I do think the recipe is quite expensive. Maybe at 1000 gold instead of 1250, it would be a decent buy.

There is usually better things to buy.

I see myself buying a veil on 3 heroes. Huskar for the 1hit KO stunt, Sandking because Epicentre...and Zeus.


Huskar? Not sure what you mean. It boosts the % damage he deals with Life Break?

I did get Agh's before getting the Veil with QoP. I figured that was a good buy then. But like I said, I ended up forgetting to use it because I'm not accustomed to having it in the first place.

And damn... I'm having a hard time NOT buying Necronomicon on almost all INT/STR heroes. Hard to resist the item and can't really go wrong with it, especially in pubs. Maybe skipping it if there are obvious counters, but yeah, it's too good to not have. Feels like the old Drums before nerfed. Every hero and team will benefit from it.

Yep. There is a way to ensure that Huskar 1hit KO every and any hero,regardless of HP(except magic immune of course) using Life Break.


eh, Veil give 25% more magical damage and Life Break deal 50% of magical damage
so that should only be 75% no ?

even if you have Agh, which is still 65*125 = 81.25% current life as damage, not enough to 1 shoot

Soul Catcher+Eblade+Veil does it. I think you could replace soul cathcer with natural order. Or just the amplified damage from orchid should do enough damage.

Orchid is not instant, except when you time it extremely well.
You could however go aghahnims/veil/eblade/dagon. Veil/eblade and life break should do roughly 80% of the enemies hp(probably more if you life break and then eblade) and then dagon to finish him off.

Sounds a lot like Terrorbalde 2.0
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
Mithhaike
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore2759 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 09:30:32
November 11 2013 09:30 GMT
#86379
Orchid/ Eblade/Veil + Lifebreak.

The Orchid tick will do enough to kill the hero. I never said anything about instant KO, just saying it will be a 1hit KO lol.
Mew Mew Pew Pew
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
November 11 2013 09:36 GMT
#86380
On November 11 2013 18:30 Mithhaike wrote:
Orchid/ Eblade/Veil + Lifebreak.

The Orchid tick will do enough to kill the hero. I never said anything about instant KO, just saying it will be a 1hit KO lol.

1 hit KO means only 1 hit, here you do damage 3 times - eblade, lifebreak and orchid.
Prev 1 4317 4318 4319 4320 4321 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 177
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1499
910 89
NotJumperer 82
Bale 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
febbydoto11
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King63
Other Games
summit1g7842
Coldzera 724
JimRising 614
C9.Mang0340
WinterStarcraft297
PiGStarcraft282
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick972
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• practicex 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1060
• Rush544
• Stunt115
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 54m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 54m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 54m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.