• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:54
CEST 06:54
KST 13:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8906 users

General Discussion - Page 4321

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4319 4320 4321 4322 4323 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
Klonere
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Ireland4123 Posts
November 11 2013 17:11 GMT
#86401
pirate is still grinding away on Sand King as well
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
November 11 2013 17:18 GMT
#86402
Just bought the tickets for G-League and MLG, hoping Fnatic plays well there
EZ4ENCE
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
November 11 2013 17:19 GMT
#86403
I think Broodmother is fun in a clowny way. Not sure if I can play her 8 pages straight though.
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
November 11 2013 17:22 GMT
#86404
I think Fnatic is out of their slump. I'd say they're about even with Liquid right now but than again, every team can sort of take games off each other.
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
November 11 2013 17:23 GMT
#86405
I'm not even surprised about those wins on Broodmother. In pubs, it's too hard to coordinate with each other and deal with her.

For someone who knows what they're doing, it should be at least 70% win rate.
BlitzerSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy8800 Posts
November 11 2013 17:23 GMT
#86406
On November 12 2013 02:22 Kuroeeah wrote:
I think Fnatic is out of their slump. I'd say they're about even with Liquid right now but than again, every team can sort of take games off each other.


Liquid is FAR FAR FAR below Fnatic... they are not even at all.
Shaella
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States14828 Posts
November 11 2013 17:25 GMT
#86407
On November 12 2013 02:23 BlitzerSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 02:22 Kuroeeah wrote:
I think Fnatic is out of their slump. I'd say they're about even with Liquid right now but than again, every team can sort of take games off each other.


Liquid is FAR FAR FAR below Fnatic... they are not even at all.

?
They're both pretty good, clearly the top 2 in the chase behind alliance and na'vi

Sure fnatic stomped liquid on liquid's first LAN ever, woo
don't tell me to provide a legend for those charts cause we already got shaella in this thread - eieio | Bulba is my waifu
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
November 11 2013 17:26 GMT
#86408
Yeah I agree. I don't think Broodmother is a problem at all in competitive game or against decently coordinated teams but shutting her down in pubs is a little obnoxious.

Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 17:34:08
November 11 2013 17:28 GMT
#86409
On November 12 2013 02:23 BlitzerSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 02:22 Kuroeeah wrote:
I think Fnatic is out of their slump. I'd say they're about even with Liquid right now but than again, every team can sort of take games off each other.


Liquid is FAR FAR FAR below Fnatic... they are not even at all.

We'll see about that soon enough . That said, I'll give Liquid an edge over Fnatic if only slightly.

On November 12 2013 02:25 Shaella wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 02:23 BlitzerSC wrote:
On November 12 2013 02:22 Kuroeeah wrote:
I think Fnatic is out of their slump. I'd say they're about even with Liquid right now but than again, every team can sort of take games off each other.


Liquid is FAR FAR FAR below Fnatic... they are not even at all.

?
They're both pretty good, clearly the top 2 in the chase behind alliance and na'vi

Sure fnatic stomped liquid on liquid's first LAN ever, woo

I don't know if I agree (or disagree). Speed Gaming's inconsistency makes it hard to say for sure where they are but I'd say they hinge around Liquid's level.
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 18:02:39
November 11 2013 17:58 GMT
#86410
So, 1437 left Dignitas and Bleek is "probably done with pro Dota"

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/1qdy07/dignitas_forfeits_their_game_against_fnatic/cdbuxo9

e. is Demon joking at the end? Eh, i guess not. Seems like its serious.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
BlitzerSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy8800 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 18:05:13
November 11 2013 18:00 GMT
#86411
Honestly, I think there was some bad blood between Dignitas players. Yesterday (?), when Dignitas played, I had the impression of Demon letting Korok die a couple of times on purpose and then feeding. I don't remember exactly the game, but I remember Demon playing support SK and Korok playing safe lane carry Storm.

edit: Maybe I should write this in the right thread.
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
November 11 2013 18:04 GMT
#86412
So soon huh. I don't think there's bad blood between Korok and Demon (Demon said as much) but I do see where your coming from sensing a bit of bad blood in their recent games.

It's a shame but I guess the real question is what's left for Dignitas. Columbus is soon after all.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
November 11 2013 18:06 GMT
#86413
Remove Dignitas

Invite Empire

I kid I kid

well, maybe.
WriterXiao8~~
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
November 11 2013 18:07 GMT
#86414
On November 12 2013 03:06 Kipsate wrote:
Remove Dignitas

Invite Empire

I kid I kid

well, maybe.

Flight expenses aside, Empire is easily the more deserving team.
Kishin2
Profile Joined May 2011
United States7534 Posts
November 11 2013 18:07 GMT
#86415
Gotta get that weekly dose of Dota 2 drama.
Testuser
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
6469 Posts
November 11 2013 18:08 GMT
#86416
On November 12 2013 02:23 BlitzerSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 02:22 Kuroeeah wrote:
I think Fnatic is out of their slump. I'd say they're about even with Liquid right now but than again, every team can sort of take games off each other.


Liquid is FAR FAR FAR below Fnatic... they are not even at all.

I'd agree, haha.
https://soundcloud.com/papercranesdk
SilverStar
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18511 Posts
November 11 2013 18:09 GMT
#86417
Why would 1437 leave dignitas? Did he say anything?
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
November 11 2013 18:09 GMT
#86418
On November 12 2013 03:07 Kishin2 wrote:
Gotta get that weekly dose of Dota 2 drama.

You only really get this kind of shit from NA .
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 18:12:12
November 11 2013 18:11 GMT
#86419
On November 12 2013 03:09 SilverStar wrote:
Why would 1437 leave dignitas? Did he say anything?


This is all i've seen. First tweet could imply that he left. He is streaming, maybe he'll answer questions or something..

[image loading]
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
SilverStar
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18511 Posts
November 11 2013 18:13 GMT
#86420
Someone on twitch said that he left because korok got kicked. Not confirmed or anything. Just twitch gossip.
Prev 1 4319 4320 4321 4322 4323 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1396
910 87
NotJumperer 78
Bale 46
Hyun 41
Noble 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
febbydoto28
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King133
Other Games
summit1g7623
Coldzera 740
JimRising 636
hungrybox562
WinterStarcraft374
C9.Mang0317
PiGStarcraft291
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 29
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota291
League of Legends
• Rush990
• Lourlo864
• Stunt252
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 6m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.