|
|
28103 Posts
On November 12 2013 09:30 Emnjay808 wrote:Show nested quote +On November 12 2013 07:12 trinxified wrote:On November 12 2013 07:05 Erasme wrote:On November 12 2013 03:34 trinxified wrote: Funny how Demon keeps ending up on a team that is re-shuffling or disbanding. Basically a drama team. With that and your broodmother post, i dont see how people can take you seriously Why? It is funny. I didn't mean it that it's demon's fault why things are happening like that, but he does find himself being a part of a team/organization that goes through drama recently... EG, Take5, now Dignitas. Granted he isn't the sole reason for all of drama, but he was part of at least 2 of those. Call it bad luck or whatever, but it's still funny. Broodmother post is probably me just venting too much frustration regarding how silly the hero is. My bad for doing it here. I still do think being hard to kill is a factor for being able to consistently push, and often enough make space for her team. If you paid attention to anything, this Dignitas situation would have happened with or without Demon present. I think he realizes that. Seems like his point is that it's just funny how Demon happens to be there when these things happen, even though it's probably not his fault.
|
On November 12 2013 04:25 Spyisaspy wrote: You know, i'm actually starting to think that icefrog is gonna later buff broodmother that her spiders will get the nonobstructed movement in webs. lets see that 6.79b in the future yo I think this would actually be a nerf because then you can't bodyblock with spiders.
|
On November 12 2013 09:30 Emnjay808 wrote:Show nested quote +On November 12 2013 07:12 trinxified wrote:On November 12 2013 07:05 Erasme wrote:On November 12 2013 03:34 trinxified wrote: Funny how Demon keeps ending up on a team that is re-shuffling or disbanding. Basically a drama team. With that and your broodmother post, i dont see how people can take you seriously Why? It is funny. I didn't mean it that it's demon's fault why things are happening like that, but he does find himself being a part of a team/organization that goes through drama recently... EG, Take5, now Dignitas. Granted he isn't the sole reason for all of drama, but he was part of at least 2 of those. Call it bad luck or whatever, but it's still funny. Broodmother post is probably me just venting too much frustration regarding how silly the hero is. My bad for doing it here. I still do think being hard to kill is a factor for being able to consistently push, and often enough make space for her team. If you paid attention to anything, this Dignitas situation would have happened with or without Demon present. Edit: Broodmother topic - I concluded that you cant join any team fights with her. You literally just melt against any competent group make up. So just build her purely for split pushing. Item suggestions? So far BoT, Radiance, Midas, and Manta come to the top of my head.
And I meant it as Demon just being in a team(s) that has drama whether he's part of it or not. His timing is funny as a whole.
The Broodmother games I played against go Necro3 ASAP. Makes it more obnoxious as ever. Perfect for split pushing while she hides in the trees.
|
*token derogatory comment about demon* -> erasme goes personal
It's good to see things do not change too fast.
|
he doesnt even have a dignitas icon, cant even take him seriously
|
On November 12 2013 09:52 Nevuk wrote:Show nested quote +On November 12 2013 04:25 Spyisaspy wrote: You know, i'm actually starting to think that icefrog is gonna later buff broodmother that her spiders will get the nonobstructed movement in webs. lets see that 6.79b in the future yo I think this would actually be a nerf because then you can't bodyblock with spiders. give spiderlings the broodmother's orb
imba
|
On November 12 2013 10:55 Mataza wrote: *token derogatory comment about demon* -> erasme goes personal
It's good to see things do not change too fast. Ya, you keep making stupid comments. Things don't change.
|
United States47024 Posts
The usual item selections for Brood as a split-pusher are centered around giving her solo-killing ability so that stopping her demands 2+ people. This is what makes Orchid the prevailing item choice and Dagon+Eblade preferred by certain players.
|
i just realized teapoted has VP flair
im so sorry bro
|
On November 12 2013 11:47 TheYango wrote: The usual item selections for Brood as a split-pusher are centered around giving her solo-killing ability so that stopping her demands 2+ people. This is what makes Orchid the prevailing item choice and Dagon+Eblade preferred by certain players.
Necrobook could also demand more than one hero's attention, but I do agree with those items too. They just take longer and a bit harder to come back with if shit doesn't end up well.
|
United States15275 Posts
I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Orchid as a luxury item on Void. It's crazy but I feel that it solves certain issues regarding his intelligence gain and initiation. Does anyone else have experience in this department?
|
On November 12 2013 11:45 Erasme wrote:Show nested quote +On November 12 2013 10:55 Mataza wrote: *token derogatory comment about demon* -> erasme goes personal
It's good to see things do not change too fast. Ya, you keep making stupid comments. Things don't change. I think you are overly attached. My choice is merely to be entertained by that.
The one who made the comment I was referring to wasn't even me.
|
Omg first time in 3 weeks i get to play
TIME TO CRUSH SOME NOOOBS AT DOTO
EDIT: OMG IM GONNA WIN
3 wins in a row
|
Is there some super weird ass lag going on or what? Half the animations are super late or don't appear at all. Half the sound effects are missing. Its like unplayable for some reason, have a buddy getting the same thing.
|
Venomancer gale does 550 damage at level 4
thats more than his ult at level 1.
|
On November 12 2013 12:09 Mataza wrote:Show nested quote +On November 12 2013 11:45 Erasme wrote:On November 12 2013 10:55 Mataza wrote: *token derogatory comment about demon* -> erasme goes personal
It's good to see things do not change too fast. Ya, you keep making stupid comments. Things don't change. I think you are overly attached. My choice is merely to be entertained by that. The one who made the comment I was referring to wasn't even me. You're not alone, son. I am also pretty amused.
|
On November 12 2013 12:15 OuchyDathurts wrote: Is there some super weird ass lag going on or what? Half the animations are super late or don't appear at all. Half the sound effects are missing. Its like unplayable for some reason, have a buddy getting the same thing.
I got it too, trying to last hit under a tower was quite hard when half the tower shots were not appearing. Also annoying when you can't hear your spells go off. I also don't think i was getting gold from some last hits. I could have missed them, but its kinda hard to screw up with a quelling blade tiny.
|
it still gives you gold, just no popup i get the same thing sometimes, i think it has something to do with my connection
|
On November 12 2013 12:02 CosmicSpiral wrote: I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Orchid as a luxury item on Void. It's crazy but I feel that it solves certain issues regarding his intelligence gain and initiation. Does anyone else have experience in this department?
They're already "silenced" in your ult so that component is pretty worthless. Damage amp is nice but you'd still do more damage out of a traditional void item like maelstrom/MoM/bfury etc. and they help you farm to boot. If you're really suffering mana issues just get a drums honestly.
|
United States15275 Posts
98% of the time, you will not get all the enemy heroes inside a Chrono. In those cases, Void gets destroyed by BKB-piercing disables and AoE ranged spells. Usually you are forced to initiate with Time Walk, which means after Chrono you will spend 7 seconds flailing around trying to bash scattering opponents. Outside of damage and Chrono he contributes very little to team fights.
Drums does not help his mana issues.
|
|
|
|
|
|