General Discussion - Page 4320
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
| ||
|
Kaniol
Poland5551 Posts
| ||
|
LAN-f34r
New Zealand2099 Posts
| ||
|
tauon
Australia1278 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + LC: Base movement speed increased from 310 to 320. Overwhelming Odds base damage from 60/120/180/240 to 50/100/150/200. Overwhelming Odds bonus damage per unit increased from 10 to 14/16/18/20. Duel cast range increased from 100 to 150. Press the Attack duration increased from 4 to 5. Earth Spirit: Boulder Smash rock push distance reduced from 2400 to 2000. Boulder Smash can target a point to push the nearest rock within 180 aoe. Phoenix: Sun Ray HP cost increased from 4% of current HP to 6%. Ember Spirit: Fire Remnant movement path now kills trees. Oracle: False Promise manacost from 100 to 200. False Promise cast range reduced from 1500 to 1000. Is there a source for these changes? | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
| ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
On November 11 2013 20:01 tauon wrote: 6.79 changes were listed on dota2wiki for Legion Commander, Earth Spirit, Ember Spirit, Phoenix and Oracle. + Show Spoiler + LC: Base movement speed increased from 310 to 320. Overwhelming Odds base damage from 60/120/180/240 to 50/100/150/200. Overwhelming Odds bonus damage per unit increased from 10 to 14/16/18/20. Duel cast range increased from 100 to 150. Press the Attack duration increased from 4 to 5. Earth Spirit: Boulder Smash rock push distance reduced from 2400 to 2000. Boulder Smash can target a point to push the nearest rock within 180 aoe. Phoenix: Sun Ray HP cost increased from 4% of current HP to 6%. Ember Spirit: Fire Remnant movement path now kills trees. Oracle: False Promise manacost from 100 to 200. False Promise cast range reduced from 1500 to 1000. Is there a source for these changes? I could swear I saw them pop up in regards to Dota getting 6.79 parity but now I can't find that. No mention of them in the Dota 2 changelogs since the heroes aren't even implemented in the first place. e: oh it's still a test map that's why i couldn't find it http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1390112 | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
On November 11 2013 20:42 Targe wrote: MLG prizepool just hit 100k Oh man, that is going to be a good time. Plus their courier is sweet. | ||
|
icystorage
Jollibee19350 Posts
![]() 8 pages of imbamother? | ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
| ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
| ||
|
Qbek
Poland12923 Posts
Notice how few games go past 30 minutes | ||
|
tauon
Australia1278 Posts
On November 11 2013 20:58 Asha` wrote: I could swear I saw them pop up in regards to Dota getting 6.79 parity but now I can't find that. No mention of them in the Dota 2 changelogs since the heroes aren't even implemented in the first place. e: oh it's still a test map that's why i couldn't find it http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1390112 Thanks. | ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
| ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
Can I report this person for existing? | ||
|
BlitzerSC
Italy8800 Posts
Damn, nice winrate :D. | ||
|
CarlMikael
Sweden1043 Posts
the devil himself | ||
|
Fatalize
France5210 Posts
I feel bad for the guy picking only this hero just to win. Must be sad playing this boring spider | ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
also she's fun | ||
|
Spyisaspy
United States183 Posts
![]() that's one seriously fat spider | ||
|
Spyisaspy
United States183 Posts
I remember seeing a player who had about 20 pages of nothing but cancer lancer and his win rate was at like 67% I dunno if I can find him again though | ||
| ||
![[image loading]](https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/264572_631229176919691_1444348526_n.png)
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/dogiVUf.png)