|
|
On November 11 2013 07:07 Veles wrote: wait is NEL only 55%? I remember seeing that EEL is 65 Yeah, I don't know why EEL is so much higher than NEL. (Aside from there being a lot more euro players meaning it's probably easier to get a higher win% on europe there's not much logic behind it)
|
28103 Posts
On November 11 2013 07:07 Veles wrote: wait is NEL only 55%? I remember seeing that EEL is 65 EEL was raised to 65 because of the massive influx of players wanting to join. NEL is currently at 60% after 250 games, or 60% after 40 games in ixdl-o. Although these are guidelines and don't guarantee a vouch.
@nevuk. EEL was 55% for the first week or two. Oh and also it's based off 600 games and not 250 like NEL.
|
I might have mixed some up. Sorry for that. I probably mixed up ixdl and tl because if ixmike at the time. All of the mentioned above based on win% is still retarded though. All it does is ensure that you need to get 40 or 250 games on a smurf account, as no one who doesn't have the required win% on their 1000 games+ accounts will have any chance at reaching that. While 40 is okish, I have no plans on wasting 250 games on my fake account just for some inhouse league that could easily have checked for other parameters to indicate skill value instead.
|
28103 Posts
On November 11 2013 07:19 Excludos wrote: I might have mixed some up. Sorry for that. I probably mixed up ixdl and tl because if ixmike at the time. All of the mentioned above based on win% is still retarded though. All it does is ensure that you need to get 40 or 250 games on a smurf account, as no one who doesn't have the required win% on their 1000 games+ accounts will have any chance at reaching that. While 40 is okish, I have no plans on wasting 250 games on my fake account just for some inhouse league that could easily have checked for other parameters to indicate skill value instead. This was more true in the ixdl-i league, but NEL is a lot more strict and if you have just 250 games you will probably need to hit another of the two requirements which is the 40 games in ixdl-o or 3 vouch supports from good players.
|
Who is playing as "Defence" with TL logo? He just totally pwned in soloq allpick invoker
|
28103 Posts
On November 11 2013 07:27 itsdamuffinman wrote: Who is playing as "Defence" with TL logo? He just totally pwned in soloq allpick invoker I just checked Dotabuff, and found this guy http://dotabuff.com/players/118905717
He doesn't seem like a TLer, no mutual friends or associations with TL on his steam account.
|
Is tusk any good?
I just remember goofing around with him in dota 1 in 6.67/8/9 (don't remember which) after school with my friends and walrus punching people to death :~
Right now i only play clock cos i'm newb and i know he can kill things, and hooking people is fun ^^;
|
Lalalaland34507 Posts
On November 11 2013 07:29 TheEmulator wrote:Show nested quote +On November 11 2013 07:27 itsdamuffinman wrote: Who is playing as "Defence" with TL logo? He just totally pwned in soloq allpick invoker I just checked Dotabuff, and found this guy http://dotabuff.com/players/118905717He doesn't seem like a TLer, no mutual friends or associations with TL on his steam account. Massive amount of Invoker games
Sub 50% winrate
Sounds like someone I know
|
On November 11 2013 07:29 TheEmulator wrote:Show nested quote +On November 11 2013 07:27 itsdamuffinman wrote: Who is playing as "Defence" with TL logo? He just totally pwned in soloq allpick invoker I just checked Dotabuff, and found this guy http://dotabuff.com/players/118905717He doesn't seem like a TLer, no mutual friends or associations with TL on his steam account.
Hmm too bad, but granted our noob OD fed him good. (The OD was 4/2/3/2 at lvl 11....)
Thanks anyway! :D
Edit: This match, me the ET Edit2: Oh that Sniper went the classical 3 wraith bands 2 Javelin treads combo
|
Three DOTA2 tournaments at the same time right now. Over saturation status achieved for this game?
|
On November 11 2013 07:29 Firebolt145 wrote:Show nested quote +On November 11 2013 07:29 TheEmulator wrote:On November 11 2013 07:27 itsdamuffinman wrote: Who is playing as "Defence" with TL logo? He just totally pwned in soloq allpick invoker I just checked Dotabuff, and found this guy http://dotabuff.com/players/118905717He doesn't seem like a TLer, no mutual friends or associations with TL on his steam account. Massive amount of Invoker games Sub 50% winrate Sounds like someone I know Look at that 55% Meepo winrate though.
|
On November 11 2013 07:29 GTPGlitch wrote: Is tusk any good?
I just remember goofing around with him in dota 1 in 6.67/8/9 (don't remember which) after school with my friends and walrus punching people to death :~
Right now i only play clock cos i'm newb and i know he can kill things, and hooking people is fun ^^;
Decent. Absolutely playable in pubs. Not good enough for tournaments or pro play. His initiation is just too slow, and its not really a pluss to have all your teammates bunched together inside a small space when initiating. Its a recipe for disaster.
|
28103 Posts
On November 11 2013 07:32 SKC wrote:Show nested quote +On November 11 2013 07:29 Firebolt145 wrote:On November 11 2013 07:29 TheEmulator wrote:On November 11 2013 07:27 itsdamuffinman wrote: Who is playing as "Defence" with TL logo? He just totally pwned in soloq allpick invoker I just checked Dotabuff, and found this guy http://dotabuff.com/players/118905717He doesn't seem like a TLer, no mutual friends or associations with TL on his steam account. Massive amount of Invoker games Sub 50% winrate Sounds like someone I know Look at that 55% Meepo winrate though. That's like 20% higher than Firebolt's Meepo winrate
|
On November 11 2013 07:29 GTPGlitch wrote: Is tusk any good?
I just remember goofing around with him in dota 1 in 6.67/8/9 (don't remember which) after school with my friends and walrus punching people to death :~
Right now i only play clock cos i'm newb and i know he can kill things, and hooking people is fun ^^;
Tusk is more or less an assassin style hero. If snowball ice shards punch doesn't get him kills he is really underwhelming. He is really bad at playing from disadvantage, barring any stupid misplays(enemies getting careless).
|
On November 11 2013 07:59 Mataza wrote:Show nested quote +On November 11 2013 07:29 GTPGlitch wrote: Is tusk any good?
I just remember goofing around with him in dota 1 in 6.67/8/9 (don't remember which) after school with my friends and walrus punching people to death :~
Right now i only play clock cos i'm newb and i know he can kill things, and hooking people is fun ^^; Tusk is more or less an assassin style hero. If snowball ice shards punch doesn't get him kills he is really underwhelming. He is really bad at playing from disadvantage, barring any stupid misplays(enemies getting careless).
He is the hero that I just do not enjoy playing all that much. When playing meepo, it ended up working well having Tusk since can ensnare so easily. Pretty much if caught, they be dead. But in overall, I always feel so weak compared to others.
|
I managed to have quit alot of success with a max frozen sigil second and to keep snowball at lv 1 ( the stunt and damge doesnt scale really well ) Frozen sigil is a deadly teamfight spell early on and i smashed alot of games by creating a good tempo early on
|
On November 11 2013 08:27 Darkren wrote: I managed to have quit alot of success with a max frozen sigil second and to keep snowball at lv 1 ( the stunt and damge doesnt scale really well ) Frozen sigil is a deadly teamfight spell early on and i smashed alot of games by creating a good tempo early on I was wondering for 10 seconds why you quit success
|
On November 11 2013 08:27 Darkren wrote: I managed to have quit alot of success with a max frozen sigil second and to keep snowball at lv 1 ( the stunt and damge doesnt scale really well ) Frozen sigil is a deadly teamfight spell early on and i smashed alot of games by creating a good tempo early on
You have to control that sigil perfectly though. Any mistake results in a huge bounty going the way of the enemy team, and it does not have a lot of hp.
|
On November 11 2013 08:30 SilverStar wrote:Show nested quote +On November 11 2013 08:27 Darkren wrote: I managed to have quit alot of success with a max frozen sigil second and to keep snowball at lv 1 ( the stunt and damge doesnt scale really well ) Frozen sigil is a deadly teamfight spell early on and i smashed alot of games by creating a good tempo early on I was wondering for 10 seconds why you quit success  haha, I quit success ... man, I think I could begin quoting that.
|
On November 11 2013 08:59 Excludos wrote:Show nested quote +On November 11 2013 08:27 Darkren wrote: I managed to have quit alot of success with a max frozen sigil second and to keep snowball at lv 1 ( the stunt and damge doesnt scale really well ) Frozen sigil is a deadly teamfight spell early on and i smashed alot of games by creating a good tempo early on You have to control that sigil perfectly though. Any mistake results in a huge bounty going the way of the enemy team, and it does not have a lot of hp.
Your are right but team seem to not be coordinated to all focus the sigil and they get confused when you interupt them with snowball shard and ult
Tusk is master of diversion
|
|
|
|
|
|