On November 10 2013 10:40 FinestHour wrote: hello i made the off topic thread u can talk about it there
We're discussing dota 2 in the dota 2 general thread. No one cares that you made a new one for the discussions that take place in here already.
edit: Another reason the discussion fits better in here than in your brand new off topic thread is because I believe this topic deserves a proper discussion. Your thread created to lower the mark at which you might get warned and banned will only create pointless banter.
On November 10 2013 10:53 trinxified wrote: Anyone else share the same opinion about Timbersaw needing more nerfs? Chakram range is probably next in line. At least I hope.
yees. Make his abilities not do pure damage and he'd be fine. Right now he's stupidly powerful.
On November 10 2013 10:53 trinxified wrote: Anyone else share the same opinion about Timbersaw needing more nerfs? Chakram range is probably next in line. At least I hope.
yees. Make his abilities not do pure damage and he'd be fine. Right now he's stupidly powerful.
Well his damage being pure is needed, I think that's fair. But chakram range, and the cooldowns of his whole skillset is ridiculous.
On November 10 2013 10:53 trinxified wrote: Anyone else share the same opinion about Timbersaw needing more nerfs? Chakram range is probably next in line. At least I hope.
yees. Make his abilities not do pure damage and he'd be fine. Right now he's stupidly powerful.
On November 10 2013 10:53 trinxified wrote: Anyone else share the same opinion about Timbersaw needing more nerfs? Chakram range is probably next in line. At least I hope.
yees. Make his abilities not do pure damage and he'd be fine. Right now he's stupidly powerful.
On November 10 2013 10:53 trinxified wrote: Anyone else share the same opinion about Timbersaw needing more nerfs? Chakram range is probably next in line. At least I hope.
yees. Make his abilities not do pure damage and he'd be fine. Right now he's stupidly powerful.
On November 10 2013 13:48 Nilrem wrote: Oh I had totally forgotten. So, are we going to start calling DotA 2 a Hero Brawler? Since that is Blizzards take on the genre
On November 10 2013 13:48 Nilrem wrote: Oh I had totally forgotten. So, are we going to start calling DotA 2 a Hero Brawler? Since that is Blizzards take on the genre
i fucking love that term its sounds so funny like just say it out loud
On November 10 2013 13:48 Nilrem wrote: Oh I had totally forgotten. So, are we going to start calling DotA 2 a Hero Brawler? Since that is Blizzards take on the genre
On November 10 2013 14:05 Kishin2 wrote: Moba is so widely used now that it'll probably be the staple term for the genre.
Mainstream sure but within the communities, they will vary. For example with DotA 2, you have those that refer to it as an ARTS while others use the term dota as a genre in-of-itself.
Blizzard needed their own term because in terms of competition, you just cannot use Dota or moba. Now shall go to all the dota wikipages and change them all to Hero Brawler!