|
|
On November 10 2013 06:51 cecek wrote:Show nested quote +On November 10 2013 06:47 Grettin wrote:On November 10 2013 06:45 cecek wrote:On November 10 2013 05:07 Grettin wrote:On November 10 2013 05:00 Weasel- wrote:On November 10 2013 03:37 Grettin wrote:On November 10 2013 03:16 739 wrote:
+ RtZ - EE
:D hardly says that he would replace EE bone7 visa denied apparently Makes way more sense. Bone7 isn't playing atm and Areezy is there. I mean, what 739 said earlier this week makes no sense to me. Why would EE get kicked out of the team, when he is the captain, would be replaced by Areezy who is relatively young and still has school. I would even bet that EE was the one who managed to get the sponsorship they have now. pieliedie is the captain, not Envy. Not according to Envy's Twitter. Someone else might draft instead of the "Captain" surely. I'm also fairly sure that captain does more than just the ingame stuff. Organize matches, do what the head of the team would do with the organisations/sponsors, keep the team up with practices and whatnot. They have a manager that deals with sponsors and stuff. And I've heard Envy say multiple times that pieliedie calls the shots ingame, makes the decisions, etc.
Surely manager deals with the sponsors and stuff. But someone has to talk to the manager yes? There is MORE than just the in-game stuff as i already said.
I'm not saying Envy is the captain (even though it says so on his Twitter), but you are focused on the in-game part and not thinking what else there could be done.
|
Czech Republic18921 Posts
On November 10 2013 06:53 Grettin wrote:Show nested quote +On November 10 2013 06:51 cecek wrote:On November 10 2013 06:47 Grettin wrote:On November 10 2013 06:45 cecek wrote:On November 10 2013 05:07 Grettin wrote:On November 10 2013 05:00 Weasel- wrote:On November 10 2013 03:37 Grettin wrote:hardly says that he would replace EE bone7 visa denied apparently Makes way more sense. Bone7 isn't playing atm and Areezy is there. I mean, what 739 said earlier this week makes no sense to me. Why would EE get kicked out of the team, when he is the captain, would be replaced by Areezy who is relatively young and still has school. I would even bet that EE was the one who managed to get the sponsorship they have now. pieliedie is the captain, not Envy. Not according to Envy's Twitter. Someone else might draft instead of the "Captain" surely. I'm also fairly sure that captain does more than just the ingame stuff. Organize matches, do what the head of the team would do with the organisations/sponsors, keep the team up with practices and whatnot. They have a manager that deals with sponsors and stuff. And I've heard Envy say multiple times that pieliedie calls the shots ingame, makes the decisions, etc. Surely manager deals with the sponsors and stuff. But someone has to talk to the manager yes? There is MORE than just the in-game stuff as i already said. I'm not saying Envy is the captain (even though it says so on his Twitter), but you are focused on the in-game part and not thinking what else there could be done. What are you even saying? That Eternal Envy is crucial to the team, because he's actually the captain, because he talks to the manager, who talks to sponsor? What?
|
|
|
On November 10 2013 06:53 Mataza wrote: You cannot replace Captain EE-Sama. He will always be the captain of our hearts. Who else would demand you pool him a bottle and then farm jungle for 25 minutes, while occupying the courier bottlecrowing the whole time.
You can't replace that.
This.
Oh man, you can't replace that. At least his storm build is done with the recent tranq change. I always got frustrated by his refusal to make the game fun for anyone.
I'm really sad that bone7 wont be at columbus. Imo him and pieliedie are the real heart of that team and do so freaking much. I really wanted to see iceiceice meet bone7.
|
United Kingdom24425 Posts
Hasn't EE learned not to let the Swedish guy be captain?
|
Netherlands45349 Posts
That Tranq Soul Ring build was actually quite legit for a storm on the safelane, makes for some extremely fast farming.
|
whatever man im waiting for history to repeat itself
|
I've only see him play one storm game, and he did tranq/soul ring in safelane. Don't remember what team it was against though.
|
Image if RTZ would be captain.
I would litteraly pay money to hear some of their team chat.
We need an RTZ announcer pack that insults you whenever you do something bad
It would be like you fucking morons let your botom tower die.
|
a god is getting a midas on tinker as we speak
|
On November 10 2013 07:41 Kipsate wrote: That Tranq Soul Ring build was actually quite legit for a storm on the safelane, makes for some extremely fast farming.
Oh no I agree the build was legit. Whenever I saw him run it, he got the bottle, soul ring, tranq boot up then would farm jungle freeing up a lane for another core/support to farm since he could clear the jungle extremely well. It worked well but in pubs it was annoying as the courier would constantly be occupied and he wouldn't really do anything for 15 min.
And for the RTZ captain I feel it would go something like this:
Guyz ima pick shadow fiend. play whatever the fuck u want. stack camps for me and gank mid.
|
On November 10 2013 07:53 Klonere wrote: a god is getting a midas on tinker as we speak
Edit: Wrong names.
But midas necrolyte in that game too....
|
this midas on every hero trend makes me think of fun challenge:
play ten ap games randoming. you're not allowed to buy any non-basic (i.e item that are the result of a recipe) before you finish midas. you number of won games equals your midas powerlevel.
hard mode: no basic items either, just consumables and glove of haste
NIGHTMARE MODE: no consumables.
|
On November 10 2013 08:03 Hoban wrote:Show nested quote +On November 10 2013 07:53 Klonere wrote: a god is getting a midas on tinker as we speak Edit: Wrong names. But midas necrolyte in that game too....
rtz lost
oh well!
|
On November 10 2013 08:08 beef42 wrote: this midas on every hero trend makes me think of fun challenge:
play ten ap games randoming. you're not allowed to buy any non-basic (i.e item that are the result of a recipe) before you finish midas. you number of won games equals your midas powerlevel.
I'm starting this now. Any votes on first hero? Or should I just keep the trend of playing supports?
Edit: First hero is enchantress
|
On November 10 2013 08:17 Hoban wrote:Show nested quote +On November 10 2013 08:08 beef42 wrote: this midas on every hero trend makes me think of fun challenge:
play ten ap games randoming. you're not allowed to buy any non-basic (i.e item that are the result of a recipe) before you finish midas. you number of won games equals your midas powerlevel. I'm starting this now. Any votes on first hero? Or should I just keep the trend of playing supports? Edit: First hero is enchantress You can play enchantress naked and still win the game.
|
On November 10 2013 08:37 Emnjay808 wrote:Show nested quote +On November 10 2013 08:17 Hoban wrote:On November 10 2013 08:08 beef42 wrote: this midas on every hero trend makes me think of fun challenge:
play ten ap games randoming. you're not allowed to buy any non-basic (i.e item that are the result of a recipe) before you finish midas. you number of won games equals your midas powerlevel. I'm starting this now. Any votes on first hero? Or should I just keep the trend of playing supports? Edit: First hero is enchantress You can play enchantress naked and still win the game.
Well it was going perfectly fine until the weaver decided to get 8 kills in about 4 min. Game became unfortunate. I did fine though, we actually won mid and top pretty handily. Team just couldnt beat the weaver treant midgame 
Midas score 0/1
Next game: Lone Druid
This should be better
|
are u actually going to tell us how every game goes cuz i mean
|
On November 10 2013 08:37 Emnjay808 wrote:Show nested quote +On November 10 2013 08:17 Hoban wrote:On November 10 2013 08:08 beef42 wrote: this midas on every hero trend makes me think of fun challenge:
play ten ap games randoming. you're not allowed to buy any non-basic (i.e item that are the result of a recipe) before you finish midas. you number of won games equals your midas powerlevel. I'm starting this now. Any votes on first hero? Or should I just keep the trend of playing supports? Edit: First hero is enchantress You can play enchantress naked and still win the game.
I always play naked but I don't see how what clothes I wear matter?
|
Did they say what positions Arteezy and Sing will be playing for Columbus? Are they going back to Sing on support Arteezy mid?
Nevermind.
|
|
|
|
|
|