• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:07
CEST 02:07
KST 09:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8312 users

General Discussion - Page 4308

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4306 4307 4308 4309 4310 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
November 09 2013 18:21 GMT
#86141
I think the question is whether getting S&Y over Manta. We all know how awesome Yasha is as an item, so it's either keeping it casual like that or completing one of the two items...
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
November 09 2013 18:24 GMT
#86142
On November 10 2013 03:16 Nixer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2013 02:45 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 10 2013 02:43 cecek wrote:
On November 10 2013 02:27 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 10 2013 02:06 toemn wrote:
On November 09 2013 23:01 Testuser wrote:
I get SnY on blood seeker, when I jungle him ...


Furion cliff jungler detected.

No srsly, why do people always try to jungle with the most retarded heroes? Prime examples are BS and SK. I don't know what bracket you are in but if I see someone jungling these heroes it means a) the guy is trolling and we lose or b) the guy is serious and we still lose.


Sometimes it's a picks thing. If I've started with Skeleton King and the next four picks are Drow, Sniper, AM and PL... yeah, I'll probably go jungle. Just because ugh fuck this game. I'm not really trolling, I'm not really serious either, I'm just trying to avoid as much frustration as possible.

You should just go full support at that point as an sk. Skeleton King is not a bad support with mana boots. Going into the jungle just kills all chances at winning the game.


True, but it's not about maximizing win chance at that point for me. It's about minimizing hating Dota.

How about not playing at all then.


Because you're already in a game.
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-09 18:39:31
November 09 2013 18:37 GMT
#86143
On November 10 2013 03:16 739 wrote:


+ RtZ
- EE

:D


hardly says that he would replace EE
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Nixer
Profile Joined July 2011
2774 Posts
November 09 2013 18:44 GMT
#86144
On November 10 2013 03:24 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2013 03:16 Nixer wrote:
On November 10 2013 02:45 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 10 2013 02:43 cecek wrote:
On November 10 2013 02:27 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 10 2013 02:06 toemn wrote:
On November 09 2013 23:01 Testuser wrote:
I get SnY on blood seeker, when I jungle him ...


Furion cliff jungler detected.

No srsly, why do people always try to jungle with the most retarded heroes? Prime examples are BS and SK. I don't know what bracket you are in but if I see someone jungling these heroes it means a) the guy is trolling and we lose or b) the guy is serious and we still lose.


Sometimes it's a picks thing. If I've started with Skeleton King and the next four picks are Drow, Sniper, AM and PL... yeah, I'll probably go jungle. Just because ugh fuck this game. I'm not really trolling, I'm not really serious either, I'm just trying to avoid as much frustration as possible.

You should just go full support at that point as an sk. Skeleton King is not a bad support with mana boots. Going into the jungle just kills all chances at winning the game.


True, but it's not about maximizing win chance at that point for me. It's about minimizing hating Dota.

How about not playing at all then.


Because you're already in a game.

By not playing at all you wouldn't have these problems in the first place!
Graphics
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
November 09 2013 18:49 GMT
#86145
On November 10 2013 03:44 Nixer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2013 03:24 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 10 2013 03:16 Nixer wrote:
On November 10 2013 02:45 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 10 2013 02:43 cecek wrote:
On November 10 2013 02:27 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 10 2013 02:06 toemn wrote:
On November 09 2013 23:01 Testuser wrote:
I get SnY on blood seeker, when I jungle him ...


Furion cliff jungler detected.

No srsly, why do people always try to jungle with the most retarded heroes? Prime examples are BS and SK. I don't know what bracket you are in but if I see someone jungling these heroes it means a) the guy is trolling and we lose or b) the guy is serious and we still lose.


Sometimes it's a picks thing. If I've started with Skeleton King and the next four picks are Drow, Sniper, AM and PL... yeah, I'll probably go jungle. Just because ugh fuck this game. I'm not really trolling, I'm not really serious either, I'm just trying to avoid as much frustration as possible.

You should just go full support at that point as an sk. Skeleton King is not a bad support with mana boots. Going into the jungle just kills all chances at winning the game.


True, but it's not about maximizing win chance at that point for me. It's about minimizing hating Dota.

How about not playing at all then.


Because you're already in a game.

By not playing at all you wouldn't have these problems in the first place!


But it's the downs in dota that allow us to enjoy the highs. Without losing there can be no victory and without shitty teammates there can be no good ones.
Nixer
Profile Joined July 2011
2774 Posts
November 09 2013 19:22 GMT
#86146
On November 10 2013 03:49 Najda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2013 03:44 Nixer wrote:
On November 10 2013 03:24 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 10 2013 03:16 Nixer wrote:
On November 10 2013 02:45 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 10 2013 02:43 cecek wrote:
On November 10 2013 02:27 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 10 2013 02:06 toemn wrote:
On November 09 2013 23:01 Testuser wrote:
I get SnY on blood seeker, when I jungle him ...


Furion cliff jungler detected.

No srsly, why do people always try to jungle with the most retarded heroes? Prime examples are BS and SK. I don't know what bracket you are in but if I see someone jungling these heroes it means a) the guy is trolling and we lose or b) the guy is serious and we still lose.


Sometimes it's a picks thing. If I've started with Skeleton King and the next four picks are Drow, Sniper, AM and PL... yeah, I'll probably go jungle. Just because ugh fuck this game. I'm not really trolling, I'm not really serious either, I'm just trying to avoid as much frustration as possible.

You should just go full support at that point as an sk. Skeleton King is not a bad support with mana boots. Going into the jungle just kills all chances at winning the game.


True, but it's not about maximizing win chance at that point for me. It's about minimizing hating Dota.

How about not playing at all then.


Because you're already in a game.

By not playing at all you wouldn't have these problems in the first place!


But it's the downs in dota that allow us to enjoy the highs. Without losing there can be no victory and without shitty teammates there can be no good ones.

I was just saying.
Graphics
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
November 09 2013 19:29 GMT
#86147
It was more of a joke on the cliche without darkness there is no light etc.
Weasel-
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada1556 Posts
November 09 2013 20:00 GMT
#86148
On November 10 2013 03:37 Grettin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2013 03:16 739 wrote:
https://twitter.com/SpeedGamingTV/status/399238633720266752

+ RtZ
- EE

:D


hardly says that he would replace EE


bone7 visa denied apparently
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
November 09 2013 20:02 GMT
#86149
Sometimes games are good...and sometimes you just set yourselves up to get wombo combo'd



game was painful T_T
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-09 20:09:48
November 09 2013 20:07 GMT
#86150
On November 10 2013 05:00 Weasel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2013 03:37 Grettin wrote:
On November 10 2013 03:16 739 wrote:
https://twitter.com/SpeedGamingTV/status/399238633720266752

+ RtZ
- EE

:D


hardly says that he would replace EE


bone7 visa denied apparently


Makes way more sense. Bone7 isn't playing atm and Areezy is there.

I mean, what 739 said earlier this week makes no sense to me. Why would EE get kicked out of the team, when he is the captain, would be replaced by Areezy who is relatively young and still has school. I would even bet that EE was the one who managed to get the sponsorship they have now.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
November 09 2013 20:56 GMT
#86151
They said on stream that bone7 had visa issues
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
November 09 2013 20:57 GMT
#86152
This is actually what I figured would happen. Speed as a 6 man team where they can use RTZ when he doesnt have school, and still be able to play the rest of the tournaments.

Timezones make it literally impossible to do both dota and school, since every european tourney starts in the AM in the US.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
Darkren
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1841 Posts
November 09 2013 21:04 GMT
#86153
RTZ best playa eva
"Yeah, I send (hopefully) helpful PM's quite frequently. You don't have to warn/ban everything" - KadaverBB
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
November 09 2013 21:16 GMT
#86154
On November 10 2013 06:04 Darkren wrote:
RTZ best playa eva

The Canadian advantage. We will have the strongest scene one day.
Administrator
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
November 09 2013 21:39 GMT
#86155
On November 10 2013 05:07 Grettin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2013 05:00 Weasel- wrote:
On November 10 2013 03:37 Grettin wrote:
On November 10 2013 03:16 739 wrote:
https://twitter.com/SpeedGamingTV/status/399238633720266752

+ RtZ
- EE

:D


hardly says that he would replace EE


bone7 visa denied apparently


Makes way more sense. Bone7 isn't playing atm and Areezy is there.

I mean, what 739 said earlier this week makes no sense to me. Why would EE get kicked out of the team, when he is the captain, would be replaced by Areezy who is relatively young and still has school. I would even bet that EE was the one who managed to get the sponsorship they have now.


remember when there was this team called no tidehunter and he was the captain of that :D
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
November 09 2013 21:45 GMT
#86156
On November 10 2013 06:39 FinestHour wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2013 05:07 Grettin wrote:
On November 10 2013 05:00 Weasel- wrote:
On November 10 2013 03:37 Grettin wrote:
On November 10 2013 03:16 739 wrote:
https://twitter.com/SpeedGamingTV/status/399238633720266752

+ RtZ
- EE

:D


hardly says that he would replace EE


bone7 visa denied apparently


Makes way more sense. Bone7 isn't playing atm and Areezy is there.

I mean, what 739 said earlier this week makes no sense to me. Why would EE get kicked out of the team, when he is the captain, would be replaced by Areezy who is relatively young and still has school. I would even bet that EE was the one who managed to get the sponsorship they have now.


remember when there was this team called no tidehunter and he was the captain of that :D


There was many who could've replaced EE as a captain back then. Who would do it now? Arteezy? SING? That swede, that i can't never remember/write?
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
November 09 2013 21:45 GMT
#86157
On November 10 2013 05:07 Grettin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2013 05:00 Weasel- wrote:
On November 10 2013 03:37 Grettin wrote:
On November 10 2013 03:16 739 wrote:
https://twitter.com/SpeedGamingTV/status/399238633720266752

+ RtZ
- EE

:D


hardly says that he would replace EE


bone7 visa denied apparently


Makes way more sense. Bone7 isn't playing atm and Areezy is there.

I mean, what 739 said earlier this week makes no sense to me. Why would EE get kicked out of the team, when he is the captain, would be replaced by Areezy who is relatively young and still has school. I would even bet that EE was the one who managed to get the sponsorship they have now.

pieliedie is the captain, not Envy.
super gg
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-09 21:49:59
November 09 2013 21:47 GMT
#86158
On November 10 2013 06:45 cecek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2013 05:07 Grettin wrote:
On November 10 2013 05:00 Weasel- wrote:
On November 10 2013 03:37 Grettin wrote:
On November 10 2013 03:16 739 wrote:
https://twitter.com/SpeedGamingTV/status/399238633720266752

+ RtZ
- EE

:D


hardly says that he would replace EE


bone7 visa denied apparently


Makes way more sense. Bone7 isn't playing atm and Areezy is there.

I mean, what 739 said earlier this week makes no sense to me. Why would EE get kicked out of the team, when he is the captain, would be replaced by Areezy who is relatively young and still has school. I would even bet that EE was the one who managed to get the sponsorship they have now.

pieliedie is the captain, not Envy.


Not according to Envy's Twitter. Someone else might draft instead of the "Captain" surely. I'm also fairly sure that captain does more than just the ingame stuff. Organize matches, do what the head of the team would do with the organisations/sponsors, keep the team up with practices and whatnot.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
November 09 2013 21:51 GMT
#86159
On November 10 2013 06:47 Grettin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2013 06:45 cecek wrote:
On November 10 2013 05:07 Grettin wrote:
On November 10 2013 05:00 Weasel- wrote:
On November 10 2013 03:37 Grettin wrote:
On November 10 2013 03:16 739 wrote:
https://twitter.com/SpeedGamingTV/status/399238633720266752

+ RtZ
- EE

:D


hardly says that he would replace EE


bone7 visa denied apparently


Makes way more sense. Bone7 isn't playing atm and Areezy is there.

I mean, what 739 said earlier this week makes no sense to me. Why would EE get kicked out of the team, when he is the captain, would be replaced by Areezy who is relatively young and still has school. I would even bet that EE was the one who managed to get the sponsorship they have now.

pieliedie is the captain, not Envy.


Not according to Envy's Twitter. Someone else might draft instead of the "Captain" surely. I'm also fairly sure that captain does more than just the ingame stuff. Organize matches, do what the head of the team would do with the organisations/sponsors, keep the team up with practices and whatnot.

They have a manager that deals with sponsors and stuff. And I've heard Envy say multiple times that pieliedie calls the shots ingame, makes the decisions, etc.
super gg
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
November 09 2013 21:53 GMT
#86160
You cannot replace Captain EE-Sama. He will always be the captain of our hearts. Who else would demand you pool him a bottle and then farm jungle for 25 minutes, while occupying the courier bottlecrowing the whole time.

You can't replace that.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
Prev 1 4306 4307 4308 4309 4310 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 135
SpeCial 109
CosmosSc2 49
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1447
Rain 1266
Artosis 633
910 55
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm122
League of Legends
Doublelift3203
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox166
Other Games
summit1g9253
shahzam586
JimRising 361
C9.Mang0307
PiGStarcraft258
Maynarde120
Vindicta15
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick812
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP55
• davetesta28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21338
Other Games
• imaqtpie865
• Shiphtur206
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 53m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 53m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 53m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.